Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (21395 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Am i the only person to observe the delibrate avoidance of this thread by those PAID-TO-DISS GEJ RASCALS headed by GBAWE. Oga HYPOCRITE come out now and justify ur criminal salary. Cos i know that if it were PDP or GEJ we would have been bamboozled with all sorts of SELF-DECEIVING ILLITERATE GRAMMAR by GBAWE and his co-travellers by now. We need explanations from GBAWE in particular, on how the IYALOJA OFFICE has suddenly become a MONARCH thing in TINUBU FAMILY. If itsx democratic or not?
See, i hate criminalPoliticians, but i even have more disrespect for people who make one criminal politician appear more saintly than the other. GEJ LAPDOGS and TINUBU LAPDOGs, all paid to defend their master to the death. Shame of a nation's youths.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
i was shocked when i heard the news. Tinubu is beginning to act like he owns lagos.
i wont be surprise if one day we need to re-purchase lands from him.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
olire: no last bullet?cheesy
no last bullet.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: no last bullet.
why
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Am i the only person to observe the delibrate avoidance of this thread by those PAID-TO-DISS GEJ RASCALS headed by GBAWE. Oga HYPOCRITE come out now and justify ur criminal salary. Cos i know that if it were PDP or GEJ we would have been bamboozled with all sorts of SELF-DECEIVING ILLITERATE GRAMMAR by GBAWE and his co-travellers by now. We need explanations from GBAWE in particular, on how the IYALOJA OFFICE has suddenly become a MONARCH thing in TINUBU FAMILY. If itsx democratic or not?
See, i hate criminalPoliticians, but i even have more disrespect for people who make one criminal politician appear more saintly than the other. GEJ LAPDOGS and TINUBU LAPDOGs, all paid to defend their master to the death. Shame of a nation's youths.
please free them o, they are working for their money. Am sur if u are given da job you will assept.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nogodre: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
adwem2003: Why do you want to kill yoursef  this issue? The woman has been representing mamam b4 she died and knows how to tackle tinz even wen mamma was stricken by old age. She has bn acting  her behalf. Also, the association decieded that they needed some1 who is educated so as to erase the stigna and impression †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥ all market women are illiterate. As for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ , tinubu daughter is qualified. Don't put evrytin into politics.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by freebreezeyz(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ OP: Your post and the points / questions you raised are very true and disturbing and sincerely need an answer. It is really sad. It is an issue that beats the imagination of Lagosians. But like some1 asked / commented above, We need to find out HOW d 1st iyaloja was installed and the process it followed.

meanwhile, still on the iyaloja issue, I was on the island that period she was to be laid to rest (late iyaloja)and i saw ALL shops under lock and key!!! shocked.. and i was like "is dis d best way to show solidarity to a late leader? by starving several families that cannot feed in a day if they don't open shop / sell for one day!!! Talk about the HUGE revenue dat wld be lost in those 2 days their shops were under lock and key!!! What personal benefits have the women gained or did they gain whilst the late iyaloja was on the throne? . Couldn't they have just said they shld adorn ALL BLACK or elements of black to felicitate with the family? undecided.

Hmm!!! Eko oni baje oooh! but if you look deeply @ the pix below, ONE MAN DERE IS THE 'ONI IBAJE 1 OF EKO!'(spoiler) angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
olire: why
zed!
Last Bullet: Cos there's no need for it in that post.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Bobandgreat: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Are u asking me? That is for Lagosians to decide. Democratically bankrupt like the core north. If they like, let them make her the Iyaloja or Iyanubu of Yoruba markets wetin concern me.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Desric(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ordinarily, one would want to believe that those making their contributions here are great youths of our dear great Nation including the OP, come to think of it, can't we just for ones make constructive criticisms and or render qualitative advice, other than to call people names and render abuses on personalities on the line of religious or political sentiments instead of addressing the problems? Aren't we old enough to be civilised and respect one another no matter what the issues are? Hey! Guys let's come off it, the social media is not a place for the youths to quarrel and tow the line of our predecessors rather let's celebrate ourselves here, make constructive arguments, and render proper advice as well as unite for Development and the advancement of our Democracy and Economy.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by 1oracle(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
eko oni baje oooooo........
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by ikeyman00(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
@@@@

Lagos stylellleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Enkaynwa(f): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
I wonder where all the 'progressives' in dis forum suddenly disappeared to.
If it were GEJ now this thread would have reached the 10th page by now.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by mu2sa2: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Whether we like it or not Lagos is a Yoruba town. And Iyaloja is a yoruba thing. So let yoruba of Lagos do what they feel like with their Iyaloja. The Iyaloja has no influence outside lagos. As for Tinubu's overbearing influence in Lagos, this is by no means unique in nigeria. Uba brothers(Anambra), Sarakis (Kwara), Sambo(Kaduna) are doing, or once did, the same thing in their states.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by teskyg: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
EKO -ILE and Gbawe,please do your work.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by kaze4blues(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Whether her daughter is qualified or not...

Tinubu will be a fool to allow d iyaloja position go to the opposition camp or outside his grip.

It is a great electioneering instrument.

