Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

D'banj And Durella - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj And Durella (10589 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Durella by cruworld(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
egbe i beg you this durella fans na where u come from where is DURELLA when Tongolo dey for town its all clear that durella dey follow D'banj style but no long sha he too wan make money make u know be suprise if durella tell you guys sey D'banj na him IDOL,
Re: D'banj And Durella by UncleQuily: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
cruworld
it's okay that you are not very intelligent,
i really hope you can afford lunch punk ass
read the postings
Re: D'banj And Durella by debojyde(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
Just heard "maje" by d,banj. Which durella,s style exactly d d,banj steal. D,banj has like 100 different styles. does durella sound like d,banj in " maje"," gbona fele fele" , "why me", "mobolowowon", " ki,mon" etc. d,banj sings, raps, entertains etc. d guy just 2 good. who cares about d lyrics. nice beats nice energy.(pdiddy, soulja boy etc blew up without any real lyrical concept). Make haters go die
Re: D'banj And Durella by debojyde(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
"mo gbona fele fele bi amala to jina, don,t hate me cos i,m hotter dan u", " some pple wan make i die some pple wan make i slow,, "Olorun maje, Olorun maje, Olorun maje, Olorun maje ko de ni baje o ko ni baje fun mi" Amen o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Durella by deffy09: 2:50am On Aug 02, 2008
walahi most of una 4 here dey craze if u luv dbanj thtz undrstandable but no dey talk rubish na craze dey worry una wey u go tlk say durella copy dbanj style pls go and ask abt the real gist and no dey tlk rubbish and if u guys really had ears ull knw whose style has more originality go hear dbanj songs back in the days with jjc and 419 squad na dm make una cme shout for here , long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Re: D'banj And Durella by Sisikill: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2008
deffy09:

walahi most of una 4 here dey craze if u love dbanj thtz undrstandable but no dey talk rubish na craze dey worry una wey u go tlk say durella copy dbanj style please go and ask about the real gist and no dey tlk rubbish and if u guys really had ears ull knw whose style has more originality go hear dbanj songs back in the days with jjc and 419 squad na dm make una cme shout for here , long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

First of all. . . breath. That's right, in and out. Good.

Secondly, how can D'Banj copy Durella or vice-versa when they all came up with the style?
Re: D'banj And Durella by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2009
See People dey speak FIRE! grin

This thread makes me Laugh!

All of una! Ema RUN DOWN for Fouth MainLand grin
Re: D'banj And Durella by lalaboi(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2009
chei. . . .i remember this thread lmao!. . . . .one of the reasons i quit intensive grin arguing on this forum. . . ,  . . . . . . .

Mr olori nla Barmsyle was gonna turn me to a mad person. . . tongue
Re: D'banj And Durella by Bamsyle(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2009
lalaboi:

chei. . . .i remember this thread lmao!. . . . .one of the reasons i quit intensive grin arguing on this forum. . . , . . . . . . .

Mr olori nla Barmsyle was gonna turn me to a mad person. . . tongue

Hehehe . . . I remember too . . . we became friends after I gave his album "The Entertainer" a clean bill of health . . .

Come to think of it . . . you don't argue like that anymore o . . . are you now born again tongue
Re: D'banj And Durella by toluwalomo(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2009
It's so easy to say that Durella is bitin' D'banj.

Cuz he came out after D'banj and apparently D'banj has more popularity and cheddah.

But I can tell you that I first D'banj in march 2004 and Durella his right hand man.

In fact from afar off you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Both used to sport same jeans, same white singlets and sunglasses.

Was anybody at an April 2004 show at Fantasy Land? D'banj was performing and Durella was giving him back-up!

I have this stuff on tape!

These cats go way back. It's funny they are now acting as if the don't know each other.

I have seen D'banj's performances in the UK before he came to 9ja and it is nowhere where he is now.

Whether he copied Durella or both of them were influenced by the same factors, i don't know

But Durella has a very big part to play in the style we think is all D'banj.

Big ups to him, trying to rise to the top by himself and not stirring up any stuff .
Re: D'banj And Durella by lalaboi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2009
Bamsyle:

Hehehe . . . I remember too . . . we became friends after I gave his album "The Entertainer" a clean bill of health . . .

Come to think of it . . . you don't argue like that anymore o . . . are you now born again tongue

mahn. . . . .its not worth it jare. . . .i just lost the appetite for arguing lol. . . .which was why i joined the forum in the first place. . . . . grin

and now that am MOD. . . . . .keeping quiet on most occassions is the best option for me. . . . . .it wasnt easy with trouble makers. . . . "anything i said was biased lol. . .and i use misuse power" lol
Re: D'banj And Durella by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
t's so easy to say that Durella is bitin' D'banj.

Cuz he came out after D'banj and apparently D'banj has more popularity and cheddah.

But I can tell you that I first D'banj in march 2004 and Durella his right hand man.

In fact from afar off you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Both used to sport same jeans, same white singlets and sunglasses.

Was anybody at an April 2004 show at Fantasy Land? D'banj was performing and Durella was giving him back-up!

I have this stuff on tape!

These cats go way back. It's funny they are now acting as if the don't know each other.

I have seen D'banj's performances in the UK before he came to 9ja and it is nowhere where he is now.

Whether he copied Durella or both of them were influenced by the same factors, i don't know

But Durella has a very big part to play in the style we think is all D'banj.

