Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? (4740 Views)

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? >>> 'THE WORD OF GOD'. CASTING DOWN THE ROD TO THE GROUND MEANS REJECTING GOD. AND WHEN YOU REJECT GOD, HE BECOMES AN ENEMY TO YOU. HE BECOMES YOUR ADVERSARY. SATAN MEANS ADVERSARY. HE IS A SERPENT TO YOU >>>> PROVERBS 8 VS 36 all they that hate me love death NOW THE GENTILES ( PHAROAH ) ALSO CAST THEIR RODS TO THE GROUND AND THEY BECAME SERPENTS BUT AARONS SERPENT SWALLOWED AND ATE ALL THEIR SERPENTS. WHAT DOES THAT REPRESENT ? IT MEANS GOD IS A BIGGER ADVERSARY TO YOU THAN ANY MAN CAN BE IF YOU REJECT HIS WORD. GOD IS WHO YOU NEED TO FEAR THE MOST >>>>> MATTHEW 10 VS 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Ayomivic(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? >>> 'THE WORD OF GOD'. CASTING DOWN THE ROD TO THE GROUND MEANS REJECTING GOD. AND WHEN YOU REJECT GOD, HE BECOMES AN ENEMY TO YOU. HE BECOMES YOUR ADVERSARY. SATAN MEANS ADVERSARY. HE IS A SERPENT TO YOU >>>> PROVERBS 8 VS 36 all they that hate me love death NOW THE GENTILES ( PHAROAH ) ALSO CAST THEIR RODS TO THE GROUND AND THEY BECAME SERPENTS BUT AARONS SERPENT SWALLOWED AND ATE ALL THEIR SERPENTS. WHAT DOES THAT REPRESENT ? IT MEANS GOD IS A BIGGER ADVERSARY TO YOU THAN ANY MAN CAN BE IF YOU REJECT HIS WORD. GOD IS WHO YOU NEED TO FEAR THE MOST >>>>> MATTHEW 10 VS 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

so every words written in bible have different meaning to you. How did you know the interpretation you are given to scripture? Are you a prophet?

Bro pls examine yourself something must wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ayomivic:

so every words written in bible have different meaning to you. How did you know the interpretation you are given to scripture? Are you a prophet?

Bro pls examine yourself something must wrong.
YES I AM A PROPHET. HEY THESE ARE JUST THE LIGHT ONES. WAIT TILL I START DROPPING THE COMPLEX ONES. LIKE WHO NOAH REALLY IS, WHO ABEL REALLY IS, WHO THE SERPENT REALLY IS, WHO EVE REALLY IS, WHAT THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL REALLY IS, WHO DANIEL REALLY IS, WHAT THE NOAHS ARK REALLY IS, THE 7 TRUMPETS, THE 7 VIALS, THE 7 SEALS, THE 3 WOES, ETC ETC. WAIT TILL I START DROPPING THE REAL MEANING OF THE HEAVIER TOPICS IN THE BIBLE. YOU REALLY GOING TO START HATING ME THEN grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by plaetton: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT DOES A ROD REPRESENT ? IT REPRESENTS SUPPORT. WHAT IS ISRAELS SUPPORT ? >>> 'THE WORD OF GOD'. CASTING DOWN THE ROD TO THE GROUND MEANS REJECTING GOD. AND WHEN YOU REJECT GOD, HE BECOMES AN ENEMY TO YOU. HE BECOMES YOUR ADVERSARY. SATAN MEANS ADVERSARY. HE IS A SERPENT TO YOU >>>> PROVERBS 8 VS 36 all they that hate me love death NOW THE GENTILES ( PHAROAH ) ALSO CAST THEIR RODS TO THE GROUND AND THEY BECAME SERPENTS BUT AARONS SERPENT SWALLOWED AND ATE ALL THEIR SERPENTS. WHAT DOES THAT REPRESENT ? IT MEANS GOD IS A BIGGER ADVERSARY TO YOU THAN ANY MAN CAN BE IF YOU REJECT HIS WORD. GOD IS WHO YOU NEED TO FEAR THE MOST >>>>> MATTHEW 10 VS 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Lord Obadiah777,
The bible is a book that should never be understood literally.
Remember, the bible is a collection of books, myths, legends, and esoteric knowledge from different scribes, from different eras and different cultures.
Also, over the many millenia, as the different text passed from era to era, there have been so many changes in the narratives due to the many different and sometimes conflicting ecclesiastical agendas of the custodial authorities.

