Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Testimony - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Testimony (734 Views)

Please Read:::walid's Testimony Of Islam:::thanks / Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony by holypower(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
When I was a Child, about 5 or 6 years. I got an attack that a saw physically from a satanist relation because my Father repented(from catholic and from
idolatry) and gave his life to CHRIST and they persecuted him and threaten my mum's wife because she was a catholic(they kneeled her down for giving her daughter to a man that is not a catholic) . My father brethren persecuted him and his family rejected him and even vowed that as she married my mum that she won't give birth to a male child. After
giving birth to the first male, they re-vowed that no male child again will be born but if GOD is for us who shall be against us? By the power of the most high almighty GOD I was successfully despite attacks when in the womb. Now being 5 or 6 years attacks began
against physically during the night I won't sleep...at nights I will begin to see snakes coming to me, seeing this with me naked eyes and then I will start screaming, my parents and siblings will wake up asking what's the problem I would say ''snake snake'' but they won't see it suddenly it will
disappear the next night it will start. But standing in the name above every name, the name JESUS CHRIST
we conquered because we are more than conquerors through CHRIST JESUS who loved us. In
the name of JESUS CHRIST praying to the FATHER I
began to have a sweet night, sweet dreams and
peace of mind. Now the satanist, the witches are conquered. If you are a satanist whether witch or
witchcraft repent because the greatest power is the power of JESUS CHRIST. In the name of JESUS CHRIST there is power, healing, deliverance..come to JESUS CHRIST and me saved..amen
Re: My Testimony by WHees(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
holypower: When I was a Child, about 5 or 6 years. I got an attack that a saw physically from a satanist relation because my Father repented(from catholic and from
idolatry) and gave his life to CHRIST and they persecuted him and threaten my mum's wife

Hilarious! Are you propagating your mums homosexuality?

holypower: My father brethren persecuted him and his family rejected him and even vowed that as she married my mum that she won't give birth to a male child.

Lesbos do not procreate dullard.

holypower: if GOD is for us who shall be against us? By the power of the most high almighty GOD I was successfully despite attacks when in the womb. Now being 5 or 6 years attacks began
against physically during the night I won't sleep...at nights I will begin to see snakes coming to me, seeing this with me naked eyes and then I will start screaming, my parents and siblings will wake up asking what's the problem I would say ''snake snake'' but they won't see it suddenly it will
disappear the next night it will start.

Trying so hard to make sense out of your folly and ending up rubbishing that thing you call god. What stop it from saving your abominable family from the evil catholics instantly?

Do you even bother to read the trash you pasted? What has Islam got to do with catholic idolaters and born again dying again unrepenting lesbians

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by harbiola1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
come and save a soul here and stop ranting about, or u're just describing a person u don't knw?

https://www.nairaland.com/1511182/holypower-u-alone-lets-debate
Re: My Testimony by diamonda1: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Robbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rabishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holypower
Re: My Testimony by diamonda1: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2013
if all power belong 2 jesus there wont be any christian center 4 the deaf at ibadan there wont be any blind pastor dead or alive.
Re: My Testimony by BetaThings: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
holypower: When I was a Child, about 5 or 6 years. I got an attack that a saw physically from a satanist relation because my Father repented(from catholic and from idolatry) and gave his life to CHRIST
we are not giving our lives to a Prophet. It has been unconditionally committed to Allah (God)
You remember when Jesus said Eloi Eloi La ma sabactani?

At that moment what happened to the people who had given their lives to him adn needed his help
My point - never give your life to Prophets (they get conceived, born, hungry, suckled and they do sleep!)
May Allah forgive me, but can you not see that Prophets are vulnerable. See Moses (AS)
His life was in danger. It is possible that the the mothers of Prophets, not knowing their exalted position, would on occasions shout at them to keep quiet or sit down
Nobody can speak to God that way because he is never born and has no mother
And the life of Allah is never in danger

As for repenting from Catholicism - what is the difference between you and them?
Because they call on Mary (the mom) and you call on Jesus (the son)?
If the Catholics really need to repent, it is clear that you too need to repent
and start worshipping the only true God

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony by babylolaroy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Hilarious! Are you propagating your mums homosexuality?

Lesbos do not procreate dullard.

Trying so hard to make sense out of your folly and ending up rubbishing that thing you call god. What stop it from saving your abominable family from the evil catholics instantly?

Do you even bother to read the trash you pasted? What has Islam got to do with catholic idolaters and born again dying again unrepenting lesbians
i av neva had such a good laugh since av been on NL...whaat??!!!..can yu imagine that gibber from a paulian?. Now there has to be a christian thread cos i wonder what that son of two lesbos is doing right up here disturbing the environment..holypower really, i think we av had enuf of ur preachings. can yu stop already?
Re: My Testimony by babylolaroy(f): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
BetaThings:
we are not giving our lives to a Prophet. It has been unconditionally committed to Allah (God)
You remember when Jesus said Eloi Eloi La ma sabactani?

At that moment what happened to the people who had given their lives to him adn needed his help
My point - never give your life to Prophets (they get conceived, born, hungry, suckled and they do sleep!)
May Allah forgive me, but can you not see that Prophets are vulnerable. See Moses (AS)
His life was in danger. It is possible that the the mothers of Prophets, not knowing their exalted position, would on occasions shout at them to keep quiet or sit down
Nobody can speak to God that way because he is never born and has no mother
And the life of Allah is never in danger

As for repenting from Catholicism - what is the difference between you and them?
Because they call on Mary (the mom) and you call on Jesus (the son)?
If the Catholics really need to repent, it is clear that you too need to repent
and start worshipping the only true God
you took ur precious time to tell him all these?...Ofcourse he doesnt know jesus was a prophet now so it seems he wont believe his vulnerability
Re: My Testimony by BetaThings: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2013
babylolaroy:
you took ur precious time to tell him all these?...Ofcourse he doesnt know jesus was a prophet now so it seems he wont believe his vulnerability
Actually he would not listen
but he is not likely to believe that he can just go on lying to us about power when the person himself to whom the poster has arrogated all powers cried out and wondered why the one and only God had "forsaken him"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Julaybib / Mohammed Is Not The Comforter / How Blessed Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.