Those of you that wonder why tinubu is so powerful in lagos, this is part of the areas tinubu derive his power and influence.

Even if you shout from now till tommorow, that cannot change.

The market women are also aware of this and that's why none of them could protest the decision.

Even the oba of lagos is fully aware of this...

Onto the next topic joooor

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Maybe mama has bestowed the title on her before she died, Beside there is alot of political post that tinubu can put her daughter into now abi i lie?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by ikeyman00(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
@@@

mu2sa2

Whether we like it or not Lagos is a Yoruba town. And Iyaloja is a yoruba thing. So let yoruba of Lagos do what they feel like with their Iyaloja. The Iyaloja has no influence outside lagos. As for Tinubu's overbearing influence in Lagos, this is by no means unique in nigeria. Uba brothers(Anambra), Sarakis (Kwara), Sambo(Kaduna) are or once did the same thing in their states.

Hypocrite i think u should open another thread to address ur bull&&hit

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by emmaliveth10(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
family polities i guess!!!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by victorv12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Anything can happen in Nigeria. The funny thing about all these disheartening news and all the problems we face as a nation, you won't find a single Nigeria going out and protest against any of these inconsistencies, they rather sit down and prepare themselves to drink, eat and watch "PRIEMIERSHIP". We only shout!

The standard of living of a poor Egyptians can't be compare to an average Nigerian, but still they protest and demand for the best. But in our case, we have standard for nothing. We can be given shit and our people will conveniently eat it . That's why Tinubu can give Lagosians his poo to eat!!

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Makapounse(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tinubu wants to take the title "iya loja of lagos" as their family title.
If those divisional 'iya loja' in lagos can agree with him , that shows the whole world who they are
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by EASY39(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ajibel: iHave nuffin to contribute here buh iWant to clarify sth. iHeard that the late ex-iyaloja isnt Tinubu's biological mum buh people refer to her as d Asiwaju's mum
she adopted him shikana
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by PHIPEX(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
I used to wonder how it's possible for a family to dominate the presidency of some African countries for years, I concluded that it was because those countries lack educated and vocal voices and that it can never happen in Nigeria but Tinubu and Lagos have proved me wrong. Even the most educated can become a political sychophant overnight sacrificing both his rights and that of the less educated masses for personal political expediency of one man.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by AnOlAd: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Well what i can say about that she is qualified to be the Iyaloja of Lagos, in the sense that, the Late IYALOJA has prepared her for this, During her life time this Young Lady has being the Backbone of the Ex Iyaloja of Lagos.. But what i can say otherwise about the Young lady is that, She is far too Young for the title, to what i have Read and Heard, People holding this title are Older People, But why would an Educated Young Lady as TINUBU'S DAUGHTER hold that kind of Title, Dont you guys see it as a new dimension in Lagos Market Affairs

U must be kidding me right?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by azzima(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Goddex: Even the trick here is to make Iyaloja a family thing so that when this her daughter dies, Lagosians will still be expected to look among the Tinubu family for replacement. The greedy con-man is playing on our sensibilities.
so sad, can you imagine that she said she relocated back to Nigeria 6 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

mu2sa2

Hypocrite i think u should open another thread to address ur bull&&hit
If u hav nothing to say dont just say anything.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by taharqa2: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
mu2sa2: Whether we like it or not Lagos is a Yoruba town. And Iyaloja is a yoruba thing. So let yoruba of Lagos do what they feel like with their Iyaloja. The Iyaloja has no influence outside lagos. As for Tinubu's overbearing influence in Lagos, this is by no means unique in nigeria. Uba brothers(Anambra), Sarakis (Kwara), Sambo(Kaduna) are doing, or once did, the same thing in their states.
Just hear this HYPOCRITE...*smh*

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by king65(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Very soon the name will change from Lagos to tinubu state with a barbed wire fence around it.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
OP,

Can you show us the necessary qualifications to be Iyaloja before we can say whether Tinubus daughter is qualified or not

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by EkoIle1: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Damn!!!! Even the ignorant villagers ate going crazy over our dear Iya oloja. I truly appreciate the love and concern, this is very moving, but I just don't see how this.affects.your existence or the price of akpu in your villages.

God bless Iya oloja of Ilu Eko

God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

God bless the great people of the SW.

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
You have to change the definition of "market" when speaking about Lagos. This is not your village.

Lagos is home to serious, formal, businesses. Their are heavy traders and big businesses in Lagos, not just fruit sellers. An old illiterate woman could not handle this position.

ABEG, shine your eyes well because it is 2013, not 1813.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by SHAAWA: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote

author=Techwriter]Tinubu frolics with Northern Islamic fanatics-those
who believe they are born to rule and can do anything(including making
Nigeria ungovernable for the elected president) to retain power[/quote]

ISLAMAPHOBIA AT IT'S PEAK, THE QUESTION IS 'WAS TINUBU'S DAUGHTER
QUALIFIED FOR THE POST OF IYALOJA? THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS A
NORTHERN MUSLIM THAT CONDUCTED AN ELECTION AND HANDED OVER TO OBJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday / Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths / President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.