In addition to the changing narratives, there are countless mistranslations and misinterpretations of the ideas being conveyed.

It is grand folly to imagine that what one reads in modern day bible is exactly what was originally expressed in words and meanings by the original scribes.
When the ancient hebrew scribes patched together a collection of Egyptian and Babylonian texts, their aim was to create a historical, cultural and religious identity for the scattered and exiled tribes of Israel.

And as expected, their aggregated , exaggerated and incorporated all the positive qualities of Egyptian and Babylonian gods into their own local tribal deity, Yahweh.
Their patched up texts were never about historical truths or facts.

The Incident with Aaron described above is more like a symbolic Egyptian Pharoanic ritual, rather than an actual event.

Most events described in the bible are metaphors for esoteric philosophy or knowledge.
So the bible is a book that conceals as well as reveals, for those who can see.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Keep breaking 'em down bruv, some of us are learning from it! haters gonna hate, but truth stands alone grin 2 Timothy 2:19

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
plaetton:

Lord Obadiah777,
The bible is a book that should never be understood literally.
Remember, the bible is a collection of books, myths, legends, and esoteric knowledge from different scribes, from different eras and different cultures.
Also, over the many millenia, as the different text passed from era to era, there have been so many changes in the narratives due to the many different and sometimes conflicting ecclesiastical agendas of the custodial authorities.

In addition to the changing narratives, there are countless mistranslations and misinterpretations of the ideas being conveyed.

It is grand folly to imagine that what one reads in modern day bible is exactly what was originally expressed in words and meanings by the original scribes.
When the ancient hebrew scribes patched together a collection of Egyptian and Babylonian texts, their aim was to create a historical, cultural and religious identity for the scattered and exiled tribes of Israel.

And as expected, their aggregated , exaggerated and incorporated all the positive qualities of Egyptian and Babylonian gods into their own local tribal deity, Yahweh.
Their patched up texts were never about historical truths or facts.

The Incident with Aaron described above is more like a symbolic Egyptian Pharoanic ritual, rather than an actual event.

Most events described in the bible are metaphors for esoteric philosophy or knowledge.
So the bible is a book that conceals as well as reveals, for those who can see.
WHILE I QUITE AGREE WITH YOU ON SOME POINTS SUCH AS THE EVENTS DESCRIBED BEING METAPHORS FOR ESOTERIC PHILOSOPHY AND KNOWLEDGE I DISAGREE ABOUT IT BEING A COLLECTION OF WORK FROM BABYLONIAN AND EGYPTIAN DYNASTIES. WHO CAME FIRST ? YOU OR YOUR FATHER ? SO IF YOUR FATHER HAS A COLLECTION OF WORK THAT HE HAS NOT PUBLISHED BUT THEN FALLS SICK AND IS IN HOSPITAL AND THE CHILDREN GET A HOLD OF THAT COLLECTION OF WORK AND PUT THEIR OWN SPIN ON IT AND THEN THE GRANDCHILDREN GET THE GRANDFATHERS COLLECTION OF WORK AND PUBLISH IT, WOULD YOU SAY BECAUSE THE WORK OF THE GRANDCHILDREN IS SIMILAR TO THE WORK OF THEIR FATHER, THAT THEY GOT PIECES OF WORK FROM THEIR FATHERS WHEN IN FACT THE ORIGINAL WORK WAS FROM THE GRANDFATHER. BEFORE THERE WERE GENTILE EMPIRES LIKE THE BABYLONIAN AND EGYPTIAN THERE WAS ISRAEL. ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS. THEY WERE NOT CALLED ISRAEL THEN THOUGH. THEY WERE CALLED ADAM JEREMIAH 10 VS 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name. <<<< ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS wink wink REMEMBER THAT CHIEF PLAETTON
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
doubleDx: Keep breaking 'em down bruv, some of us are learning from it! haters gonna hate, but truth stands alone grin 2 Timothy 2:19
YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT BRUV. THE TRUTH STANDS ALONE. TOO MANY DAYUM SCOFFERS BRUV grin grin I WILL KEEP BREAKING EM DOWN BRUV. GOT TO EASE EM IN SLOWLY LOL

