Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (50263 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dey laugh!!!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
blink182: 1 CORINTHIANS 11:15, you should have read it down to the end. The woman has long hair and therefore her hair is covered, it really doesn't matter if her hair were uncovered as she only dishonours her head unlike a man that covers his head.
ITS A SYMBOLIC VERSE AND NOT A LITERAL VERSE. THIS IS NOT ABOUT HEAD COVERINGS ( SCARVES ETC ) OR HAIR ( WEAVE ETC )
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by linearity: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
obadiah777: OH NO SHE IS COVERING THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN IN THE CONGREGATION BY TEACHING MEN AND AT THE SAME TIME UNCOVERING HER OWN HEAD ( THIS SYMBOLIC PART OF THE BIBLE IS REALLY ABOUT THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE AUTHORITY ). AN UNCOVERED WOMAN IS A FEMINIST TYPE AND A COVERED MAN IS AN EMASCULATED MAN. BUT ERMM TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION IF SHE IS NOT MARRIED IT STILL APPLIES. THIS IS ABOUT THE ROLE OF MEN AND WOMEN IN SOCIETY, MARRIED OR SINGLE. SHE WOULD STILL BE EMASCULATING THE MEN ( COVERING THEIR HEAD ) IF SHE WAS TEACHING EVEN IF SHE WAS SINGLE HERSELF wink

Can you refer me to any Bible passage that elaborate on this or backup what you just said?

Your explanation tends to indicate that, as long as she is teaching men, she should be covered...does that mean then that it is okay for her to be uncovered if she is teaching only women?

The bible passages that talk about this, seems to indicate that, the uncovered woman dishonor's her head, which is her husband....and that it better she sits down in the congregation and learn from her husband at home.

My understanding is that, Paul used this to admonished some churches, where it was reported that the women were unruly and it was not a commandment or law from God...

If this was vital to Christianity or salvation, Jesus would have at least mentioned it, but he did not.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
linearity:

Can you refer me to any Bible passage that elaborate on this or backup what you just said?

Your explanation tends to indicate that, as long as she is teaching men, she should be covered...does that mean then that it is okay for her to be uncovered if she is teaching only women?

The bible passages that talk about this, seems to indicate that, the uncovered woman dishonor's her head, which is her husband....and that it better she sits down in the congregation and learn from her husband at home.

My understanding is that, Paul used this to admonished some churches, where it was reported that the women were unruly and it was not a commandment or law from God...

If this was vital to Christianity or salvation, Jesus would have at least mentioned it, but he did not.
NO, WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING IN THAT VERSE IS THAT WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE PASTORS. WOMEN SHOULD NEVER TEACH MEN. WOMEN SHOULD TEACH OTHER WOMEN AND KIDS. HERE IS A PRECEPT >>>> 1 TIMOTHY 2 VS 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PASTORS. IT IS AGAINST GODS WISHES. SHE IS AN ANTICHRIST BECAUSE SHE IS GOING AGAINST CHRIST. SHE IS ALSO SATAN BECAUSE SHE IS AN ADVERSARY TO GOD. SATAN SIMPLY MEANS ADVERSARY.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by crackhouse(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
end time things. Christianity don suffer ooooooooooooooo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by achovirux(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
God is wonderful...its well even inside well
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by AdekunleBalogun: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
U fear bastor sorry pastor... Christianity indeed.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by taiocol: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Table Leg :
So anyone can mount the pulpit and arm themselves with a microphone, to preach the word of God?

I mean anyone?

Oh well ..... undecided
me wan go open my ministry o
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by chei: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Na this kind church wey pastor go dey preach but na your penìs dey pay attention.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by BrightCar: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
linearity:

The head that the woman is dishonoring here and in similar passages is her husband.

