Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader (4541 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by MAGICBROWSING: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITH MUCH BUT I WILL TRY GO STRAIGHT TO MY POINT

How to become a successful betonmarket trader? I was introduced to betonmarkets by a friend. I saw him doing this in a Cafe where i managed then, he deposited the sum of $20 in my presence and i ask what kind of Forex do this people do? He said their Forex is quite different they offer trade of 5minuite, i keep calm and i sat beside him he started his trade within an hour he started he made the sum of $125, i was so surprised and i got interested, hey friend i will register and you will teach me your strategy i said, latter on i registered i went to the bank to get a Visa card immediately, i deposited the sum of $30. I only practiced a virtual account for some hours and i login to my real money account withouth receiving more advise. Then i started trading, within 15mint i won $20 and i was exited i continue and and latter i got my first lost of $20 which was the profit i made early to cut it shot i lost the whole of $30.
I just lot $20 i wonder after i have profited $20 angry ,i told my friend he said i have not receive lesson on how to trade before i started i ask What lesson? Go practice with Virtual Money Account. Cos i was managing a cafe i had free access to internet, every day i will login to my virtual money account and i came up with a perfect strategy on on Random Index 100, 50, 25, and 75 which i practice all over again and i observe what happens while i trade.
With the Strategy i make up to 200% Profit daily, but with the strategy there are thing involve which MAKE SOME BOM TRADER RUN AT LOST.

Today i have became a official BOM Marketer, Strategist on Random index. I trade for people who are so busy, make daily income from BOM.

What have said i know many betonmarkets trader will have experienced it, so to take your self out of unsuccessful member of Trading Random Index you can Subscribe for my Special Strategy and advice which will let you make daily profit you always needed

You can Visit www.stakeeon..com or email me iogooluwa@gmail.com, you can also call my personal line or sms: 08180331423,08160898051

If you are a new member and you which to join Betonmarkets do visit www.stakeeon..com and click on the betonmarket Advert on the right hand side, if you join Betonmarkets with the advert link you will get free strategy News Tips live directly with me.

This is not an advert please do contact me to get more details.
Give it a try.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by MAGICBROWSING: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Get the best strategy for betonmarkets. visit www.stakeeon..com
call: 08180331423,08160898051
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by emmhynet18(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2013
email me to emmanuelb88@yahoo.com lets talk
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by myola777(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2013
show your account with evidence,let us see how good you are?

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by falad4u200: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2013
send 'BOM' to fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com to get files on how to make it on betonmarket with ease and simplicity.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by jydolikz(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2013
myola777: show your account with evidence,let us see how good you are?
At least he who asserts must prove.
Instead of directing people to a blog full off copied articles.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by Tekkyboy(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2013
MAGICBROWSING: I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITH MUCH BUT I WILL TRY GO STRAIGHT TO MY POINT

How to become a successful betonmarket trader? I was introduced to betonmarkets by a friend. I saw him doing this in a Cafe where i managed then, he deposited the sum of $20 in my presence and i ask what kind of Forex do this people do? He said their Forex is quite different they offer trade of 5minuite, i keep calm and i sat beside him he started his trade within an hour he started he made the sum of $125, i was so surprised and i got interested, hey friend i will register and you will teach me your strategy i said, latter on i registered i went to the bank to get a Visa card immediately, i deposited the sum of $30. I only practiced a virtual account for some hours and i login to my real money account withouth receiving more advise. Then i started trading, within 15mint i won $20 and i was exited i continue and and latter i got my first lost of $20 which was the profit i made early to cut it shot i lost the whole of $30.
I just lot $20 i wonder after i have profited $20 angry ,i told my friend he said i have not receive lesson on how to trade before i started i ask What lesson? Go practice with Virtual Money Account. Cos i was managing a cafe i had free access to internet, every day i will login to my virtual money account and i came up with a perfect strategy on on Random Index 100, 50, 25, and 75 which i practice all over again and i observe what happens while i trade.
With the Strategy i make up to 200% Profit daily, but with the strategy there are thing involve which MAKE SOME BOM TRADER RUN AT LOST.

Today i have became a official BOM Marketer, Strategist on Random index. I trade for people who are so busy, make daily income from BOM.

What have said i know many betonmarkets trader will have experienced it, so to take your self out of unsuccessful member of Trading Random Index you can Subscribe for my Special Strategy and advice which will let you make daily profit you always needed

You can Visit www.stakeeon..com or email me iogooluwa@gmail.com, you can also call my personal line or sms: 08180331423,08160898051

If you are a new member and you which to join Betonmarkets do visit www.stakeeon..com and click on the betonmarket Advert on the right hand side, if you join Betonmarkets with the advert link you will get free strategy News Tips live directly with me.

This is not an advert please do contact me to get more details.
Give it a try.
if u know u are a succesfull BOMmarketer, then u have to show some proof.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
You don't need any proof... Just don't send any email.

Goto babypips.com and learn the basice of forex or read do it your self forex trading... By survey cash.

Just know when to buy or sell and how to read the chart with indicators and you will be fine.

Tek%kyboy:
if u know u are a succesfull BOMmarketer, then u have to show some proof.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by MAGICBROWSING: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nigerian you like to proof that may trick you, What about giving you a fake prove?

I will give you my prove by trading live with you.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by gabcomite(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
MAGICBROWSING: Nigerian you like to proof that may trick you, What about giving you a fake prove?

I will give you my prove by trading live with you.
you these information marketers sha. You just like to deceive pple with ur branded lies and mislead innocent soul just because of ur cut and paste packages. With the way u sound am quite sure u have nt traded bom before.please...................................................... stop this, if u have an info that works throw it out for pple to benefit from it, u wil see how God will reward u.Go to binary option season 3 thread and c serious minded people and how they have been helping one another to profit from bom. pls and pls stop deceiving pple.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by MAGICBROWSING: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2013
jydolikz:
At least he who asserts must prove.
Instead of directing people to a blog full off copied articles.
Those art are not copy, the are official Banner/Advert
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by one9jeria: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
dont that guy i called him and he told me that he will give me a software he will use to monitor my desktop. before i will learn his strategy. you can imagine what somebody will do when he monitors your desktop. i find something valuable in this link.https://www.nairaland.com/1180342/wise-strategy-betonmarket-traders
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by MAGICBROWSING: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think you have problem with english. I did not say i will monitor ur desktop. What i was trying to pass accros to u is that i will use a software to connect your computer so i will be able to show you the strategy live i.e i will be able to view how to trade and how the strategy works. @ one9jeria
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by Tekkyboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
2s£xy:
You don't need any proof... Just don't send any email.

Goto babypips.com and learn the basice of forex or read do it your self forex trading... By survey cash.

Just know when to buy or sell and how to read the chart with indicators and you will be fine.

haba how i go send such a guy a mail to tutor me on wot he dont know.4 ANY1 DAT WANT TO START FOREX TRADING "BABYPIPS.COM" IS THE BEST.
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by Damolaay(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2013
If u av any strategy drop it here...... undecided
Re: How To Become A Successful Betonmarkets Trader by one9jeria: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2013
you can now really trade binary.com without a single risk of loosing a dim. do not believe me until you have gone through this article and tests what strategies in there in your virtual account. then you will begin to testify. go through the link at once http://freecashmanuals..com/2013/10/binarycom-zero-risk-forex-strategy.html#more

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Power Plant Found In Makurdi Street / Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. / Paypal Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.