Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Let's Share Our Testimonies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Testimonies (7528 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Ferdinandu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm officially the Nairaland Pastor.I'm coming around to drop my account No.After sharing your testimony you go the account and pay your special blessing offering into the account.Remember if you thank the Lord for the one he has done he will do another one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Picomon(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
As una dey give testimony make una dey bring money for offering and thanksgiving.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Picomon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ferdinandu: I'm officially the Nairaland Pastor.I'm coming around to drop my account No.After sharing your testimony you go the account and pay your special blessing offering into the account.Remember if you thank the Lord for the one he has done he will do another one. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you go first me start diz biz na? No come compete with me ohh or make we collabo. wink
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by chellsee: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pixs
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by TabletMan: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
A Rat wants To Bite Me But Eventually can't Bite Me..........THAT'S THE TYPE OF TESTIMONY U WILL SEE ON KOBOLAND

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Chitexs250(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
cool cool cool cool

The grace of one day is enough to live like a king
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
To the Glory of God, I'm pregnant now after months of praying and fasting...He is a God of wonders and I pray that all those lookin unto God for such shall be answered speedily in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by omiobo: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
My life is full of testimonies. People say God no dey,na because dem never encounter His power. it is only foolish ones that will say God no dey,even bible self talk am.
One of the testimonies I will never forget in my life was about a nightmare I used to have when I was in primary school. In primary school days,everyday I used to see masquerade dragging me on the floor,and I will be screaming nobody would come to my aid. Then,I hated night so bad,whenever night comes fear would grip my heart.
I had this dream for almost a year before I encountered the power in the name of Jesus. In 1993,in our church we had a revival,an evangelist was invited from Ibadan to come and minister. On that fateful day,as he was ministering on bad dream. At age of 11/12 I hardly listen to message,but on this particular day,something opened my ears. It was as if the man was talking to me. The man made me to believe that at the mention of Jesus name,every knee shall bow.
At the end of the service,I felt relieved in my spirit,smiling on my way home. When I got home,after dinner I slept. As usual the masquerade appeared,this every night there was a wind in the room,as he was about to touch me,I shouted the name of Jesus. He ran out the room like a coward chicken. That was end of bad dream since 1993. Jesus name is super.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by k2039: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
omiobo: My life is full of testimonies. People say God no dey,na because dem never encounter His power. it is only foolish ones that will say God no dey,even bible self talk am.
One of the testimonies I will never forget in my life was about a nightmare I used to have when I was in primary school. In primary school days,everyday I used to see masquerade dragging me on the floor,and I will be screaming nobody would come to my aid. Then,I hated night so bad,whenever night comes fear would grip my heart.
I had this dream for almost a year before I encountered the power in the name of Jesus. In 1993,in our church we had a revival,an evangelist was invited from Ibadan to come and minister. On that fateful day,as he was ministering on bad dream. At age of 11/12 I hardly listen to message,but on this particular day,something opened my ears. It was as if the man was talking to me. The man made me to believe that at the mention of Jesus name,every knee shall bow.
At the end of the service,I felt relieved in my spirit,smiling on my way home. When I got home,after dinner I slept. As usual the masquerade appeared,this every night there was a wind in the room,as he was about to touch me,I shouted the name of Jesus. He ran out the room like a coward chicken. That was end of bad dream since 1993. Jesus name is super.
Let the whole forum praise the Almighty God.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by rule(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
I thank the almighty God for his wonderful love,protection and peace upon the life of my family, of this past week for my building project and my wife just got a great job.Baba God you too much.no body but you despite our short coming.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by omiobo: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
k2039:
Let the whole forum praise the Almighty God.
Hallelujahgrin
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by bonetalk(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
i thank him for his faithfulness towards me
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Sweetlemon(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
My life itself is a miracle!
Anyone looking at me today will have no idea what pains and struggles I have been through cos God kept me, refined, and strengthened me through it all.
No one will have the tiniest idea that there was a time that my self esteem was zero. But today I can hold my head up even in the midst of royals.
This year, I have found true love, gotten a promotion at the office and even about getting a better job.
The favour God lavishes on me everywhere I go leaves me breathless.
I can't thank him enough. But he knows how grateful I am.
Abasi sosong o!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by k2039: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sweetlemon: My life itself is a miracle!
Anyone looking at me today will have no idea what pains and struggles I have been through cos God kept me, refined, and strengthened me through it all.
No one will have the tiniest idea that there was a time that my self esteem was zero. But today I can hold my head up even in the midst of royals.
This year, I have found true love, gotten a promotion at the office and even about getting a better job.
The favour God lavishes on me everywhere I go leaves me breathless.
I can't thank him enough. But he knows how grateful I am.
Abasi sosong o!

