Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets (33421 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / “nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
I got hold of a copy of Frank Belanger's Virtual Sports Cash. (Frank Belanger is also the author of the reputable Bookie Buster sports betting manual, so I already knew he knows his stuff.) The Virtual Sports Cash manual is very comprehensive, taking you through the whole business of betting on virtual football games, including which bookmakers to use, why you should have more than one account, and of course, a number of actual systems to use with virtual football (the manual has recently been updated with three new systems).

The advantage of virtual football is clear from the start. In order for the bookmakers to keep punters coming back, the results have to be realistic. Of course Liverpool or Manchester United suffer the occasional defeat at the hands (or feet) of Bolton Wanderers or Birmingham City, but at the end of the season the usual suspects can be expected at the top of the league table: Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

The other BIG advantage of virtual football is that a complete week of play lasts only 90 seconds, and an entire season is played out within ONE hour! That means you can bet on football every day of the year, 24 hours a day (technically speaking). Yet another advantage is that you don't need a huge bankroll to start off with, seeing that you can build it up over a few hours with dozens of bets, and you don't need to analyze stats for hours (not time for it, anyways, as each week's games play out in 90 seconds).

So, if your day job is still in the way of getting ahead in your sports betting projects, I suggest you give virtual football a try, and instead of fooling around, get the Virtual Sports Cash manual to guide you along the way......if you need the manual you can email me on me4you472003@gmail.com wit vfl

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by aieo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
shocked wow nice one, I can't wait ti start smiley thank God we have someone like U around cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by lowisz: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wow , nice one , how can I get ur ebook pls
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by gabmedia: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
At last a dream come true, ve been waiting for the opportunity to grab my hands on the e book. Thank for bringing it around
Can u pls contact me via mail: gabmedia@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by aieo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Men I need that ebook at any cost, nairabet ∂øη wreck me sad time ƒøя me τ̅☺ wreck them grin ! Here is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mail Ohwiyeriamos@gmail.com don't fail τ̅☺ PM me pls cool
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
What I have been looking for. Just read the first 2 steps and have been winning for the past 2hrs. Oshe!!! Charloskey. Abeg get more of that guy's books. They make sense die!!!

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by teeboy4x(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Am very much interested in your ebook,how can I get it?

The old 1 is still working but since u mentioned about updates,I think I will need it also.

Will upload the screenshot of my 2day's VFL

Pls reply ASAP
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by vikizeal(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls am very much interested in that book
viki_for_life@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by hisswagness: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice 1 bro...am interested,ow do I get it?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
hello my broda ur writeup is nice pls i want to know if i can use virtu football bettin system on other virtu sport e.g horse race and dog race ,waitin ur responed wisedom4us@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by adonisvg(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice one, bro...how do I get a copy...GERALD
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by folaschool: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
i want the ebook, this is my email - folamaster2009@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by juwoonn(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bros u are da best. da last version highly fetched me some doe. Pls I need a copy. Remember my mail? mgtconsult01@gmail.com so we can discuss price ASAP. Tonight o bcs I'm ready to pay
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Jbrain88: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sori to ask,pls hw much is ur ebook,cos i knw is nt free.thanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Akabay(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
E be like say ds one go make sense my man, abeg my bros am interested plx send me a copy 4 God's sake thru here: yele4sure@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by pekelepekele(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did i hear you guys say vfl? what turned a millionaire to a beggar . Frank Belanger's is making money off his ebook not through vfl and he is partner with some bookies so that people won't stay away from the alternative option bookies are using to recover debt.

If anyone here didn't end up losing his funds with vfl . I will need login to the account he is using to verify for myself.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
juwoonn: Bros u are da best. da last version highly fetched me some doe. Pls I need a copy. Remember my mail? mgtconsult01@gmail.com so we can discuss price ASAP. Tonight o bcs I'm ready to pay
i bought a vfl system,avn't test it
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by gabmedia: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
pekelepekele: Did i hear you guys say vfl? what turned a millionaire to a beggar . Frank Belanger's is making money off his ebook not through vfl and he is partner with some bookies so that people won't stay away from the alternative option bookies are using to recover debt.

