Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! (1731 Views)

Job Wahala / Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2008
Guys, let us remember some Grammar wahala we had or which some of our mates had, and I know they made us laugh our heads off then.

One of the School Prefects was told to get some stubborn juniors who were loitering about the school premises and as the Prefect tried to catch the boys he fell down and he got so angry that when the School Principal asked him why he could not get any of the boys the following conversation follow;

Principal:  why did u allow those stupid boys to escape?

Prefect:    But Sir, One pass here, one pass there, am I to be division myself into twice?

grin cheesy grin

Our School was invited to a party by Music club of a Girl’s School, and when we got to the Venue a very Big Girl with Muscles all over her face was asking:

Are you invitation?
Where is your invited?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by kayowalemi(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2008
after a fowl at goal post you hear:

Penarity! Penarity!! Penarity!!!  Instead of penalty

Grammar of annoyance
You are Konkobility. I didn't know it was never in Dictionary until WAEC got close
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by alex406(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2008
The whole house was boring one day like that and i decided to go out and see if i can get a girl to play with,Details Asap:

ME Hey whats up babe can i see you for a moment?
SHE: sorry my papa send me medicine,he talk say make i run kati kati
ME: Just a moment please, i really need to have some words with you
SHE: I have telled you that my daddy sended me message

Men i was totally disappointed and if you see this girl,she is as pretty as Queen Lucifa.
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by segunpc(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2008
said wat u want to said and let me wenting.
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2008
Coversation between classmates !

Please remove the shoe from the climate, rain is about to fell

I have a Friend , he is the worstest of all the bad boys in our Street, he beated his sister and nakeded she in the presence of public

grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by jaymobb(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2008
my driver wud soon came to pick us to the home

and na one fine chic does days talk this one
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by tytylayor: 5:49pm On May 14, 2008
in my sis class den

teacher: what r u lookin for

student: i am finding for my ruler
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by tytylayor: 5:51pm On May 14, 2008
another one grin

kikomin i was coming, i met them fighting, i seperted them, they don cheesy
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2008
A boy was trying to get the attention of a girl, and the girl did not want to talk to him,
later she got angry and replied,

'' Everyday I am pass this road you will be calling me siiiiiii siiiiiiiii,

now I have came,

told me what you want to told me and let me went''

grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by tonib(f): 9:42am On May 15, 2008
this is a conversation between two girls

girl1: hmmmmmmm mo ma degace e ni ko ti mo mi

girl2: it is true lets us degace her we will saying it is onda from above grin

Another this between a teacher and some students

one two three four of you enter your shoe and follow me
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by clemcykul(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2008
please go and check if the food have don grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by tytylayor: 11:24am On May 15, 2008
clem i sure say na u tlk dat one cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by jaymobb(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2008
conversion between mum and son

mum: junior are u still hungry

junior: no, i av chop belle full wink
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by SPIFF(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2008
1. TWO GUYS WERE DISCUSSING. AT A POINT, ONE OF THE GUY SAID. IT IS MATTER OF COOPERATE"

2. I WENT TO A FRIENDS CLASS IN THE JSS DAYS AND THE CLASS PREFECT APPROACHED ME AND ASKED, 'WHAT ARE YOU WANT""
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2008
Two school boys after fighting were asked the cause of the fight,

Teacher: Why are you boys fighting?

1st Boy: I is waka my own, and this boy come and put his leg in my forward

2nd Boy: Haaaa, excuse me Sir, It is a lie, I was wakaring my own, this boy come and jam me and when I ask him why? He blowed me on my mind.

grin grin grin

A junior student was asked to call another boy and he said,

Hey you boy in my forward, the Senior in my backward said you should came.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by Jeovy(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2008
A prefect was on stage addressing the student when someone hissed.The prefect almost killed us with his grammer; when he asked who did mssssssssssssssh when I was talking? grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2008
Teacher and Students

Physics Teacher: what is Matter?

Student: Matter is when two people are fight and you are ask them '' What is matter?''

grin grin grin

Geography Teacher: What is an Airport?

Student: An Airport is a place where egbe ndi-ocha is flying up and flying down

grin cheesy grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by tytylayor: 4:06pm On May 16, 2008
ohi i fear u o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2008
@ tyty, why are u fearing me na? I was only talk watin I hear for school before grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by djcrooky(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2008
he scored at the ninety oneth minute

i am calling u and u are wakaing away

increase the volume of your leg

do u think i am a children

u are noting but a disgusting

infact u are the fooler
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by clemcykul(f): 4:55pm On May 16, 2008
you have tried go to bed
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by djcrooky(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2008
clemcykul:

you have tried go to bed

seriously do us all a favor and unplug ur computer
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by showbobo(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2008
why not burn it
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by RichDad1(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2008
Prefect:Instead of you to be counting your book you are killing noise , lol

Student:What had i do

Raise down your Hands
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by chidipupay(m): 5:06am On May 17, 2008
Imagine A boy walked up to a girl to toast her and the boy said: sister you resemble familiar

Teacher: Spell your name
Student: I can fit sir,

Boy: Hello
Igbo Girl: Why are u calring me? Are u a rawyer? or did you study raw in school, perease i am rooking for selious man for ma-liage and not ti-li ti-li thing like you
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by ohilebo(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2008
@ chidipupay , chai !!! Engrish harooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! by chidipupay(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2008
I want to go and bought blead

(1) (Reply)

Cum On In N Laff It Out! / See Funny Sign / A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.