Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (38099 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by sultanemerald(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
asidere: i suggest you invest in these: recharge card printing,online football business,cyber cafe business using a modem,poultry,icecream,hair dressing,cosmetics,chemist,boutique,phones,importation,kerosene.contact asidere4real@gmail.com for guide and info
i like the cyber cafe thing. i had thought about it for a while. but i am a bit skeptical about it. why? because of slow network speeds by the service providers. how do you control people downloading stuff and playing videos online?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by skype1986: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
OluomoChampion: Am using this opportunity to appreciate the innovative, creative, brainstorming and sense making efforts of some nairalanders who have dimmed it fit and taken it upon themselves to be problems solver here by their immensely useful contributions. Kudos to you all!
I am by the grace of God one of the Batch C 2013 corps members getting set to pass out in few months to come precisely, Oct. With the help of God I have been able to save some money to the tune of 500k+ and I need advice on which viable business I can venture into after service while am waiting for a good job?
Every useful contribution here would be instrumental and highly appreciated. Thank you!
i wuld like u tink abt car wash in a gud location,were big men live,u will b makin kul moni by d end f every wk.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by iykofias(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
I cnt advice u on ds topic because It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Leegoguy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
ops! juxt passing:|

but let me drop this one:|

.... you can start a Internet business like affiliate marketing, or you can even create a forum website!

#500k not small money
juxt passingwink
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
i am surprised no one has mentioned kidnapping business angry
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by asidere(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
contact me on asidere4real@gmail.com if u are interested in online football business.i will guide u on how to use #500 to get #500000 just trading football.it is real.give it a try
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Bright2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Start up a small block industry in a new layout,you don't need to buy a truck for now as truck owners will exchange phone number with you so you can call them when you make much sales.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
kavey10:

You just did! Congrats. lipsrsealed
really
i am a very smart man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
LEvuls:
shutaap last tym i checked some corpers were kirinap
wats d big deal in telling us where he got it frm.

Being broke sucks init?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by NEROSKY(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
pekelepekele: Restaurant and Bar . just opened one recently and i am surprise with the outcome , rent two shops and then decorate it , that won't cost you more than 250k and the rest 250k will stand for buying cooking utensils and food stuffs all that you can get from any big market i recommend Oja ifo which is located around ifo .

Good if you already have a freezer if not buy a used one and respray it , you can get that around 30k . Men you will be surprise that about 500 ppl can eat from your shop in a day depending the area the shop is located but you have to hire a good cook and let a plate of food be #200 .

Another thing is that you have to stay in charge of cash . I mean all customers have to pay you after eating or if you have someone you can trust with money.

You can still build your own house before this year ends.

Nice plan, this what my mum does .. This is blood money if you're @ site . . Just believe me ! If you come package am well like a graduate ,, ready to build ur hotel
Most Esp, beer business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
mike404: I do import gold from sierra leone, so if you wanna do biz with me then halla @ ya boy... I'll be monitoring this thread incase ya interested

Thief

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Champagne, clothes and hookers. . .YOLO.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
NEROSKY:

Nice plan, this what mum does .. This is blood money if you're @ site . . Just believe me ! If you come package am well like a graduate ,, ready to build ur hotel
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i dey fear ooo
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by asidere(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
before entering into any business,i suggest you get information on how to run the type of business,know what ur passion is,study ur environment,find the need in that place and try to meet the need dats finding the solution,get the product,market it
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kassidy90:
If my Babe can save up to 350k during service year why can't he?
so make we know say ur babe get doe undecided
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by achi4u(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
people should come up with good real business idea not jokes!
Imagine someone advising him to start a bomb factory grin lol

Op u can start fish farming, e-business,phone biz,taxi driving but try get paid job but starting a bizness as a fresher is not easy!

Ask any igboboy around you!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
@OP, NOTE: most businesses at a distance look, seem, sound good and nice but various factors plays out. You must answer in the affirmative before deciding to start a business.

Thank God you are educated, Draw this simple feasibility table

1. Pen and Paper
2. Draw Nine column label them S/N, Biz Name, Description, Source, Market, Competition,Expected Income, Possible failures & Remedy
NOTE: small business can be service (u must have the skill required if u are a starter) or sales (convince yourself of profitability from the table u drawn)
3. Suggested services: Barbing saloon, Laundry and Dry Cleaning, Decorations, Phone and Laptop Repairs, Mobile Money agent, etc
4. Sales: bookshop, pastries, electrical accessories sales, phone accessories sales, clothing sales,etc.

5. Subject any business chosen to the 8 criteria above and convince urself there is a road ahead.

Remember it's easy to loose ur earnings faster u made them, speaking from experience.
Biz is more than 1+2=3, life is non-uniform.

any sense in my ranting?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Vicjay1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: Start farming tomatoes and other vegetables. Or you can buy okrika from Togo and sell in bales.
against d law. Fish farming.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by rhames(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
This is the best time of the year to do business depending on where you are in Nigeria. Look for food stuffs to buy and sell this Ramadhan and you willl not regret your investments. Bread, eggs and pepper are generally movers in Ramadhan and at any other time. take advantage of this ramadhan to make some cool cash.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by gsalvatore: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
noeloge: fish farming or poultry is very good,i started with 50k and 2yrs now i have 4000 fish and 2500 birds
I really want to start a fish farm but I don't kno jack about it. Can u please drop me a detail write up on it or thing you think I should know for a start. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Chinaimporter: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=18pt]play pool with the money and double it[/size]
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
op , take 50k out of that money and travel out of naija for 2weeks maybe to togo or ghana , refresh ur brain and revitalize , look at Nigeria from the outside then u will see the wonderful opportunities that is in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]play pool with the money and double it[/size]
people don kolo no be small grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by achi4u(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Restaurant and beer parlor also follow with neat sales girls.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
invest the money in nairaland grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.