Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative (11747 Views)

FG targets one million jobs through growth employment project / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by lacasa: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2013
K
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by jeebz: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Special adviser on job creation?, are u kidding me. He needs a special adviser on bathing , eating and sleeping as well pooing.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by nijanigga: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2013
Nigerian youths have been bled to economic stupor, to the extent that any eviscerated nitwits in Jonathan's govt can say anything and surprisingly the multitudes of millions of jobless Nigerian youths buys into this cock and bull stories.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Rossikk(m): 1:47am On Jul 01, 2013
sobaemma: Oh how i wish i can clear my leaders for our coloner master to come and rule,at least no corruption,good housing,gud jobs,normal life,quanlity education,did i hear anybody for slavewot is more than the slave we are in now

After 80 years of your beloved colonial masters ruling, 90% of the country were illiterate, malnutrition was rife, there was no power grid, and only the very rich could own cars. Even as the ''non corrupt'' colonialists were exporting your cash crops and depositing the money in their home country. You seem so naive as to think the colonialists were here for your own good. At least the Nigerian govt gave us mass education. What are you doing with yours?
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2013
i can see the objective is to overhaul the members of nairaland thereby transforming them into the 1000000+ laptop crew...it ain`t gonna work, they can do better!!
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Jeboy(m): 2:12am On Jul 01, 2013
The way the Youths think in Nigeria too is pathetic. I expect people asking questions about the implementation of the subject matter and hold people accountable to their promise.If we continue to carry this kind of mindset, even when we find ourself in USA, you will do no good in terms of productivity. The fact is govt. Need not create the jobs, just give us a functional society with basic infrastructure and d smart and sensible Youths will create jobs out of it not these internet warrior kind of Youths am seeing in Nairaland waiting to kill every govt promises without any sense of optimism.objectivity and reasoning.You can call me names but when after reading through this I am pretty sure your conscience will indict you that your mind is pretty lazy.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by evanstical: 4:40am On Jul 01, 2013
@Jeboy,the government is not even sincere. what is 24% unemployment rate,even Spain or Greece have more than 40% unemployment.Lets do this maths.If each university or state produces 1000 corp members each batch yearly, just being moderate, Lagos had 4,528 for batch A in 2012.1000 x 3 batches = 3000x 36 states =108000 corpers. So government have been providing 75% jobs yearly for only corpers alone i.e around 75000.You said Government need not create jobs.Let them close NNPC,NYSC,FRSC etc,and see what will happen.Not only creating an enabling environment,but bringing measures to create jobs.Not everyone will be an entrepreneur you know.Our government have really failed the youths.Developed countries judge the performance of their governments by the amount of jobs the are able to create.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by ewet: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2013
how nah! all these our govt people wey all dey do is tal tal talk and no action. How u won take creat te jobs? or you thnk jobs just drop frm d sky.Abeg mke then no come dey giv us zobo for here.

Govt cannot and will not creat enuf jobs to occuppy our army of jobless youths. Its private enterprises tht are the best creators of jobs.All govt just needs do is to formulate and really implement policies to boost the economy and not the policy of stealing stealng stealing and lopsided economic structure where those with the most resources are politicians.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by polosky: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=Mayor21] *singing*tNaija go beta. .e dn d beta oooo![u think say na office job? Them go pack una inside truck go construct road, dig gutter and if possible wash public toilets. Sidon there dey dance]
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by ezeonlinebiz(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Hmm another sweet talk. They've not created adequate offline jobs for Nigerians. Let alone creating online jobs. I don"t believe them.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2013
Rossikk:

After 80 years of your beloved colonial masters ruling, 90% of the country were illiterate, malnutrition was rife, there was no power grid, and only the very rich could own cars. Even as the ''non corrupt'' colonialists were exporting your cash crops and depositing the money in their home country. You seem so naive as to think the colonialists were here for your own good. At least the Nigerian govt gave us mass education. What are you doing with yours?

you really have time quoting that fo0l.
he should even learn how to spell first before writing
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by canalily(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Let legalize and promote yahoo yahoo!! Finished deal.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by canalily(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Let them legalize and promote yahoo yahoo!! Finished deal.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by idriis: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2013
manzana: it is time for youth revolution..i swear, am gonna start it..our future is what this baboons are tampering with .
oya let's go there, I dey ur back...lick shots for di ghetto youth, little children and baby mommas and sisters plus olp papas.

egift: 1 million jobs! Someone have just successfully
marketed another scheme.
Until the minister stake his job and a jail term on
this am not believing. Do you know how many
promises i have heard in Nigeria?
e don tey wey nyash pose for back na.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by laykhorn(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2013
adeaugustus: #Laptop crew recruitment things. Oh Lord please protect Nairaland from the soon to be employed national Laptop crew. 40 staff nearly caused damage to this forum, what will happen when they become a million in number!
I don laff tired... ROTFLMAO.

Me sef dey willing to take d job o
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by kolamilan(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2013
na2day ?
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2013
*yin'mu*
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Ibukun87(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
maybe shaa, dem don see mumu
scipher: Good, nairalanders will get busy soon
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Missonas(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
#yawns!
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by chukwuduma: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ok naa, dats a welcomd development... I cant wait to see it implemented
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by tibidokun: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
let us pray for our leaders, don't let us say they can't do it, pray that God should touch their mind so that they can implement this brillaint vision, nigeria is capable of even doing things better than this, But only God kws why it as not be done. IT IS POSSIBLE
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by Jekobk: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
All na wash.... FG
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by ekandy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Election is by the conner. Youth be alert like fish!!
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by EkoIle1: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is so pathetic and embarrassing, even by Oponuchukwu El Retardeen's standard..

smh...
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by nku5: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lazy thinking in my opinion. Why not 1 millions jobs created by the FG in the manufacturing sector
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by yomip3t(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
According to the National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria currently has an unemployment rate of 23.9 per cent. [/quote]

Bunch of liars ! When 90% are unemployed.
Well I'm not surprised !
On "World minimum wages" they lied there also. Painting themselves black.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by biafranqueen: 4:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Here is one company opening up this month in Lagos look for a job here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1344212/palm-oil-production-plant-opens
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by namdo(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2013
i don dey online since. oya govt give me 10acres of land and only 20m. I wan farm, can my products, i go employ the willing jobless,wen profit starts we go share. no collateral as none exists. hahahahahahaha wen we serious we know. grin
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by kenesnek: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
another empty promise.
Re: Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative by joeybankz: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Joke of the century.... Over a million jobs to be created in nija just like that? We are all here na http://www.naijapress.com.ng/breaking-news-fedgovt-promises-18-million-jobs-yearly/

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial / I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion / I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.