Abeg, where we go do the celebration o
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Gspectrum(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
MIRACULOUS NYSC POSTING

My name is Gspectrum. I join this Forum last two days ago. I hail from
Osun State.

I'm here to testify to the glory of God and to give God that answers
prayer all the glory and adoration for what He has done in my life.
Infact, He has ever been so faithful.
For quite some month prior to when School would get us mobilized, I had
been praying so hard to God that I should be posted to a Boko-Haram-free state and to a place where I would be favoured.
So when School pasted NYSC Mobilization State, to my utmost surprise, I was posted to Osun State where I hail from. On state of origin column,
Abia (AB) was written and on mobilization state, Osun (OS) was written. I was confused and started thinking that it must be a typograhical error - may be it's Abia and not Osun State where I hail from. Initially when I saw AB on the state of origin column, I was even thinking that it's
Abuja then I started praying that God let it be AB o and that it should
be a typographycal error not knowing that it's Abia until when I asked
my friend of what AB stands for.

When I told my friends, they said it must be a typographical mistake
that I should wait for call-up letter for clear confirmation of my
posting. On Thursday lastweek when I collected my call-up letter, it was the same as it was being pasted. My people at home was surprised and my friends were amazed. They thought I 'worked' it but I told them:

'' it's God o!''

Infact I don't have to travel miles or cross rivers or pass inbetween
mountains before I can serve my Father Land.

I give God all the glory. It's realy a miracle.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Babymumsy: To the Glory of God, I'm pregnant now after months of praying and fasting...He is a God of wonders and I pray that all those lookin unto God for such shall be answered speedily in Jesus name!
amen! It shall be well with u sister.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by SalC: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can't thank God enough, am alive today after a serious surgery dat kept me down all through last month to the middle of this month. After series of wound breakdown, re-suturing and almost endless antibiotics intake. God proved his might without further intake of drugs.

Now am strong enough to resume work to the amazement of even the surgeon incharge of my case.

All I can say now is thank you Lord.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Sweetlemon(f): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
k2039:

Abeg, where we go do the celebration o
Thanks dear!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Ardedaryor(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Belove brothers and Sisters,
i testify of that which of that which i know to true and the principle partaing the restored gospel of christ: I know that God lives aNd he love us so much that he sent his son Jesus christ to atone for our sin, i know that this life is the time for us to prepare to meet God, i knw with all my hearth that d true gospel of christ as been restored even in this last dispensation,i know if we have faith in christ, truely repent and forsake our evil ways and we are baptized by immersion and we recieve the holy ghost by those who hold the proper authority and we endure to the end, i know salvation will be ours.this i share with you as my testimony in the sacred name of our lord Jesus christ. Amen
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
praise d lord.. If i start listing wat God has done 4 me and my family ehn.. I wouldn't leave here 2day.. I jst tank him 4 d gift of life, salvation, and his grace and mercy over me and my family.. I also tank him 4 granting me admission dis year.. May his holy name be praised.. Praise d lord once again
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by vic1999(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Emmy Boy: I want to thank God for blessing my wife and I with a baby girl yesterday. The enire period of her pregnancy was filled with anxious moments coupled with the countless number of times she was admitted in hospital over one issue or the other. The signals we were getting then were frightening, but we held on to God firmly and refused to be defeated. Against all permutations,her delivery was not even by CS! She was discharged same day to the consternation of all! We give God the glory!!!
broder, i share in ur joy. D name of jesus b praised d author and finisher of our faith
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by vic1999(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmmm, testimony sha....as for me dey are too numerous 2 mention here. D one dat crowns dem all is d gift of life, which without it(life) dere can nt b oder testimonies cos is only d living dat testifys
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have commented on a similar like this late last year. And that was the thread i got the highest likes for a post (around 30likes). Using this thread to still say THANK YOU LORD, YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME SWEET JESUS. What can i do without you?
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by micfoley: 2:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Great thread! This happened last yr. Been looking for a part time job to supplement my income for almost 2yrs. After praying abt it for some time I recvd a revelation that I needed to sow a seed financially to make grace available for me. Things were quite tight then but God provided money miraculously and I took 50k and donated it to St. Vincent de Paul society { a catholic society that takes care of the poor}. A week later I was called to start work at a place I had been targeting for mths. I still hav the job till now and earn more than double my 'seed' monthly. GLORY BE TO GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2013
praise the Lord! praise the Lord again!! praise the Lord again oooooooo!!!. I have been saving for three years now to acquire a plot of land so I can become a landlord like most successful nairalanders and be free from lagos landlord palava, last week I was driving around banana island, stopped to get airtime, saw this man who gave me "two sure numbers" played baba ijebu and won N300,000. I have just acquired a plot of land in Borno state with the proceeds, even though my wife has decided to divorce me for choosing Borno state as preferred location.....praise the LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people. God will do your own in Borno also. Shout hallelujah again.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by elimokhai(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2013
join me in singing praises. for 25years now i have been suffering from mosquito bites. yesterday i slept and to God be the glory, there was no single bite. Praise the Lord oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by nairaner(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2013
It will be also kind of you to copy and paste your testimonies here http://www.iconfessjesus.org.