Now a serious question...if the said lady is not married like in her case or like in the case of single ladies...is the passage still applicable?
NO BRO, U GOT IT WRONG. D HEAD BIBLE IS REFERING TO IS HER VERY HEAD, NOT HER HUSBAND'S, PROVIDED U ARE A WOMAN. IF U SAY D HEAD REFERS TO D HUSBAND, WHAT IF HE IS AN INFIDEL?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by kunlekorea(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nah wa oooo...God Is patient
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by fubbyy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The actress just returned from Dakar where she went to minister.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1179443_1016846_3235579344033_1851532307_n_jpgab58c2cb0ab75efb839d9890bc1a022c[/img]

nigerians and their critics,poster who told you that this is her picture while preaching?this is her pic addressing nollywood artists on hiv issue @ asaba, Rubbish story with no source and rubbish people believed you
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by DollyParton1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The actress just returned from Dakar where she went to minister.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1179443_1016846_3235579344033_1851532307_n_jpgab58c2cb0ab75efb839d9890bc1a022c[/img]

shocked shocked shocked Blood of God!! Dafuq is this
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Horo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
goldolu: She looks to me like Micheal Jackson reborn.

I agree with u nawa pastor indeed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by jonex70(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
and jesus wept
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Rick9(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rick9 Is Typing...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Pashboi: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Who r we 2 judge her....only God knows his true servant!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by shaneroberts26: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Na wah oh!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by shangpearlz(f): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ƴ☺ů must b kiddin me...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by OneNaira6: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
looks like a witch cheiii

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by maxisfield(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
991: the topic should be 'picture of a hip-hop artiste performing on stage'

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
With this kind person calling the name of God I am very sure of making heaven

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by BrightCar: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
chei: Na this kind church wey pastor go dey preach but na your penìs dey pay attention.
THATS WHY U HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, IT IS WRITTEN EVEN D DEVIL SHALL APPEAR AS ANGEL OF LIGHT. BUT BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
The people she's preaching to should open their eyes well / have a discerning spirit

What's the handkerchief for?? Hope its to wipe that ridiculous makeup off her face
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by IYANGBALI: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
chei: Na this kind church wey pastor go dey preach but na your penìs dey pay attention.
gbam
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by tpia5: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
what is that thing in her hand?

i've stared at it several times now, still cant figure out what it is.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by denzel2009: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Na wa see ileke, see moschino, see nails, see swagger, see eye pencil..devil is a liar..Preach Pastoress.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Vandi2: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
CORINTHIANS 11:15, you should have read it down to the end. The woman has long hair and therefore her hair is covered, it really doesn't matter if her hair were uncovered as she only dishonours her head unlike a man that covers his head.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by dojumav: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
King harzyz: Christians again.....shioorr....
stop generalizing
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by linearity: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
obadiah777: NO, WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING IN THAT VERSE IS THAT WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE PASTORS. WOMEN SHOULD NEVER TEACH MEN. WOMEN SHOULD TEACH OTHER WOMEN AND KIDS. HERE IS A PRECEPT >>>> 1 TIMOTHY 2 VS 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PASTORS. IT IS AGAINST GODS WISHES. SHE IS AN ANTICHRIST BECAUSE SHE IS GOING AGAINST CHRIST. SHE IS ALSO SATAN BECAUSE SHE IS AN ADVERSARY TO GOD. SATAN SIMPLY MEANS ADVERSARY.

Paul used the word "I" and he did not use the word "The Lord"...Paul have also..."I" wish you are eunuchs just like I am...He had said...I heard that, there are adulteress among...and wishes that such a one be stoned to death...we as Christians today do not follow Paul's admonition to be eunuchs or to start stoning Adulteress to death.

The key to understanding Paul's teaching is to know that he have some personal strict rules about himself and the churches under him, these rules are merely administrative and might not be applicable in all cases and they are not commandments from God.

He himself in his writings sometimes adds..."I and not The Lord is speaking"....and in certain places he stands that..this is The Lord saying it.

And you interpreted that passage wrongly, look up the original Greek word used when Paul said..."I suffered women not to teach..." The word means 'not to usurp authority" it was not a commandment against women from teaching or becoming Pastors...Paul wanted then not to usurp authority in the Church and to learn in quietness...

Paul himself instructed older women to teach younger women, and commended Lois and Eunice for teaching Timothy. Priscilla is mentioned with Aquila in teaching Apollos and Pastoring Churches.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Cuddlemii: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
991: the topic should be 'picture of a hip-hop artiste performing on stage'

redcliff: She looks like an ogbanje. What kinda dressing and MAKEUP! Is that?

grin grin I don't know why ladies are scared of flaunting their natural looks.

In the course of enhancing, some end up frightening the human race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.