Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Paypal Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Required (4538 Views)

How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) / Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
guys I am in need of 40k dollars via PayPal so If you know anybody that wants to sell @ 180 per dollar let me know 07034727130 whatsapp recommended
Re: Paypal Required by plaetton: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2015
ebene4nija:
guys I am in need of 40k dollars via PayPal so If you know anybody that wants to sell @ 180 per dollar let me know 07034727130 whatsapp recommended

shocked

I don't get it.

Last time I checked, $1 is being exchanged for N280.

Kindly educate me on why I should sell same $ to you for N180.
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2015
This is eMoney not hard currency
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
ebene4nija:
no b hard currency dem take dey buy the emoney bros. for me na 239 per $

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Required by EnterPRO: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
PLANETMARS:
no b hard currency dem take dey buy the emoney bros. for me na 239 per $

you have PayPal at N239/$?
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
EnterPRO:

yes
Re: Paypal Required by EnterPRO: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
PLANETMARS:
yes
OK. will ping you.
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2015
I have and I'll give for N220/$
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will pay 210/1$
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
EnterPRO:

The value of eMoney is different because no Bank in Nigeria exchanges it
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
PLANETMARS:
yes
hey hw fr, how are u able to use paypal in naija?
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
ebene4nija:

The value of eMoney is different because no Bank in Nigeria exchanges it

I disagree. Hard currency is still used to obtain eMoney. PayPal for example, does not generate money. Money in PayPal is being transferred from a bank account via a credit/debit card. So the rate/value cannot be any different.. So its still hard cash that is being used only its being electronic.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
hey hw fr, how are u able to use paypal in naija?
vpn
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
PLANETMARS:
vpn
what is the process?
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
what is the process?
I no get power to explain no vex use mr I sabi every every google
Re: Paypal Required by smartdebiz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
ebene4nija:
I can sell $258 Graphcard to you, which you can withdraw from your graphcard to your Paypal at N215/$. Tell me if you are interested.
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I no get power to explain no vex use mr I sabi every every google
cool a guy actually asked me to pay 17k to get it done for me, i jut wonna knw hw to do it on my own
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
cool a guy actually asked me to pay 17k to get it done for me, i jut wonna knw hw to do it on my own
mayb u shud pay d guy if u sure he can do it. bcus if u don't do it well u can get limited

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you are using VPN to use PayPal, you are taking an unnecessary risk.
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
coolsix:

I disagree. Hard currency is still used to obtain eMoney. PayPal for example, does not generate money. Money in PayPal is being transferred from a bank account via a credit/debit card. So the rate/value cannot be any different.. So its still hard cash that is being used only its being electronic.
to withdrawal from PayPal if you are in Nigeria you do it via payoneer and by then your money will waste cause their rate is 180/1$ and 3$ for using the card plus 10% charge when you send the money from PayPal to payoneer . there are other way and when you consider such situations selling it @ 180/1 is a good option
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
ebene4nija:
to withdrawal from PayPal if you are in Nigeria you do it via payoneer and by then your money will waste cause their rate is 180/1$ and 3$ for using the card plus 10% charge when you send the money from PayPal to payoneer . there are other way and when you consider such situations selling it @ 180/1 is a good option

Sir, PayPal no longer supports Payoneer. For about 2 years now they have shut down the Payoneer Support. You can no longer use Payoneer to withdraw PayPal. PayPal can only be withdrawn to an Actual Bank Account in the U.S in the name of the account holder not that of Payoneer so you see the rate can never be $180! And even if it was payoneer. Payoneer follows the CBN Rate of $199. I have used Payoneer on a local ATM Machine and its rate was accurate.

My point is, this stuff we call "eMoney" is still "Money" online or offline and its no different

4 Likes

Re: Paypal Required by paschu: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2015
ebene4nija:

Man, are you joking or are you seriously being greedy and lying about it? Your comment is just like saying that N1000 in the bank is LESS valuable than N1000 note. What a funny fallacy.

If edollar is inferior why don't you go and EARN it instead of buying it?

I think I need to launch a campaign to discourage all freelancers on this forum from prostituting their hard earned dollars to greedy folks who have zero clue about what it takes to earn 1 cent online and yet have the guts to say "%$#23&'kiss/"!

Anyway, I have $$$ for sale now @ N250/1$. (May change anytime) can transfer via Dorm Acct., USD Master Card, or Paypal. You choose.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Required by paschu: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2015
coolsix:

Sir, PayPal no longer supports Payoneer. For about 2 years now they have shut down the Payoneer Support. You can no longer use Payoneer to withdraw PayPal. PayPal can only be withdrawn to an Actual Bank Account in the U.S in the name of the account holder not that of Payoneer so you see the rate can never be $180! And even if it was payoneer. Payoneer follows the CBN Rate of $199. I have used Payoneer on a local ATM Machine and its rate was accurate.

My point is, this stuff we call "eMoney" is still "Money" online or offline and its no different

Bros you're so on point. Spot on.