Its a site specifically aimed at using the testimonies of others to encourage Christians that maybe having similar challenges in their life, giving them hope and strengthen their faith in God.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by IME1: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2013
I am so glad this thread came up. op took it out of my intentions!!!
#1 God saved me from a bus accident on my way to Akure for a wedding. Although my chin was stitched, I am alive and well today.
#2 God saved me from a BRT accident last December. The BRT bus pressed me on the railings of the BRT busstop while I was trying to climb the curb to join the queue. My hands and thigh were bruised and my hand muscles were greatly affected but God healed me totally. God is Jehovah raphe.
#3 God saved me from a bike accident in Ibadan. a fully loaded wheel-barrow hit us from the side and we went tumbling down. My newly purchased picture frame for my mum was broken and I had slight bruises. God saved me. it may seem funny but it was real danger. the same incident happened to me in Sokoto, then my knee was severely bruised. God saved me again and again.
#4 God blessed me with the Utility vehicle I'd so desired for years and years now. God used a very special person in my life to buy the vehicle in my name with everything needed.
#5 God blessed me with a wonderful job that pays very well. This God added to my other endeavors and investments.
#6 God kept me from despair, vengeance and bitterness after my sister was shot dead by unknown men in Onitsha. God told me that, 'Vengeance is mine, I will recompense to every man according to his deed.' I leave everything to God.
#7 God blessed me by giving me a baby nephew after loosing my 2 little nieces within 2 years. God is the God of comfort and consolation.
#8 God blessed me with a new sister-in-law after the wonderful and successful marriage of my dear brother.
#9 God blessed me with health, wealth, peace and a sense of direction, even when I thought the world was moving on without me. God gave me a word, 'Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not on your own understanding...'
#10 God is working in my family, friends and associates in bringing His salvation, peace and reconciliation to us all. after facing all sorts of evil challenges and 'dysfunctionality' among loved ones, God helps me even second of every day and I know He is working for my good, for He told me, 'I have a plan for your future, to give you an expected end.'
thank God
thank you Jesus
thank you Holy Spirit
thank thank thank you... I could go on and on. that I can sleep on the floor into July and wake up happy! that I can go to work with a hunger and still work. that ... infact God dey! cool

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am grateful to God for all the things he's has done in my life and household which are too numerous for nairaland to contain.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Aigbehis(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2013
Nairalandi: Testinomies give hope to people.when you testify the goodness of the lord in your life it gingers others to press hard and wait onto Him having the stronge believe that if God can do it for you surely He shall also do it for them.
My testimony today goes this way; there is this particular thing I have for more than 1 month now saving money to buy,it has disturbed me to the level that I was temptated yesterday to put hand into my capital(business)to buy it.but I said no.To my greatest suprise,as I was driving home yestarday from church,my elder sister called me on phone to come to her house,so as I got to her house she brought out that particular thing that I have been saving money to buy for over one month and dash it out to me,she told me that her husband bought it but doesn't want to make use of it again...and I said to me sister"This is what I have been saving money to buy for more than a month"......Glory be to God!!!!

Please let's hear yours.
The thing no get name?
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by flyforall: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2013
After a voluntary 21 day prayer and fasting session using the book War against haman4 by Rev Dr chris kpakpovwe; I was never really a Good prayer warrior but decided for my situation to change I needed to undertake the extraordinary. Now I can confidently say God has really showed me unexplainable favor in the search of a pilot position.Thank God
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by yinkaoke(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Moje Baba lope Moje Baba lope oh........... I OWE HIM THIS TESTIMONIES
I thank God for my life and that of my family thus far. I should have done this long time ago, but for no reason I confess am guilty and ask God for his mercy.
I ask god and he did it
2010 I got Chartered at all first attempts
2010 I had my first baby shortly after my ACA result and I most sincerely appreciate my God for this
2011 I had my second bundle of Joy, my 2nd baby
2011 my family was blessed with a car
2012 I got a long time request I have been longing for in double portion, I got double promotion, I bless my father in heaven.
Early 2013, i asked God for a lecturing Job, I got it and am doing great.
2013 am expecting blessings that will wow my family and friend and will leave the mouth open
He has been so good to me and my family.
All in all pls I need your prayers for my family, and my marriage not to break apart; we’re current going through a hard time but am confident that it will be a step to glory.
Above all THANK YOU JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.