Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (79863 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by johnshagb(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg e be like say I no fit stream videos with alpha splash using ucweb. Abeg make una confirm for me.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by pators(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
wat is d data cap for mtn bbc
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by valboy20(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
dunno what you guys are saying, I fink the package file invalid is either from the network or from playstore.

since I ported to Eblak just like saka grin I only experienced it once n the network was generally bad that day. since then I've been downloading and updating ma apps widawt any hassles. xo I don't c it as a bug.

Yhemi you can confirm yours
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Ridwan2020: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Camera noy working on E-black (process com.mobylnx.cameraics and other camera apps forces close). Any solution, NOTE:I've reflashed many times
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Ridwan2020: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
And can't update or download from Google play
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gerrie(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
givenchi1: Pls i need ifont on my phone,getting invalid package on play store

dl this ifont apk i use here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4qvctrh5p1tl3f/ifont-5da7cf6bccb2a3197cf8426027765113.apk?m
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gerrie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ridwan2020: And can't update or download from Google play

ain't having that sort of problem @ all

clear app data and restart phone, then retry
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 4peace(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Godvilla: Neva........ Not with play store. U get wat u dwnld even if u turn off ur fone and continue ur dwnld next day.
I fink its a bug

i dont use ifont neither i use camera but when i saw people complained i was force to check my camera,its worked well.
i was forced to download ifont cos i dont need it and it downloaded and works well.

Note
I dont know of others sha i always do clean installation whenever im try new rom even with nokia, i dont do backup and restore stuff.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gerrie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
4peace:

i dont use ifont neither i use camera but when i saw people complained i was force to check my camera,its worked well.
i was forced to download ifont cos i dont need it and it downloaded and works well.

Note
I dont know of others sha i always do clean installation whenever im try new rom even with nokia, i dont do backup and restore stuff.

on the contrary, i restore a lot n have restord on all roms without qualms
however,TAKE NOTE, i only restore user apps strictly. ie i exclude contacts sms & other sys appz
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 4peace(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ridwan2020: Camera noy working on E-black (process com.mobylnx.cameraics and other camera apps forces close). Any solution, NOTE:I've reflashed many times

Advise for you guys is that on Eblak dont try to do internal memory fix by moving app,dalvik-cache, wtf instead just install your app and use link2d to create link

I dont know whether is only me when i flash this rom i get 165mb free on my internal memory,

Just my opinion oo cos i try to reflash and do so many permutation and i only get force close when apply internal memory fix.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by felix55(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
hv u guys notice dat hotspot sharing s not working at all with dis new rom...what can i do to mk it work....?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jspac(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
which rom in particular?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by busar(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think mine is working with no probs(maybe i haven't figured it out embarassed) big thanks to yeahmy

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
House please i want to flash my stock rom of n3 back av downloaded the stock rom provided on page 10 with the adb and aio flasher but dont know how to go about the flashing please help with the steps i would take do am
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
jibikunle: House please i want to flash my stock rom of n3 back av downloaded the stock rom provided on page 10 with the adb and aio flasher but dont know how to go about the flashing please help with the steps i would take do am

Where do you reside??
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Gerrie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
felix55: hv u guys notice dat hotspot sharing s not working at all with dis new rom...what can i do to mk it work....?

not working in yr own lil world alone
SOLN:
just go back to ur hotspot name and make sure it name has no foreign or special characters, such as $#! others
save new name and .......
dazzol!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jwills(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Godvilla: Neva........ Not with play store. U get wat u dwnld even if u turn off ur fone and continue ur dwnld next day.
I fink its a bug

i agree i have d same prob with gmail, still a good rom though!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jwills(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
john_shagb: Abeg e be like say I no fit stream videos with alpha splash using ucweb. Abeg make una confirm for me.

not true, i stream using tubemate, uc for android, even opera beta streams fine!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Abusule007: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2013
guys, these eblack is more cool than alpha splash...... i dnt know if I'm the only person getting application not compatible on playstore on some apps I've been using before like whatsapp, instagram, true caller e.t.c
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by felix55(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Eblack rom...d hotspot and playstore s nt working..pls help
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2013
First things first, I want to use this medium to thank all ya wonderful modz for the part they have played in our lives and the lives of various N3. May God richly bless y'all. Amen

Secondly, I want to learn how to mod custom roms. I don't know how feasible that is.

Thirdly, I want to be able to put my pictures as my start up img in place of the one in place like android with a toy with walking stick like in the case of Eblak

And Fourthly, THANKZ ONCE AGAIN!!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Defaramade(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2013
Kudos to the baddest mod team for a job well done, the eblack rom is so cool ( or hot). The only bug i noticed is the camera is asking me to insert memory card when memory card is is inside the phone, aside this no other problems
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by larryville(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Godvilla: when u open the adf site, wait till it fully loads.
Now on ur address bar type this code>>>javascript:alert(showskipad); Click go and see ur skip ad appears on the top right corner of the screen.
THANK ME LATER....... ENJOY UR SURFING!!!
@godvilla, thanks for coming 2 my rescue. but the adf site is not opening at all. it keep giving me this error "page not found".
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wapmasta001(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Defaramade: Kudos to the baddest mod team for a job well done, the eblack rom is so cool ( or hot). The only bug i noticed is the camera is asking me to insert memory card when memory card is is inside the phone, aside this no other problems

ARE YOU SURE THAT IS A BUG? COZ SINX I PORTED DIZ ROM, HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by ibnuusamah: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
yehmy:
See booting 2 custom recovery takes tym, so u need 2 take ur tym if nt bro smash dt fone on d floor. grin
Lolz
The guy don too vex u cool
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Neduzze5:

Where do you reside??
I live i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogbomosho
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2013
jibikunle: I live i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogbomosho

Sorry, I thought you lived close so that I could help you out.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2013
Neduzze5:

Sorry, I thought you lived close so that I could help you out.
please can't U̶̲̥̅̊ upload how to do it or post ɣ☺ΰя number so dat I would give U̶̲̥̅̊ ǟ call and U̶̲̥̅̊ explain how to go about it to me
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2013
jibikunle: please can't U̶̲̥̅̊ upload how to do it or post ɣ☺ΰя number so dat I would give U̶̲̥̅̊ ǟ call and U̶̲̥̅̊ explain how to go about it to me

Send me a pm for my number.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Defaramade: Kudos to the baddest mod team for a job well done, the eblack rom is so cool ( or hot). The only bug i noticed is the camera is asking me to insert memory card when memory card is is inside the phone, aside this no other problems
set ur camera storage 2 internal. if its on sdcard u will always hav dt error
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Neduzze5:

Send me a pm for my number.
how do I send personal message I don't get It

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2013
jibikunle: how do I send personal message I don't get It

I've replied your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.