Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared (3750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Slyr0x:

Akintayo,

I totally understand where you are coming from.

I know you feel let down that your 13year old son doesn't come close both in intelligence and also the way he writes as compared to Elvis Chidera.

I know it is a bitter pill to swallow and you are trying your best to prove that Elvis aint the one writing.

I know Elvis' case is giving you sleepless nights. .and in between you must have sat your 13year old son down just to know why he aint up there, intellectual-wise.

You enrolled him in computer school and what has he learnt so far?

Mavis Beacon - How to type?
How to use paint?
How to play solitaire?

You shouldn't take it that hard as all fingers are NOT equal.

Ouch
[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/35289916.jpg[/img]
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by brine(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Slyr0x:

Akintayo,

I know you feel let down that your 13year old son doesn't come close both in intelligence and also the way he writes as compared to Elvis Chidera.

I know it is a bitter pill to swallow and you are trying your best to prove that Elvis aint the one writing.

I know Elvis' case is giving you sleepless nights. .and in between you must have sat your 13year old son down just to know why he aint up there, intellectual-wise.

How to use paint?
How to play solitaire?

OMG ! this is the most ridiculous post I've seen from this ID.
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by Crisnite(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Slyr0x:

Akintayo,

How to use paint?
How to play solitaire?

M

Sly, dis ur comment is totally uncalled for. Its not funny even if oda NLs r tryin to make it seem so. The way u handled d E. Chidera's issue hv bn sterlin up until nw, neva expectd such frm u.
Pls NLs, let peace rain. @Elvisten10, am proud of u.....CIAO!
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by spikesC(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Slyr0x:

Akintayo,

How to use paint?
How to play solitaire?

shocked shocked shocked
Is this truth allowed on Nairaland grin
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by funkymedina: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Slyr0x:

Akintayo,

How to use paint?
How to play solitaire?

Look at what this goat is writing...

It is Seun I pity . This moderator and by extention Seun , told a 14yr old to write a post begging for financial assistance from strangers and put him on nairaland front page without consent from his parents or any adult who knows him. Knowing his age and the risk he can face from unscrupulous people you are very lucky his dead body is not on the road from an anonymous person whom you exposed him to who promised to give him a laptop.

When he told the moderator he wanted to sell his app why wasnt he advised to be an active memeber of the forum for people to get to know him and what he is capable of? There is programmer section and web section, when others advertise you ban them yet, you put a minor on the front page begging strangers.

I hope you sell enough Adverts to retain a good lawyer because he can be organise to get himself kidnapped and blame it on NL. that is when you will know it is not childs play(excuse the pun)

Abroad there are incubators where talents are discovered and grown. If he is good he should be encouraged to take an active part here(nairaland lets see what he programs and does, not believe some bullshiit story and take him straight to front page.

Nobody is saying he should not program or is jealous of him (dont be silly) I hope you guys have learnt a lesson here and saved all his bragging how he is enjoying the publicity and the contradictions your mods deleted cause that maybe what will save you if shiite hits the fan. The moment i close this browser you all dont exist so you can talk trash like the fool above. PEACE!
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by Ajibel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
I think elvis should connect wit ccHub. Its risky seeing him request 4rm strangers and he is a minor
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by tirtimy: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why was funky median post hidden. I think everyone has the right to express his view even when not acceptable by all.
Re: My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared by Slyr0x: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
I actually banned Funky Medina for calling another member a fool, but on second thoughts, I unbanned him as the member he insulted was Me.

I don't want folks singing the "you are bias" tune. .

Let me also use this opportunity to apologize to Akintayo for everything I said up there. .I tried sooooo hard to keep mute, but my hands took a better part of me. I'm sorry again.

The Elvis saga has really opened our eyes: both the Pro-Elvis & Anti-Elvis party. .

I won't like to comment further as we all have spoken our minds. .

It is now left for Elvis to take whichever he wants to take and we can't force our PERSONAL decisions down his throat.

Having said that, for peace to reign in this community. .On Elvis' demand, I hereby declare ALL "Elvis Chidera threads" CLOSED!

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.