Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Blessed Are You? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Blessed Are You? (737 Views)

The Blessed Day Of Dhul-hijjah / Mid-Sha'ban-the 15th Day Of The Blessed Month Of Sha'ban / What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Blessed Are You? by deols(f): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2013
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep ... you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ... you are more Blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can pray in a Masjid without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, ordeath ... you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.If your parents are still alive and still married ... you are very rare.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are Truly Thankful... you are Blessed because the majority can, but most do not.

If you can read this message, you just received a double Blessing in that someone was thinking of you, and furthermore, you are more Blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read this message at all.

Have a good day, count your Blessings to Thank ALLAH Azzawajal, and pass this along to remind everyone else how Blessed we all are.

Alhumdulillah!Indeed, His Creations are The Best, as He Is The Best of all Creators.

[size=4pt]
*this article, I cannot provide a link for. I found it on facebook and thought to share it*[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Blessed Are You? by maclatunji: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
#Alhamdulillah.

I like statistics.
Re: How Blessed Are You? by golpen(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Alhamdulillah! It's a cool world here. Some parts are better and some are worse.

I remember last Ramadan when a man called to ask if despite not taking sahur and iftar, their fasts can still be accepted by ALLAH.

I was driven to tears but the arab guest on the program actually cried. We can only TRY to help them if we can, we pray ALLAH, the banisher of distress to please come to the aid of the distressed muslims around the world.
Re: How Blessed Are You? by AbdH: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have nothing to say except alhamdulillahi!!!
Re: How Blessed Are You? by kemiola89(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Alihamdulilahi robil alameen!
Re: How Blessed Are You? by snubish: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
alhamdulillahi rabbi'alamin. nice, so many things to be thankful for. wish this could be frontpage. it would brighten up the place.
Re: How Blessed Are You? by ummsulaym(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
blessed beyound count and imagination... Being a muslim is enough blessing, yet i live, i eat, i walk, i sleep and wake, i talk, I.............. The list is endless... Alhamdulilah for i am so blessed
Re: How Blessed Are You? by olawalebabs(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
'which of the blessing of Allah will you deny' Suratul Rahman. Alhamdulilah.
Re: How Blessed Are You? by ummsulaym(f): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2013
olawalebabs: 'which of the blessing of Allah will you deny' Suratul Rahman. Alhamdulilah.

NONE my brother...

And above all creatures, HE chose us to be high

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / A Crucial Book On Hadith Al-thaqalayn / The Social Conduct Of A Muslim - Rights Of Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.