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by plaetton: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE I QUITE AGREE WITH YOU ON SOME POINTS SUCH AS THE EVENTS DESCRIBED BEING METAPHORS FOR ESOTERIC PHILOSOPHY AND KNOWLEDGE I DISAGREE ABOUT IT BEING A COLLECTION OF WORK FROM BABYLONIAN AND EGYPTIAN DYNASTIES. WHO CAME FIRST ? YOU OR YOUR FATHER ? SO IF YOUR FATHER HAS A COLLECTION OF WORK THAT HE HAS NOT PUBLISHED BUT THEN FALLS SICK AND IS IN HOSPITAL AND THE CHILDREN GET A HOLD OF THAT COLLECTION OF WORK AND PUT THEIR OWN SPIN ON IT AND THEN THE GRANDCHILDREN GET THE GRANDFATHERS COLLECTION OF WORK AND PUBLISH IT, WOULD YOU SAY BECAUSE THE WORK OF THE GRANDCHILDREN IS SIMILAR TO THE WORK OF THEIR FATHER, THAT THEY GOT PIECES OF WORK FROM THEIR FATHERS WHEN IN FACT THE ORIGINAL WORK WAS FROM THE GRANDFATHER. BEFORE THERE WERE GENTILE EMPIRES LIKE THE BABYLONIAN AND EGYPTIAN THERE WAS ISRAEL. ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS. THEY WERE NOT CALLED ISRAEL THEN THOUGH. THEY WERE CALLED ADAM JEREMIAH 10 VS 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name. <<<< ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS wink wink REMEMBER THAT CHIEF PLAETTON

It has been argued , and I have proven it through biblical and other Canaanite texts that when the Earth, or at least that part of the earth was divided amongst the waring ancient gods, or beings who called themselves gods, the scattered and tent dwelling tribe of Jacob was yahweh's portion or inheritance. It is clearly written in the bible, and Yahweh was very open about that fact.
You are intelligent enough to reason that the idea of a one and only creator of the universe, adopting and favouring one insignificant tribe over the hundreds of thousands of others is just too childish and ridiculous.
Just like you have your own tribal or local deity of your clan. Yahweh was no different. It was just the accidents of history that put the ancient hebrews and their local deity in historical spotlight.

Look at it more objectively, yahweh , unlike the gods of Egypt such as Thoth(credited with the teaching of writing, science and philosophy, or the Greek god Prometeus(credited with giving mankind the gift of fire), bequeathed nothing, no technology, no science, no writing, no discernable philosophy to his so-called inheritance, Israel.

Infact, from the bible, one can make the case that fear ,war.and conflict and terror were the only legacies yahweh left for the Israelites before he disappeared into the realms of myth.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
plaetton:

It has been argued , and I have proven it through biblical and other Canaanite texts that when the Earth, or at least that part of the earth was divided amongst the waring ancient gods, or beings who called themselves gods, the scattered and tent dwelling tribe of Jacob was yahweh's portion or inheritance. It is clearly written in the bible, and Yahweh was very open about that fact.
You are intelligent enough to reason that the idea of a one and only creator of the universe, adopting and favouring one insignificant tribe over the hundreds of thousands of others is just too childish and ridiculous.
Just like you have your own tribal or local deity of your clan. Yahweh was no different. It was just the accidents of history that put the ancient hebrews and their local deity in historical spotlight.

