Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem (8402 Views)

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by nelsonegware: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2013
Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State has graciously donated the sum of N6million to Tega Omofurhieta a 19years old Deltan with a chronic Kidney disease.

The money is to enable the patient carry out Kidney Transplant at an Indian Hospital. The donation was facilitated by an online advocacy group Umeh Need Road Forum on Facebook headed by Barrister Duncan Afahokor.

Members commended the Governor for heeding to the clarion call of the people and prayed God to continue to strengthen him to render more quality services to Deltans.

5 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Garrithe1st: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2013
Uduaghan on behalf of Tega I say thank you...

smiley

On behalf of the remaining millions of Deltans who are yet to feel the impact of your government, I say GOD PUNISH YOU!!!

cool

8 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by nomsov147(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
God bless you sir! As well as those who contributed either financially or otherwise
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by idupaul: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
When will he donate to our beloved OJB?

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Garrithe1st: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
idupaul: When will he donate to our beloved OJB?

Abeg sitdon one place!!

Must everyone donate to OJB because he's popular??

For every one OJB there are 100s in worse situation who we do not get to hear about as they're not popular. So kudos to the Governor for helping one of such ones.

D'Banj, P-Square and co can take care of their colleague.....

17 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by obazman(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
I pray God to bless the Governor for the kindness shown on this boy.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by obazman(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg sitdon one place!!

For every one OJB there are 100s in worse situation who we do not get to hear about as they're not popular. So kudos to the Governor for helping one of such ones.

That is how people will ignore you in ur time of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by dedons: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
He try

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by dedons: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
idupaul: When will he donate to our beloved OJB?
na him send am message?
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by ochallo: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
how come ojb's own is 16 million and why are they all going to indian hospitals

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls somebody should not quote me wrong ooo... But is it not the same kidney transplant that IJB is demanding 16 million?? Nawa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by WizPrince1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
TNT on Point... Thank you Sir EEU and Thank You Sir Nelson for the post.

GOD BLESS DELTA STATE

Roserbert: Glory be to God,
when I first heard of the boy's ailment, one of the places I posted the guy's case was here on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1279421/please-support-let-tega-live , but as God would have it, the post didn't generate much response from fellow nairalanders probably because it didn't make the home page, but God has a planned way to work out His deeds in the boy's life. The facebook forum, Umeh Needs Road, is just one of the places I took his matter to, and to God be the glory, somebody heard the voice of the voiceless and they took it up. THIS IS NOT TO RECOUNT EFFORT MADE BY SOMEONE OR TO GIVE GLORY TO ANYBODY THAN GOD, BUT TO ENCOURAGE THOSE AT THE VERGE OF LOOSING HOPE NOT TO BUT TO HANG ON THERE, GOD HAS A PLAN FOR THEM. AND SOMETIME, HIS PLAN IS FAR FROM OURS. Just try one more time, try again and there you are.
Today, our song is that of joy because we are sure we are not going to loose Tega.
While thanking God, Governor Uduaghan and the UNRF, its my prayer that God will continue to make us His instruments of peace here on earth.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
instead of donating financial assistance to patients, why don't the government come up with a national health plan? aint we capable enough to do it? only a few percentage get this cash benefits while the other unknown majority are exempted.

7 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by WizPrince1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st: Uduaghan on behalf of Tega I say thank you...

smiley

On behalf of the remaining millions of Deltans who are yet to feel the impact of your government, I say GOD PUNISH YOU!!!

cool

[size=20pt]LOOK AT THIS ONE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HELP RENDERED AND YOU'RE TALKING NONSENSE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by spenca: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg sitdon one place!!

Sad sad ,so sad we still have people that think like sparrows here sad
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Policewoman(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
THANK YOU SIR.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by spenca: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

[size=20pt]LOOK AT THIS ONE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HELP RENDERED AND YOU'RE TALKING NONSENSE[/size]
Taaaaaa! Na u de talk nonsense fah!
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by toluene12: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
ochallo: how come ojb's own is 16 million and why are they all going to indian hospitals
it's cheaper in india - around #4 million both for the transplant and immunosupppresive drugs. renal transplant is performed in some of our govt hospitals but i'm not sure of its success rate. st nicholas has a well established renal unit and has performed over 100 renal transplants, but their charge is expensive - #10 million or there about.
so, india still remains the prefered destination.

all this donations here and there is not the solution. let us have a universal healthcare coverage for every nigerian- either gainfully employed or not with well eqiuped health facilities.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st: Uduaghan on behalf of Tega I say thank you...

smiley

cool
I dont know to say amen to the second part or just pretend i never saw it.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by 9jvirgin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Things are happening. Thank God for your life and Stop throwing tantrums
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by digitite: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
whats up with the kidney diseases . God help us.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Goooood! Very gooooood!!! Very very goooooood!!! what has fashola done abt ojb own? and how is ojb own so costly that it wil gulp up to 16m? I smell 419 here!
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by 2goodbobo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
God bless you sir.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
some moderators here on NL re as*sss* hole,
Banning without reason, feeling like God,
Dis is a forum 4 crying out loud, just lik a Senate house, everyone can't agree 2 a thread, some re supportive, some opposive , others neutral . U guys u reevaluate ur self n b more professional.
I see no reason why I should get a ban always, being restricted n held against my will in dis new era, metcheew. If one can't get freedom of expression, then d purpose of it called a forum is defeated.
That moderator dat gave me a hr ban yesterday , without apology u re a big fool. Ban me forever if u lik, because little power seun gave u is already making ur head go big lik dat of banky W. Mumu.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
obazman:

That is how people will ignore you in ur time of trouble.
why will they ignore her/him? shie some one is that eniola girl no body is talking about
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by lawizle(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
toluene12:
it's cheaper in india - around #4 million both for the transplant and immunosupppresive drugs. renal transplant is performed in some of our govt hospitals but i'm not sure of its success rate. st nicholas has a well established renal unit and has performed over 100 renal transplants, but their charge is expensive - #10 million or there about.
so, india still remains the prefered destination.

all this donations here and there is not the solution. let us have a universal healthcare coverage for every nigerian- either gainfully employed or not with well eqiuped health facilities.

Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ife does it for just 2.5million...and we were d pioneer hospital to carry out a successful renal transplant in Nigeria...Greatest Ife...great!!!!
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by WizPrince1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
spenca:
Taaaaaa! Na u de talk nonsense fah!
Omo Kin Jaja?... Oza ra vre jare
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kelly Handsome and now Uduaghan? God pls forgive me for dis-liking these guys before now.

Henceforth, I'm not gonna hate nobody no more. Cos in the end, everybody's nice in his or her own way.

Thumbs up sir!
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by theripper3: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmm, hw OJB own take b 16million? Juliet ibrahim talk one yesterday, uduaghan don pay anoda today. All na range of 4 to 10 million. God dey see o.
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
What about OJB?
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by Damsman10(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
ochallo: how come ojb's own is 16 million and why are they all going to indian hospitals
'cos study shows india have the best doctors on earth
Re: Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem by godman01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
This what we want from the governments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Rectify Unequal Appointment Of Yorubas If Reelected, Says Jonathan / PDP Warns Chairmanship Aspirants Against Verbal Attacks / Abacha Loot: Reps To Probe Recovery From 1998 To Date..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.