Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Let's Share Our Testimonies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Testimonies (7523 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by IME1: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
@yinkaoke
I thank God for all you testify. I am one who has grown and has been strengthened by testimonies. thank u sir.
Now I pray, I join you in praying about your family. I pray to God Almighty that that union He Himself has ordained that He would sustain and uphold. that whatever seed of discord that has been planted to break the marriage would be uprooted and removed and made void in Jesus name. That all things would work together for your good and the good of everyone who loves the Lord. in Jesus name. I thank u Lord God for answered prayers, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basic Biblical Truth You Need To Know About Tithe Or Tithing / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.