Look at it more objectively, yahweh , unlike the gods of Egypt such as Thoth(credited with the teaching of writing, science and philosophy, or the Greek god Prometeus(credited with giving mankind the gift of fire), bequeathed nothing, no technology, no science, no writing, no discernable philosophy to his so-called inheritance, Israel.

Infact, from the bible, one can make the case that fear ,war.and conflict and terror were the only legacies yahweh left for the Israelites before he disappeared into the realms of myth.
AHHH BUT YOU ERR. THIS IS NOT FAVORING ONE OVER THE OTHER. THIS IS INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. HE WORKS WITH A FEW TO GET TO THE REST. HOWEVER HE HAS ESTABLISHED IT NOW UNDER THIS CURRENT REGIME ( THE ERA OF THE GENTILES )THAT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CLUB OF THE 'INCLUSIVITY' YOU CAN, ANYONE CAN, THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS SLOWLY CLOSING THOUGH. ONCE THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSED THEN THERE WILL BE TWO CLEAR CUT FACTIONS FOREVER. THE INSIDE MEN WHO WILL BE THE LORDS PORTION AND THEN THE OUTSIDE MEN WHO HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS FROM THE INSIDE MEN. SO THIS AINT NOTHING TO DO WITH PREFERENCE.

AND THE WHOLE WORLD, INCLUDING THE REPROBATES WHO DO NOT MAKE IT, WILL BE BEQUEATHED TO THE NEW HEAVEN, THE NEW ISRAEL THAT IS. I CANT THINK OF A MORE GREATER INHERITANCE THAN THAT WHILE YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT BEING BEQUEATHED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WRITING LOL

LETS COMPARE >>> INHERIT OWNERSHIP OF THE EARTH OR INHERIT WRITINGS AND SCIENCE ? NO COMPARISM BRO grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by plaetton: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH BUT YOU ERR. THIS IS NOT FAVORING ONE OVER THE OTHER. THIS IS INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. HE WORKS WITH A FEW TO GET TO THE REST. HOWEVER HE HAS ESTABLISHED IT NOW UNDER THIS CURRENT REGIME ( THE ERA OF THE GENTILES )THAT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CLUB OF THE 'INCLUSIVITY' YOU CAN, ANYONE CAN, THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS SLOWLY CLOSING THOUGH. ONCE THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSED THEN THERE WILL BE TWO CLEAR CUT FACTIONS FOREVER. THE INSIDE MEN WHO WILL BE THE LORDS PORTION AND THEN THE OUTSIDE MEN WHO HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS FROM THE INSIDE MEN. SO THIS AINT NOTHING TO DO WITH PREFERENCE.

AND THE WHOLE WORLD, INCLUDING THE REPROBATES WHO DO NOT MAKE IT, WILL BE BEQUEATHED TO THE NEW HEAVEN, THE NEW ISRAEL THAT IS. I CANT THINK OF A MORE GREATER INHERITANCE THAN THAT WHILE YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT BEING BEQUEATHED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WRITING LOL

LETS COMPARE >>> INHERIT OWNERSHIP OF THE EARTH OR INHERIT WRITINGS AND SCIENCE ? NO COMPARISM BRO grin grin

Sounds more like snow white and other children's cartoon fables.
Isn't all this just too ridiculous for the fashioner of the universe?

What about the many other life forms that exist in the vast universe, what is their fate in all this kindergarten drama series?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
plaetton:

Sounds more like snow white and other children's cartoon fables.
Isn't all this just too ridiculous for the fashioner of the universe?

