Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday (21456 Views)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Typical Nigerian. No conscience. Julio Cesar of QPR wore Chelsea jersey and he was questioned by his club.

If you are a football fan, as a state gov. u should love 1 team in ur state or country. Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by daveBABA95(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
richardbry: No vex oo...Na Fashola bake the cake for imsef? No be who bake am put Manure United there?
richardbry: No vex oo...Na Fashola bake the cake for imsef? No be who bake am put Manure United there?
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Mogidi: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
A real 55yr old man

POLITICAL AGE 55 REAL AGE 55YRS

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by dabrake(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mogidi: Below is 58yrs old Denzel Washington
can you compare obama of 2009 and obama of 2013?
the stress alone no be here, same with fashola of 2007 and him now. you are bringing the picture of denzel washington who has nothing to worry about.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Akiika: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ode ni yin!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by creativemusic: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice gov
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by EkoIle1: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
dojumav: i pity u... Coconut head...

Abeg pity your forefathers for denying you cake all your life..
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by EkoIle1: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Even the topic sef na bait and switch 419 thread.

Instead of Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola celebrating, na cake the bogus and 419 OP dey commit suicide over..

Suffer head is a terrible thing I swear...

lmao
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by babseg(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
dayokanu: What is wrong if he supports Manchester United?

Many Nigerians watch foreign football, movies and Music and have favourite clubs, actors and musicians

I am a Bayern Munich fan and I would do the same on my birthday

Rubbish, posing with a cake decorated with man u logo or emblem. Dont know y we dont celebrate our stuffs. angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by amanikondo: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
You better pray for Fashola not to have heart attack this premier league season. It will not be smooth at all.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by beebwai: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
i'm sure he had no input whatsoever in the designing or decorating of those cakes.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Ijebulogic(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
@OP>>>>breathe....in...out...exhale...breathe....RELAX.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Kingharzyz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
this man is a true man utd fan. I remember some years back when fashola brought Rio ferdinand of man u to lagos state....that day was cool mehn in isaleko lagos island
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by adelaja70(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

Nigeria's Leaders' Shallow Mentality: Even at levels as high as the governor's office, they still subscribe to the stupid mentality of supporting foreign institutions blindly to the detriment of their own. Is the Lagos State government a shareholder in the Manchester United football business or what? How come a British football club, 6,500 kilometres away is being given free advert while the Stationery Stores FC of Lagos State is totally crippled and is not on the world's football radar? I just don’t understand the sense behind these ugly cakes.
What purpose do these symbols of cakey "bitter" cakes (with full insignia of Lagos State imposed side by side that of Man U logo) serve the interests of Lagosians except to continually get investments, recognition, etc., out of the state in favour of Manchester, UK which sadly still, did not solicit for the advert in any way? What about the effect this picture will have on unsuspecting, young, impressionable and naive minds in many years to come? I just can't come to terms with this childish idea at Fashola’s 50th birthday. It just steers logic on its head.
I love Fashola but I'm really disappointed at this anomaly at his 50th birthday. Hear this! Governor Fashola, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Governor Rotimi Amaechi, the management of Manchester United does not even know you guys exit, so please stop deluding yourselves and get on with the business of empowering your people and country. These Nigerian dealers (not leaders) must be jesters fit only for the circus. What a shame!
You don chop? Your Eba dey table.....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by tibidokun: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Am sure BRF can't do something like dis, it can be a present frm a friend or anybody. So don't let us conclude that fash don Bleep up. I trust him among all the pliticians.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by maninmood(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

Nigeria's Leaders' Shallow Mentality: Even at levels as high as the governor's office, they still subscribe to the stupid mentality of supporting foreign institutions blindly to the detriment of their own. Is the Lagos State government a shareholder in the Manchester United football business or what? How come a British football club, 6,500 kilometres away is being given free advert while the Stationery Stores FC of Lagos State is totally crippled and is not on the world's football radar? I just don’t understand the sense behind these ugly cakes.
What purpose do these symbols of cakey "bitter" cakes (with full insignia of Lagos State imposed side by side that of Man U logo) serve the interests of Lagosians except to continually get investments, recognition, etc., out of the state in favour of Manchester, UK which sadly still, did not solicit for the advert in any way? What about the effect this picture will have on unsuspecting, young, impressionable and naive minds in many years to come? I just can't come to terms with this childish idea at Fashola’s 50th birthday. It just steers logic on its head.
I love Fashola but I'm really disappointed at this anomaly at his 50th birthday. Hear this! Governor Fashola, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Governor Rotimi Amaechi, the management of Manchester United does not even know you guys exit, so please stop deluding yourselves and get on with the business of empowering your people and country. These Nigerian dealers (not leaders) must be jesters fit only for the circus. What a shame!

OP, have you eaten today?
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by sweetgala(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
dayokanu: What is wrong if he supports Manchester United?

