Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets (33451 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / “nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by colum: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is my email: unyimsmi@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
blink182: already bought a copy and none of the systems u are describing is in it. You have totally deviated.
I don't know what you are saying bro. Didn't op send you a spreadsheet on how to place the bets? What else did I say that is not there? Me don't understand o. Try what he sent you first, and confirm if it works or not.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
jasper7:
For your information, Frank sold only 1000 copies of his systems @$1999.99 per copy. And it sells out in less than a month. That first 1000 copies is for his premium subscribers. After 6months he releases it free. By then the subscribers have made back all their momey. By the time una go d download am free bookie don reset the programming of the game. Then all of you would come and say the tin nor d work. You can wait for anoda 3-4 months. You'll see it free all over the web. cheesy. PEACE
..................see dis boy ohh, did i said i want it for fee wat i said is dat, why are u self centered by saying dat d sales should stop...okey dnt quot me wrong boy..
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
jasper7:
My broda some pple are just ungrateful in their lives. I paid to get this VFL system. They are about 4 there o. So some dude sent me mail to help a broda out. So I sent him 2. He said I shud send him the remaining 2. I told him to use the 2 I gave him. Na so the guy come dey insult me say I dey greedy. Okay, He shud come and buy from OP na. cheesy. Dat our 1 2 doublechance system still dey work like jazzz. Am doing 9/10 everyday and my average odds is 1.60. Profit don yakpa for my place o cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls o i want to kn if i make 3 pick together i win 2 and lost 1 wil i stil make profit?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
jasper7:
I don't know what you are saying bro. Didn't op send you a spreadsheet on how to place the bets? What else did I say that is not there? Me don't understand o. Try what he sent you first, and confirm if it works or not.
u said something about using double chance and combo, well it doesn't matter cos I'm sticking to the manual and the cash keeps flowing in.

I'm done here, unfollowing this thread.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by ntutu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
my email is zeuskyrocky@gmail.com
pls help to send it to me.God bless u
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by azpekuliar: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2013
OP, send order details to uzeziopreh@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2013
The OP is an eediot and a scam. You can download it for free here:
www.virtualsportscash.com/ebook/vscver2.pdf
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2013
fados4sure: The OP is an eediot and a scam. You can download it for free here:
www.virtualsportscash.com/ebook/vscver2.pdf
very true but you should know there are other materials op is selling especially the excel sheets, without the excel sheets just try to implement that ebook and see the way u will lose money. You won't even be fast enough to calculate and place bet. Just try it.

Did op steal money from you? Why are you calling him a scammer? Go and look at my previous posts, since I joined nairaland I only condemn info marketers. Op is the first info marketer to really impress me and I totally endorse him.

You should apologise.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by naijaobi(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by maliso: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2013
just downloaded the spredsheet here is the link
http://www.virtualsportscash.com/ebook/vscspreadsheetver2.xls

bros sorry oh if it spoilt ur biz..... but i jst wanted to help other guys so every body will start making profit like you

Peace
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by maliso: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Make i go check for the update on youtube kai kia
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
blink182: u said something about using double chance and combo, well it doesn't matter cos I'm sticking to the manual and the cash keeps flowing in.

I'm done here, unfollowing this thread.
Okay... No, No, No. Datz not VFL e-book o. That one is real life sport games. The system was designed on Football betting thread by Udemzy and co. Maybe you misunderstood the post. Sorry about that.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANSURANCE DO WE HAV ON VFL, I BELIEVE THAT IN SELECTIN LOW ODD AND STAKE ON IT BUT SOME OF THESE LOW ODD ARE STIL PROGRAM TO FAIL , PLS O I DOT KN I M JUST SAYIN MY MIND..
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by youngmega: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls bro i need the manual..

austineobiaeli@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
maliso: just downloaded the spredsheet here is the link

bros sorry oh if it spoilt ur biz..... but i jst wanted to help other guys so every body will start making profit like you