I think the op just wants to hurde dollars against 2016 so he can literally make bank when importers get cut off from FX. Unfortunately he wants to do it in a very funny way that seeks to milk and take undue advantage of the innocent and hard working young Nigerians who invest their sleep, sweat and at times tears to EARN the so called edollars. Bad enough he's got the guts to rationalize about it.
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2015
ebene4nija:
If you are using VPN to use PayPal, you are taking an unnecessary risk.
I have been using dedicated ip for my paypal over 3yrs now haven't had problems for a day.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Required by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
paschu:

Man, are you joking or are you seriously being greedy and lying about it? Your comment is just like saying that N1000 in the bank is LESS valuable than N1000 note. What a funny fallacy.

I think I need to launch a campaign to discourage all freelancers on this forum from prostituting their hard earned dollars to greedy folks who have zero clue about what it takes to earn 1 cent online and yet have the guts to say "%$#23&'kiss/"!

[color=#000099][b]

paschu:

Bros you're so on point. Spot on.

I think the op just wants to hurde dollars against 2016 so he can literally make bank when importers get cut off from FX. Unfortunately he wants to do it in a very funny way that seeks to milk and take undue advantage of the innocent and hard working young Nigerians who invest their sleep, sweat and at times tears to EARN the so called edollars. Bad enough he's got the guts to rationalize about it.

You are the BOMB!

The poster is one funny person. How can he say the value of emoney is different from that of physical money?

When we view our bank accounts, is the money not emoney? When we go to bank/ATM to withdraw, aren't we converting the emoney to physical money?

SMH at the poster's reasoning.
Re: Paypal Required by paschu: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

You are the BOMB!

The poster is one funny person. How can he say the value of emoney is different from that of physical money?

When we view our bank accounts, is the money not emoney? When we go to bank/ATM to withdraw, aren't we converting the emoney to physical money?

SMH at the poster's reasoning.

Thank you my Sister.

It's time for all Nigerian freelancers and GLOBAL ebusiness professionals in naija to realize that they actually hold the biggest advantage and opportunity in this new economy. Not some shady FX opportunists.
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2015
coolsix:

You don't use payoneer so leave use that use payoneer to tell you the truth. Search Google on how to withdraw from payoneer to PayPal to see for yourself
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2015
paschu:

Anyway, I have $$$ for sale now @ N250/1$. (May change anytime) can transfer via Dorm Acct., USD Master Card, or Paypal. You choose.
what bank pays using payoneer card varies so stop making mouth if you don't use it.
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
ebene4nija:

You don't use payoneer so leave use that use payoneer to tell you the truth. Search Google on how to withdraw from payoneer to PayPal to see for yourself

I have two active Payoneer cards which i use everyday. I even used one on amazon this morning. I don;t need to waste my time searching for what i already know. I have a traditional U.S PayPal Account and i added my Payoneer details to it. It bounced. I called PayPal, and their answer was:

"
PayPal Has Discontinued Service With Virtual Collection Accounts Such As Payoneer USP Service. Please add your actual bank information to make withdrawals of your money.

We do not allow the use of Virtual Bank Accounts as they do not meet the “Know Your Customer” and customer protection guidelines outlined in various laws and regulations. Please use a traditional bank that was issued on a US soil so that it can be accepted to PayPal and it can be used to send and receive payments
"

In fact, for my sake, the PayPal guy went ahead to post on Payoneer forum to officially make it public: http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/28581/paypal-is-not-accepting-payoneer-27-august-2015

So sir, wake up... Those in the eCommerce industry have told you how it is.. Its left to you. Anyother method you wish to use is illegal and against PayPal terms of service so i am not ready to risk getting my account blocked.

Even ask yourself, if its so easy to use Payoneer, why do we have exchangers? Anybody can get payoneer card these days.. i bet 60% Nigerians have a Payoneer card why cant we open our paypal accounts and make use of Payoneer? We wont even need exchangers.
Re: Paypal Required by paschu: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
ebene4nija:
what bank pays using payoneer card varies so stop making mouth if you don't use it.

Oga, when did you shift from edollar in general to Payoneer in particular?

For your info, a Paypal staff told me personally (both on phone and email) that Payoneer is now unacceptable to Paypal. Why? She said Paypal works wilth real bank accounts which Payoneer is NOT.

So please behave. Besides, a Nigerian IN NIGERIA who earns dollars via Payoneer does NOT need Paypal for transfers. But the title of your post goes like "Paypal required".

Are you new to this business, or are you just fronting for someone else?

Anyone who verifies a foriegn Paypal account with Payoneer is sure to have the account frozen sooner or later, untill he or she provides a valid government issued photo ID showing the same address used to open the Paypal account. Let's do not even talk about utility bills and statement of account.

All else aside, there are others who earn dollars directly to their local bank accounts. Now telling me that such earnings are less valuable than physical green back is nothing less than phony. cry

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I have been using dedicated ip for my paypal over 3yrs now haven't had problems for a day.
can i use your paypal to recieve payment today please?
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
can i use your paypal to recieve payment today please?
you woud have to pay me for the service and must b from a legit source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The CPA Money Making Secret No One Will Tell You! / How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? / CBN Injects $297.92 Into Secondary Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.