Many Nigerians watch foreign football, movies and Music and have favourite clubs, actors and musicians

I am a Bayern Munich fan and I would do the same on my birthday

I'm from Dublin and you can travel up and down the country and as much as the Irish despise the English most people would support an EPL club or the other when we support aitricity league teams. I myself am a shamrock rovers fan that is my local team and I support MFC as well.

So why the OP is vexing because BFF supports a foreign team beats me
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by ogorsunday(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
i'm ok... how is ur area?
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by ogorsunday(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
hope he didn't chop our moni on bd ooo?
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by ardave2k13: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
The writer of this article should put into consideration the fact that Gov Fashola has been an unrepentant Man U fan even long before he became Governor. So, spare himbthat ranting of us. You spoke about some clubs in Lagos. Let me educate you a little, Julius Berger FC in Lagos is own by Private persons, Gov Fashola's administration tried to take it over but to no avail. The fact that his administration set up successfully Lagos Junior League is a sure sign that he's passionate about our sports development.

So, please spare him.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by mbulela: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
absulo: It is never private if you have the emblem of the state government on it....
and to have it side by side with that of man utd?.....not acceptable.

tell your rep to move for his impeachment if the thing dey pain you like that.
Oga Fash, Man U;for life!!!
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by DaLover(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nice and dandy thread moving along nicely and slowly...

Imagine GEJ cutting a Manu cake!

Imagine the hell that would have been let loose!

Imagine the number of pages of insults and haterade in a single thread...

Well it is not GEJ....so no hate venting!
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by mbulela: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
DaLover: Nice and dandy thread moving along nicely and slowly...

Imagine GEJ cutting a Manu cake!

Imagine the hell that would have been let loose!

Imagine the number of pages of insults and haterade in a single thread...

Well it is not GEJ....so no hate venting!

That will be the day i stop supporting and following that great club. The sacrilege would be beyond repair.
Such a clueless and inept leader supporting a classy club. Strange bedfellows.
I beg he should go and support the noisy neighbours or Barca or even Bayern Munch.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by kliq(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
berem: HBD Oga Fash! But is he really 50 years or is that his football age?
lmao
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by PuloSenibo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Gov.Ameachi please enjoy ur right to freedom of association as guaranteed by the constitution. HBD Gov, Fashola
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by holyground2010yahoocom: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Must u always complain. If u like during ur own buffday, u can use Eyimba logo as ur cake.
Happy birthday jare BRF. Pls organize birthday friendly match between Man U & Chelsea to follow u jolificate!
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by EkoIle1: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
He said: “Preparatory to 2015, many have started introducing political doctrines that are alien to democracy and destructive to peaceful social coexistence in a civilised society.

“They are busy fanning the embers of partisan hate and strife. According to this new doctrine, it is a political offence for a member of one political party to exchange greetings with someone in another political party.

“It is indeed a heinous crime for one to visit, attend the burial, birthday, coronation, wedding or any such ceremony of someone in an opposing political party.

“The proponents of this shameful doctrine not only offend our sensibilities, they constitute an affront on the whole essence of democracy and civilised coexistence and must be halted before they do incalculable damage to our polity

-Tambuwal
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by oluteebaba(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2013
Guy jst mind ur own biznes,d guy said he doesn't wnt an elaborate party is doing a small partying u pple stil complain na wao.......HBD my dear gov.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by doublefreez(m): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2013
My friend its a birthday cake. Dont try to exaggerate the matter. Fashola is a human, a normal Nigeria and should behave as such. So because he os a Govn he shouldnt watch or support a league or club of his choice? I doubt if you know how much fashola is passionate about sports in lagos. Think straight and dont be aggrieved over trivial issues.
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by lovesickdr: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2013
USUALLY IM NOT ONE TO TALK ON ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIA BUT THE WAY I SEE IT IS THAT THOSE CAKES WERE GIVEN BY PEOPLE TO THE GOVERNOR FOR THE PEOPLE..#JUSTSAYING tongue
Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by Depoyas(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Now letz think from dis perspective, fyn no big deal in d governor celebrating his club on his day, but do u realize dis man in question is a leader of a state, his personal passion for his club shuld av been best way celebrated somewhere else not the goverment office.....dont u know dis is a slap on our face?, does it mean the governor cannot celebrate his country and yet he make good living from dis same country......plz letz stop dis clup mentality and face the realistic #gbam#

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday by bjdon: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

You have made one of the most thoughtful and insightful observations on NL that I've read in a long time. It gives me hope that there are people like you. Maybe just maybe this country still has hope.
I too am disgusted by these pictures. Would you see any of the US governors have a birthday cake of a foreign club? Our rulers are totally clueless. They lack any form of national pride. Why should we be surprised. They deliver their children abroad, school them abroad, go for all their medical treatment abroad, nowadays even their owmabe is done in Dubai. Haba we may as well get genuine Oyibo to come and rule us than these wana be Oyibos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP / Wike Sacks VC, Rosamund Osahagulu, Week After Abduction, Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.