Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,637 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System (3012 Views)

The Atheists Test / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? / Have You Scrutinized/criticised Your Belief System Or Do You Just Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by MrTroll(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2013
D sage:

If our discussion here is too difficult for your brain cells to process or criticise objectively,please keep quiet.
dohohohohoho cheesy

What is consciousness made of?
D sage:

SPIRIT !
says 'd sage'

Dohohohohohohoho grin
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2013
D sage:

Consciousness can never be explain by science because it's ideal and beyond human understanding. It's of God!
Lol. A bold statement.

So if consciousness is beyond human understanding, how do you 'know' it's spirit? Isn't it better to just say 'I don't know'?
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Kay17: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Also d'sage said:

Consciousness is spirit

God is spirit

Therefore Consciousness is God.

And I wonder, was it Consciousness that caused the Universe?!
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
mazaje:

Have you personally detected your god?. . .
i commune with him and fellowship with him, if thats what you mean by detect sir. And u can know i actually commune with and experience the real deal cuz i'm free from sin.(1 john chapter 1). If your belief system or atheism frees mankind from the bondage of sin, please contact me. Its either people ignore sin, try to be good; which is physically impossible, or declassify sin, trying to make it seemingly harmless or give it a new name. But sin is sin, and jesus has saved us from that. So i have been reunited and reconciled to God through christ jesus, and i know him, and have fellowship with him. Its a spiritual matter.
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
mazaje:

We go run am next weekend. . . .I am in naija now and we have been keeping intouch. . .Wuna go see the videos for sure. . .
seriously ?! Where una go run am?! Benin? Hope say u no go kill that man o

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. A bold statement.

So if consciousness is beyond human understanding, how do you 'know' it's spirit? Isn't it better to just say 'I don't know'?
i think(what i think personally, although the bible also implies this) the consciousness of animals is limited to the soul(mind). Man has the spirit of God. Thats a higher level of awareness or consciousness. Animals dont have the breath of God, but they still have life shaa(refer to genesis chapter 1)
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chibuebem: i think(what i think personally, although the bible also implies this) the consciousness of animals is limited to the soul(mind). Man has the spirit of God. Thats a higher level of awareness or consciousness. Animals dont have the breath of God, but they still have life shaa(refer to genesis chapter 1)

So much speculations... You really do not know, do you?
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Dsage1: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr Troll: dohohohohoho cheesy

What is consciousness made of?
says 'd sage'

Dohohohohohohoho grin

Seems you're mocking this discussion?
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by MrTroll(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
D sage:

Seems you're mocking this discussion?
embarassed

Are you a learner?undecided
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
musKeeto:

So much speculations... You really do not know, do you?
i do know. I'm not just speculating. The bible implies it. I'm supporting it with Gods word. If i dont know something i dont know it
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Dsage1: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. A bold statement.

* Because it's ideal.

* Because it cannot be fully explain especially by Atheists and co.
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Dsage1: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kay 17: Also d'sage said:

Consciousness is spirit

God is spirit

Therefore Consciousness is God.

And I wonder, was it Consciousness that caused the Universe?!

That is another topic. Like i said in one of my previous posts,there must be a cause for everything including the universe.
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Kay17: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
D sage:

That is another topic. Like a said in one of my previous posts,there must be a cause for everything including the universe.

Everything cannot have a cause
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by MrTroll(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
D sage:

* Because it's ideal.

* Because it cannot be fully explain especially by Atheists and co.
*consciousness is spirit beacuse its ideal
*consciousness is spirit because it cannot be fully explained by atheists and others?

@Muskeeto, you say wetin you still de discuss with this guy?
Re: Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr Troll:
*consciousness is spirit beacuse its ideal
*consciousness is spirit because it cannot be fully explained by atheists and others?

@Muskeeto, you say wetin you still de discuss with this guy?
Omo, Na why I no respond o.. Wetin I wan tok again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels / Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures / Woes Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.