What about the many other life forms that exist in the vast universe, what is their fate in all this kindergarten drama series?
SOUNDS LIKE SNOW WHITE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ON THE OUTSIDE. YOU ARE NOT PRIVY TO INSIDE INFORMATION wink
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2013

This is why Yahweh is one the most foolish gods that ever existed. He first gave humans dominion over all beasts but when the humans reject him, he turns into a beast thus putting himself under human domination. And you want me to worship such a foolish confused god? Nooo! I'll just let my christian wife's offspring do what thay were commanded to do in in Genesis 3:15 and crush the stuupid snake yahweh's head. Anumanu.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by plaetton: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: SOUNDS LIKE SNOW WHITE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ON THE OUTSIDE. YOU ARE NOT PRIVY TO INSIDE INFORMATION wink

Yeah. You got that part right. grin

Any strong drink or substance to get me initiated? cool
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

This is why Yahweh is one the most foolish gods that ever existed. He first gave humans dominion over all beasts but when the humans reject him, he turns into a beast thus putting himself under human domination. And you want me to worship such a foolish confused god? Nooo! I'll just let my christian wife's offspring do what thay were commanded to do in in Genesis 3:15 and crush the stuupid snake yahweh's head. Anumanu.
ITS YOUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHT TO WORSHIP WHATEVER PLEASES YOU SIRE. 'YAHWEH' IS NOT SOLICITING YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO HIM. SEEM TO ME LIKE YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HIM THAN HE IS YOU grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
plaetton:

Yeah. You got that part right. grin

Any strong drink or substance to get me initiated? cool
VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION SIRE. ALL YOU NEED IS A KJV BIBLE AND A HUMBLE HEART WITH VORACIOUS APPETITE FOR THE WORD grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: ITS YOUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHT TO WORSHIP WHATEVER PLEASES YOU SIRE. 'YAHWEH' IS NOT SOLICITING YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO HIM. SEEM TO ME LIKE YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HIM THAN HE IS YOU grin grin

Why then did he bother sending himself (or his son, (seems like this god wallows in confusion)), to die crying like a sallah ram on a log of wood?
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by plaetton: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION SIRE. ALL YOU NEED IS A KJV BIBLE AND A HUMBLE HEART WITH VORACIOUS APPETITE FOR THE WORD grin grin

Why KJV bible?
Why not The Jimmy Swaggert Bible? grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why then did he bother sending himself (or his son, (seems like this god wallows in confusion)), to die crying like a sallah ram on a log of wood?
SENDING HIS SON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THATS CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. HE SENT HIS SON TO REDEEM AND SAVE HIS ELECT FROM THE WORLD. (HIS 7 EYES IN THE WORLD, HIS TWO LAMPSTAND, HIS OLIVE BRANCH ), THAT IS.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
plaetton:

Why KJV bible?
Why not The Jimmy Swaggert Bible? grin
KJV IS THE ONLY PURE AND UNDILUTED AND UNTAMPERED WITH BIBLE SIRE wink wink grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by mcfynest(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2013

pls explain this,Exodus 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 4:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: 4:5 That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

Exodus 7:8 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.

he was acting based on God's instruction
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: SENDING HIS SON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THATS CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. HE SENT HIS SON TO REDEEM AND SAVE HIS ELECT FROM THE WORLD. (HIS 7 EYES IN THE WORLD, HIS TWO LAMPSTAND, HIS OLIVE BRANCH ), THAT IS.

So why do you bother us here?
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by mcfynest(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: SENDING HIS SON HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THATS CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. HE SENT HIS SON TO REDEEM AND SAVE HIS ELECT FROM THE WORLD. (HIS 7 EYES IN THE WORLD, HIS TWO LAMPSTAND, HIS OLIVE BRANCH ), THAT IS.

tot yu said u dnt use d xtian tag
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
mcfynest:

pls explain this,Exodus 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 4:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: 4:5 That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

Exodus 7:8 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.

he was acting based on God's instruction
THATS HOW IT IS WRITTEN AS AN INSTRUCTION BUT IT IS ALLEGORY.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So why do you bother us here?
BOTHER YOU ? I DONT BOTHER YOU. YOU SEE ME IN ATHEIST THREADS TRYING TO CONVERT ? cheesy THIS IS A FORUM. I WRITE STUFF FOR WHO FEELS THE NEED TO CLICK ON THE THREAD.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
mcfynest:

tot yu said u dnt use d xtian tag
I DONT FOLLOW CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. I SAID WHAT HE ( ALFA SELTZER ) THINKS ( JESUS DYING FOR THE WHOLE WORLD OR DYING FOR HIM ) IS CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE. CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE IS DOCTRINE OF DEMONS.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: BOTHER YOU ? I DONT BOTHER YOU. YOU SEE ME IN ATHEIST THREADS TRYING TO CONVERT ? cheesy THIS IS A FORUM. I WRITE STUFF FOR WHO FEELS THE NEED TO CLICK ON THE THREAD.