If anyone here didn't end up losing his funds with vfl . I will need login to the account he is using to verify for myself.

VFL is d system u need to understand to make real money, I think like that before but this ebook really open my eyes to a new system entirely, it is another way of beating the bookies. Try and get ur own if u ve ever lost ur money to bookies on vfl before
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by teeboy4x(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2013
teeboy4x: Am very much interested in your ebook,how can I get it?

The old 1 is still working but since u mentioned about updates,I think I will need it also.

Will upload the screenshot of my 2day's VFL

Pls reply ASAP

Thank You very much,hope this system will last upto 6 months grin grin

working very well on nairabet,using my little balance for now....let me see if i can grow it to a reasonable amount by monday. Am not sleeping tonight grin grin grin

I will also try it on ladbrokes by monday

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by eedriyz(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2013
I just got this and my advice for everyone that wish to do VFL is, don't try it until you've gotten the stuffs with the OP. It's all we need to conquer the Bookies
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by teeboy4x(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2013
@OP, please check your mail
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2013
Bugzygee@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by martfrank(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Me 2 obinnaobidike@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
teeboy4x:

Thank You very much,hope this system will last upto 6 months grin grin

working very well on nairabet,using my little balance for now....let me see if i can grow it to a reasonable amount by monday. Am not sleeping tonight grin grin grin

I will also try it on ladbrokes by monday[/b][/color]
..........MY BOM BRODA I SEE YOU, PLS SEND ME A COPY to irabor001@gmail.com ...tanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by patsucess: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please i need the info this is my email edisonehimen@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
To dose ϑã†̥ hv order Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ vfl send m̶̲̥̅ƹ your email wit Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ code Ȋ̝̊̅ gv τ̲̅ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ so dat Ȋ̝̊̅ can gv U̶̲̥̅̊ secret ebook τ̲̅ȍ hw τ̲̅ȍ bet on how τ̲̅ȍ bet as ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ professional bttr
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jayjaycool(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please count me in.

Mr. Obinwanne wink
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jayjaycool(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by fastlane84: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls am interested. Fastlane.g@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Akabay(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
charloskey: I got hold of a copy of Frank Belanger's Virtual Sports Cash. (Frank Belanger is also the author of the reputable Bookie Buster sports betting manual, so I already knew he knows his stuff.) The Virtual Sports Cash manual is very comprehensive, taking you through the whole business of betting on virtual football games, including which bookmakers to use, why you should have more than one account, and of course, a number of actual systems to use with virtual football (the manual has recently been updated with three new systems).

The advantage of virtual football is clear from the start. In order for the bookmakers to keep punters coming back, the results have to be realistic. Of course Liverpool or Manchester United suffer the occasional defeat at the hands (or feet) of Bolton Wanderers or Birmingham City, but at the end of the season the usual suspects can be expected at the top of the league table: Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

The other BIG advantage of virtual football is that a complete week of play lasts only 90 seconds, and an entire season is played out within ONE hour! That means you can bet on football every day of the year, 24 hours a day (technically speaking). Yet another advantage is that you don't need a huge bankroll to start off with, seeing that you can build it up over a few hours with dozens of bets, and you don't need to analyze stats for hours (not time for it, anyways, as each week's games play out in 90 seconds).

So, if your day job is still in the way of getting ahead in your sports betting projects, I suggest you give virtual football a try, and instead of fooling around, get the Virtual Sports Cash manual to guide you along the way......if you need the manual you can email me on me4you472003@gmail.com wit vfl
I neva hear 4rm u again big boss, lets begin roll ds tin na; yele4sure@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by myola777(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2013
pls, i have interest sakayinka@ymail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by juwoonn(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2013
This system is very impressive. @OP thanks for coming up with such killer strategies. Bookies don pack go village for my hand... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.