Big ups to him, trying to rise to the top by himself and not stirring up any stuff .

So what the cause of their BEEF sef? Kia! Two good friends gone BAD! embarassed

OMA SE OOOOO!!!

THIS LIFE NA TWISTED!
Re: D'banj And Durella by lalaboi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2009
faakay:

So what the cause of their BEEF sef? Kia! Two good friends gone BAD! embarassed

OMA SE OOOOO!!!

THIS LIFE NA TWISTED!

bruv. . . .Dont start getting the wrong idea. . . . .these guyz are still pals. . . .take it from me.(very good sources). . . .

disregard what any fanatic says. . . .they are close pals. . . .trust me. . . wink
Re: D'banj And Durella by hectorswag(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
i gbadun durella jare,

has anyone heard his latest "enu ose ". its the bomb! grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Durella by lekansy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2009
durella has its own stuff like d'banj.They are two different people.They are both on the right spot that is why we cannot do without buying their cds. They cannot steal each other's talent. both guys are doing great.They should stop beefing each other.

http://entertainmentnigeria..com
Re: D'banj And Durella by spikedcylinder: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2009
You people are still arguing here. . . .
Re: D'banj And Durella by obiem(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2009
Durella is a d'banj wanna be period!
Re: D'banj And Durella by princesa(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
to me
there have got almost the same personality, voice, dance, voice most especially, smiley
easily i could mistake durella for Dbanj
but i love them both in their different unique ways
Re: D'banj And Durella by Baro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
Durella lives the style, Dbanj acts it.
I don't think they need a duet, anyway never say never
Re: D'banj And Durella by Jayholiday(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2009
Durella mis ki ya ki now available in the UK

Get his album "King of the Zanga" at Katlego Africa

Check us out today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: D'banj And Durella by olaconfirm(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2009
I wonder why NIGERIANS are so f**k up, Una go see the truth and still dey talk something else!! D'banj start from No Long Thing wey everything like like mad!! and Durella come with King Of Zanga that is how many years back?? D'banj just proof that he's the best with 4 album and you are comparing him with Durella that is album is not even yet out? OMO NAIJA WETIN DEY DO UNA why you like ojoro gan self?? D'BANJ IS MY MAN IS THE BEST!! ME SELF GAN DEY COPY HIM STYLES NA FOR SURE, WATCH OUT FOR MY SINGLE,
Re: D'banj And Durella by Jayholiday(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
olaconfirm:

I wonder why NIGERIANS are so f**k up, Una go see the truth and still dey talk something else!! D'banj start from No Long Thing wey everything like like mad!! and Durella come with King Of Zanga that is how many years back?? D'banj just proof that he's the best with 4 album and you are comparing him with Durella that is album is not even yet out? OMO NAIJA WETIN DEY DO UNA why you like ojoro gan self?? D'BANJ IS MY MAN IS THE BEST!! ME SELF GAN DEY COPY HIM STYLES NA FOR SURE, WATCH OUT FOR MY SINGLE,

Bros, where u dey? Durella get album now!!!

Katlego Africa ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: D'banj And Durella by loest: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2009
D'banj and Durella? I like both of them.  Really hard to tell who's better.
Guys listen to this hot track from Apexx ft. Durella and Dr. Frabz. Its called Ghost Lady:

http://www.mytruspot.com/Apexx

and

Download from:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58793800e0777200/

Drop coments online.
Re: D'banj And Durella by MrCrackles(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2009
Topic

Dont like them both! undecided
Re: D'banj And Durella by Younik: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2009
Make all of una shutup!
Where una dey when we dey eat kuli kuli
Dey sell kpoli kpoli
Una dey form holi holi. grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj And Durella by nesbeat(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2009
artist copy each other directly or indirectly,
You heard Dbanj first doesn't mean Durella u heard after copied from Dbanj, You don think if Dbanj copied durella
If you check it out, Dbanj is not really this hippi type, he is an highlife kind of singer now fusing it into hippop, but this durella is hippi, Dbanj na my guy same as Don Jazzy, I no take any bit of durella not until he sang this song gunnerz for life,
All the same Ups to all Naija artist they are causing debate here,
Naija dey try oh!

www.myspace.com.nesbeat86inc
Re: D'banj And Durella by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2009
I like both! But I still prefer D'banj  to Durella  tongue

Durella get slangs but Dbanj get the Action!! Dressing!! Lyrics make sense!!!

D'banj any day anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: D'banj And Durella by tjons3: 6:13pm On May 20, 2009
dbanj just used the talent of durella to shine, cuz he had money to start music while durella was still hustling. dbang is just a copy cat.
Re: D'banj And Durella by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2009
tjons3:

dbanj just used the talent of durella to shine, cuz he had money to start music while durella was still hustling. dbang is just a copy cat.

grin LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dbanj don Turn PussyCaT cheesy

All we know his DBANJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: D'banj And Durella by boshhhuuuu: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2009
Durella and Dbang are not just friends, they are first cousins. Their mothers are sisters and they grew up together. Durella even borrowed Dbang part of the money he used in travelling to UK back then. Dbang stole Tongolo from Durella but the real owner wasn't either of them, it was Durella's brother, Sticky. So you guys don't know the real gist. Stop spreading what you are not sure of, I am a childhood friend of the family so I know what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Jones David – Giant Killer Ft Evangelist Jenny Kenny / Download: Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (official Track) / Stefflon Don – SECURE [download Full Album Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.