Peace
Hahaha laff i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ french ope say u don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hammer y nuh upload. Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ video n profit calculator that will tell U̶̲̥̅̊ wat to bet 4rm wik1 to wik2....try search Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ upload Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ ƒσя us ₪☺ matta ЂƠω‎​​ hard U̶̲̥̅̊ try if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ trick U̶̲̥̅̊ loose
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Jbrain88: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg broses make una send me d strategy to na,to my mail okejulian@gmail.com.thanks.waiting patiently.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by eedriyz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
charloskey:
Hahaha laff i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ french ope say u don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hammer y nuh upload. Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ video n profit calculator that will tell U̶̲̥̅̊ wat to bet 4rm wik1 to wik2....try search Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ upload Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ ƒσя us ₪☺ matta ЂƠω‎​​ hard U̶̲̥̅̊ try if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ trick U̶̲̥̅̊ loose

No mind am jare. Dem like to dey form "I too know".
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am curious about this virtual sports betting. In general, I am always wary of betting.
But from some guys testimonies here, I'm being tempted to test this sh*t.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Campuslink: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls bro,count me in too.My email is yrlink2dworld@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
OMG!!!
This ebook is 80 pages long.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by azpekuliar: 4:21am On Jul 04, 2013
scaler345: OMG!!!
This ebook is 80 pages long.

You must be kidding me! The main secrets must be limited to a few pages of that, I hope.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jidowu84: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2013
jasper7: What I have been looking for. Just read the first 2 steps and have been winning for the past 2hrs. Oshe!!! Charloskey. Abeg get more of that guy's books. They make sense die!!!
@jasper7 please send this stuff to me . Oshe jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Akabay(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2013
blink182: This system is the bomb. The dough is pouring in already.
big bros plx kindly give me d ebook, God go really bless u sir, yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=maliso]just downloaded the spredsheet here is the link

Peace[/quote ...................ohh my gudness is dis wat dis guy hv been selling shocked shocked shocked i already hv it, i even drop d link here,i want to be sure is workig fine be i drop it,and it has bin working for me just dat i hv been vry busy wit offline tins,if not i would hv drop it be for dis gud guy dat hv my kind of mind set did God bless u ma broda , cos dat was wat i was about to do na, lets keep helping pple and God will not stop blessing us wit gud ideal nd revelation. dat all will need to mk it in life...God bless us all and remove d spit of self centerednes frm some pple,i dnt need to call dere names from dere comment u shall no dem ....tank God my mission has bin achieved, which is to mk every body here to mk good $$$$ free of charge. d ball is in ur Cort now, one tin is to hv d system d order is to ready and apply it correctly. dere are many strategies dere ,just pick one dat u fancy most and stick to it, if not u we get urself confuse..i hope dis helps ..ENJOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
for pple dropping dere email, no need for dat any more! all u need is here now... unless u be dondy wen no fit read and understand, and if u cant read and understand dem i dnt tink u hv any business doing here....no time to wast!...i call dis ma ATM Machine combine wit ma binary option ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don hammer grin grin grin grin grin ......dis days i no dey get time to rest again ohh ....somboy help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey 4 Nigeria ohhh, but i ger my pay in $$$$ ............no b by ma power na GOD..THANK U JESUS !
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2013
DIS IS D DE COCO

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2013
most inportantly every body must not use nairabet okay. me personal i dnt use dem, we have so many brokers out side nigeria so dnt limit ur self... ask i said i like been paid in $$$$ or ££££ i luv dis currencies grin grin grin grin grin grin but am not greedy...so u too dnt be greedy if u mk $50 from one broker a day move to anoder one ..any way dats my daily target for each broker times 5 brokers am okey for d day..cos my binary option dey dere 2 dey wait mk i come collect my $$$$$$ grin grin grin grin grin mk use of dis opportunity....
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2013
irabor001: most inportantly every body must not use nairabet okay. me personal i dnt use dem, we have so many brokers out side nigeria so dnt limit ur self... ask i said i like been paid in $$$$ or ££££ i luv dis currencies grin grin grin grin grin grin but am not greedy...so u too dnt be greedy if u mk $50 from one broker a day move to anoder one ..any way dats my daily target for each broker times 5 brokers am okey for d day..cos my binary option dey dere 2 dey wait mk i come collect my $$$$$$ grin grin grin grin grin mk use of dis opportunity....
i feel u my broder
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by azpekuliar: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2013
irabor001: DIS IS D DE COCO

If that's the spreadsheet, where is the e-book itself that explains how to use it?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2013
azpekuliar:

If that's the spreadsheet, where is the e-book itself that explains how to use it?
..........................wen u want to read a new book, were do u start frm go back to d begging of dis thread and read up all d post... by d time u do dat, u will see d answer to ur question...goodluck ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.