What purpose does it serve? Stop parambulating. Go straight to the point. What is your objective?
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What purpose does it serve? Stop parambulating. Go straight to the point. What is your objective?
MY OBJECTIVE IS TO EDUCATE THE ELECT WHO RUN ACROSS MY POST. THERE ARE 144,000 ELECT MEN OF GOD, WHO ARE MEN OF OLD REINCARNATED TODAY AND WILL HAVE TO BE BROUGHT INTO REMEMBRANCE OF WHAT THEY KNEW. I AM LIGHTING A FLAME OF REMEMBRANCE wink

AS WELL AS BEING THE SEVEN EYES AND LAMP STAND AND OLIVE BRANCH OF THE LORD ON NAIRALAND
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]AHHH BUT YOU ERR. THIS IS NOT FAVORING ONE OVER THE OTHER. THIS IS INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. HE WORKS WITH A FEW TO GET TO THE REST. HOWEVER HE HAS ESTABLISHED IT NOW UNDER THIS CURRENT REGIME ( THE ERA OF THE GENTILES )THAT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CLUB OF THE 'INCLUSIVITY' YOU CAN, ANYONE CAN, THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS SLOWLY CLOSING THOUGH. ONCE THAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSED THEN THERE WILL BE TWO CLEAR CUT FACTIONS FOREVER. THE INSIDE MEN WHO WILL BE THE LORDS PORTION AND THEN THE OUTSIDE MEN WHO HAVE TO TAKE ORDERS FROM THE INSIDE MEN. SO THIS AINT NOTHING TO DO WITH PREFERENCE.

LETS COMPARE >>> INHERIT OWNERSHIP OF THE EARTH OR INHERIT WRITINGS AND SCIENCE ? NO COMPARISM BRO grin grin[/quote

Say On Prophet!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=MostHigh][/quote]TRUST THE SABBATH IS GOING GOOD SIRE wink
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: TRUST THE SABBATH IS GOING GOOD SIRE wink

Cool tins my lord.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Obadiah

can you break this things in detail?
- the enslavement of Israelites,
- birth of Moses,
- putting him on the basket floating in the river,
-moses growing in pharaoh house,
- the killing of egyptians by moses,
- the runaway,
- his counterpart Aaron
- and the plague

To me, moses doesn't exist. Israelites were not enslaved by the egyptians. The exodus story is completely for Theological teachings or let me put it as allegory........ "the mass killing of children was like that of Jesus bla bla. The meaning of moses name...drawn from the river....and others are pure fabrication.

Well, lets here your side of the bold.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah

can you break this things in detail?
- the enslavement of Israelites,
- birth of Moses,
- putting him on the basket floating in the river,
-moses growing in pharaoh house,
- the killing of egyptians by moses,
- the runaway,
- his counterpart Aaron
- and the plague

To me, moses doesn't exist. Israelites were not enslaved by the egyptians. The exodus story is completely for Theological teachings or let me put it as allegory........ "the mass killing of children was like that of Jesus bla bla. The meaning of moses name...drawn from the river....and others are pure fabrication.

Well, lets here your side of the bold.
CHIEF NA THESIS YOU WANT MAKE I WRITE SO ? LOL. ABEG FIND QUESTION THAT WOULD NOT REQUIRE ME TO WRITE MORE THAN 10 LINES MAXIMUM grin grin

AS PER THE ENSLAVEMENT OF ISRAELITES BY EGYPTIANS ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will The World End? / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner? / Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.