Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge (18969 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by nijanigga: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
edunwosu: This is bullshit shararepoters are known to be against gej and his allies
And you monkey, happy that people's money is being looted with impunity. How many times has Apkabio been in this type of mess before? Go and wipe you nyash.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by ubong560(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
My handle tells u dat am an indigene of d state wher dis gay who calls himself 'govenor akpabio' governs. This is typically how this fofofofool kips wasting away state fund as if it's his father's property. Now tell me, wat was such amount doing in d lodge? Why does he walk around wit public? Is efcc not doing thier job? I stil remember a case wher Akpabio handed over N50m to one of his aides to keep temperarily. This money stayed later stayed with the aide for over 3 good months w/out akpabio remembering it again. However, becos of loyalty or for fear of being put into trouble if he eats up the sum, the aide later reminded him of the money in his possession and that was when dis fofofofool remembered it. That was just of one the numerous known and unknown scenes.

As for the thief or thieves, gudluck to u o! use the money wisely. God has answered ur prayer. It's ur own portion of the 'OYEL' treasuries. Akpabio has nothing to border abt that. Last month allocation was N69billion. Wat's is N40m then?
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Ngwakwe: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
My Sales Reps can carry that amount home depending on remittance by city distributors in a weekend.

What are you insinuating in having a mere N40 million in Government lodge.

ilugunboy:

So essentially you are saying a politician having "mere" N40M is not a big deal?

Am disappointed in your line of thinking on this matter.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by ubong560(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
My handle tells u dat am an indigene of d state wher dis gay who calls himself 'govenor akpabio' governs. This is typically how this fofofofool kips wasting away state fund as if it's his father's property. Now tell me, wat was such amount doing in d lodge? Why does he walk around wit public? Is efcc not doing thier job? I stil remember a case wher Akpabio handed over N50m to one of his aides to keep temperarily. This money stayed later stayed with the aide for over 3 good months w/out akpabio remembering it again. However, becos of loyalty or for fear of being put into trouble if he eats up the sum, the aide later reminded him of the money in his possession and that was when dis fofofofool remembered it. That was just of one the numerous known and unknown scenes.

As for the thief or thieves, gudluck to u o! use the money wisely. God has answered ur prayer. It's ur own portion of the 'OYEL' treasuries. Akpabio has nothing to border abt that. Last month allocation was N69billion. Wat's is N40m then?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by rinze: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
There's more to this report
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by kwajahafiz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
what is forty million doing laying around at governors mansion?. they should not be fired. monkey see monkey do....They were just repeating what is the order of the day there. And I didnt bother reading the post before commenting.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by premlove(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
This is wat i call proffessional thief not those one million two million naira thief, fresh air jare
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by SaintChukz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
40million Naira has developed feet....Pls vote this name-LOUIS OFFOR b4 midnite 2day on dis link...http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477536552339002&id=206670959425564&set=a.430767837015874.1073741831.206670959425564&refid=stream&_rdr#477538469005477. Don't forget to like d main page as well...thanks
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
U are angry and shocked? Welcome sir, that is how we have been feeling since u and ur collegues have been robbing us blind
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by betrani(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nicest theft of all time! Will say nice!!!!!!!!
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Sales Reps can carry that amount home depending on remittance by city distributors in a weekend.

What are you insinuating in having a mere N40 million in Government lodge.

I don't think that is true ...in this cashless environment ..it's hard for any single sales rep to be having that sort of cash from a single day sale.

You are trying to justify this blatant irrationality with a faulty logic.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by confusion247(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
1oracle: Another evidence to prove that EFCC is dead long time ago.
One Nigeria is a big joke, if EFCC is still alive, Akpabio should be answering questions on what such amount of money is doing in government lodge.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by psucc(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
HOTWATER:

i can't wait for this cashless policy to start nationwide

Bros e be like u dey new 4 nigeria? No vex o. Nigerian law na for the poor masses. Those ones ther on top nigeria.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by hayzed2: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Symphony007: Nigeria is finished! What is a state governour doing with 40 MILLION NAIRA 'CASH' in his bedroom? Where is the efcc,icpc,nafdac,mtn,cnn,bcc,....am i the only one going crazy about this?

Your going crazy about it shows how poor you are.... How much is 4Omillion when d'banj dey use 35million they by necklace..
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Zheneral: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Na wa o..thief dey vex say dem steal part of d money he steal..greedy man.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
hayzed2:
Your going crazy about it shows how poor you are.... How much is 4Omillion when d'banj dey use 35million they by necklace..

That's part of the money meant to give you good education.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by yetunsbay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

That's part of the money meant to give you good education.
wetin concern u 'bt d'banj hin dey work 4 am...
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by MrChris1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Not Again!!! Its better i keep my comments to myself before "am spotted & banned" in a country that only a particular tribe rules......................................
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by blaid: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
What a shame. so much for our role model leaders! : : angry
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by mentorken05(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Akpabio in my language means “recklessness”..why is dat huge sum of money doing in his room...??guess he spends up to dat amount every weekend for flexing...unlike me wey try manage withdraw 1000 for d weekend...omo see levels...dis life is unfair ooo(crying)
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by mentorken05(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
hayzed2:
u be big foooooool...no dey allow dese celebrities(home and abroad) to deceive u...let me ask u a ques...were u dere wen Dbanj bought d necklace for 35million or were u d one dat sold it to him?una think say money na pure water abi?35million fire
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Deeldorado: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
The man that throws Akwa Ibom's money around. Please they should help him steal some of them.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by obinnakenedo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
ichommy:

you are Senseless as a Tomato, dirty boy, see as u spit for my leg.
is tomato senseless?
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by EPOMA(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
oyb:

why do you think our senators take bribes in dollars?
My friend works in the customs and each time he goes to see his oga in abuja he buys loads of dollar to give them
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by AbuMikey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
2goodbobo:

Calm your hot temper down bro, I was only been sarcastic.
and U had to do that wit "God"?
.Sorry for the insult tho! We still Pals!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by sosereal201(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Maxymilliano: Classic case of 'Ole Gbe, Ole Gba', when did Governors lodge become a bank
i dunno o.these people are the biggest problem of this country imagine $250,000 i pity Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Plutonium(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Akpabio's Seaport in Oron.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by Plutonium(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Meanwhile, this area called Oron is where a great chunk of the oil money is coming from. And that thief Akpabio is building dual carriage roads in his village, where its not even needed. Yet the high traffic roads are abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by frabel: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
take
heart my broda, this life na turn by turn. Akpabio was once like u.,

[quote
author=mentorken05]Akpabio in my language means “recklessness”..why is
dat huge sum of money doing in his room...??guess he spends up to dat
amount every weekend for flexing...unlike me wey try manage withdraw
1000 for d weekend...omo see levels...dis life is unfair
ooo(crying)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
nijanigga:
Another Nigerian-monkey.
u r a baboon.
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by bloggernaija: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
That erosion will turn that place into a wasteland if something is not done about it quickly
Re: Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge by nijanigga: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: u r a baboon.
Here is your previous post on this topic. "Haba, Saharareporters!
This story was written just to taint Akpabio & not to report his missing money."
From the samples and comments on this topic.Majority will concord with me that you're real monkey-Nigerian who is being fed from crumbs of banana from falling from Akpabio's dinning table.
By the way did you see that, "Akpabio's Seaport on Oron."?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.