Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) (83261 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / VIDEO - Delivered From 39 Demons At T.B Joshua's Church London / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by jiffylibra: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2013
Omen100: barman: We need picture, we don't knw him

Na wa oooo, dis na really signs of end time, imagine table-leg dey ask bar-man weather e blind.......

But seriously, its high time we as black race start getting things right, its only a blackman that will be praying for a sickman instead of taking him/her to the hospital for proper treatment, I was a victim of such negligence. I was seriously ill & all my wiffy could do is pray, pray & pray, it get to a point I have to man up & command her to take me to my HMO. Can u imagine, we blacks, needs to change our ways & the pathetic thing here is that even the highly educated ones does it.
The problem is that we blacks take everything spiritual. What requires physical attention we approach it spiritually. Every little thing we cant explain is caused by 'aiye'. And many have lost their lives and that of their loved ones due to that because they fail to face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Btruth: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Rest in peace Pastor Taiwo Adeyemi.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by striker07(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2013
A great Motivational Speaker, what a great loss,heard his message on TV some years back
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by godsboy4eva: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2013
http://www.newwine.co.uk/

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by DonPizzaro: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2013
GUYS,TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH.IT IS YOUR GREATEST WEALTH!
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by jice(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2013
3ace:
This is the post responsible for other hidden posts you see up there. Fine, you can express yourself but avoid saying things that are unfair to others. My post was also hidden when I responded to the post before the thread was moved to front page.

Don't people without God die. Elisha died after Sickness. Other religions top prophets died after illness. Is Tayo not human. Becareful what you talk concerning God and prophets
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by bigv(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2013
OMG! I use to enjoy his teachings. What a reminder that this life is ephemeral. RIP tö the departed! He was a blessing to His generation
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by okeypaul(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Mafamafa: [img]http://3.bp..com/-b2orHwLhAJQ/UEZouSq59DI/AAAAAAAACQs/L0a6MhZUeaA/s1600/tayo+adeyemi.jpg[/img]

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi (The founder & Pastor of New Wine Church), is dead. He died on Sunday night at a non- disclosed hospital in England. Until his demise, it has been rumored of him been constraint to the wheel chair due to paralysis for some months. He has been through series of issues in recent times from divorce with his first wife to marriage to a member of his choir. He is known to be a great Bible Scholar, a motivational speaker and a great British/ Nigerian in diaspora. He.

One of the seven Ecumenical Borough Deans in Greenwich is Pastor Dele Olowofusi, Assistant Pastor at New Wine Church; he represents the Black majority churches. EBDs are representatives of Christian churches to local government in London.

Pray for the family for God to be with them and may his soul rest in peace.
he has gone to meet our creator.RIP.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by gulfer: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Here's his profile on his church websitehttp://www.newwine.co.uk/church/board-of-ministers/tayo-adeyemi. For one thing, I like him, 2,500 members with only a sister church, that will be a miraculous underachievement for Nigerian pastors. R.I.P bro, now your work will deliver you.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by IykeNipoga(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by airmark(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2013
*idriis*:
Any attempt to hide my post shall backfire.

Last shot: sey na wine dem dey sell there?

Go ask your imam, dumbass. RIP
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Oyab(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Rip pastor
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by flexya: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
I was a member of his church when we used a small community hall in Greenwich. It was where I was born again. Great speaker, eloquent dresser, high taste preacher.

I left his church when he refused to endorse my sisters weddin to a non-church member. (Wat r the chances of marryin within a congregation of less than 100). Also claimed my sister was a divorcee, who couldnt marry in his church. Was shocked to find out later that he got DIVORCED and remarried. Hmmm. Coincidentally, his wife at the time, attended the weddin. Very nice woman.

Sad if he spent his last days in a wheel chair. RIP
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by nybol(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
dis should remind us to review our relationship with God.

Please remember, Jesus loves you and desires that you accept His gift of eternal life. You can just say dis simple prayer, Dear Jesus, I beleive You died to set me free from sin and restore me to God. I confess you as my Lord & Saviour today. Help me to walk in the truth for the rest of my days (amen)

Did u just sincerely say that prayer Congratulations..... the heavens are jubilating because of you right now. Just look for a good church and continue to live in righteousness...
If u need more help, u can contact me..i'll be more than willing to help u

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by searay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
For this new month I 'll not comment on any thread containing Sad News + including Bokoharamic thread.
So no comment.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by cold(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh so he divorced his first wife & married a younger member of his choir,then was struck with paralysis & subsequently became bedridden & eventually succumbed to the inevitable.Is it me or is there a pattern here?Anyhoo,what do I know
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by akinalabi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oh no.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by omofat: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
cold: Oh so he divorced his first wife & married a younger member of his choir,then was struck with paralysis & subsequently became bedridden & eventually succumbed to the inevitable.Is it me or is there a pattern here?Anyhoo,what do I know

A pattern of what please?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Pangea: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Just 49 years old shocked
What a loss!
RIP
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mafamafa: [img]http://3.bp..com/-b2orHwLhAJQ/UEZouSq59DI/AAAAAAAACQs/L0a6MhZUeaA/s1600/tayo+adeyemi.jpg[/img]

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi (The founder & Pastor of New Wine Church), is dead. He died on Sunday night at a non- disclosed hospital in England. Until his demise, it has been rumored of him been constraint to the wheel chair due to paralysis for some months. He has been through series of issues in recent times from divorce with his first wife to marriage to a member of his choir. He is known to be a great Bible Scholar, a motivational speaker and a great British/ Nigerian in diaspora.

One of the seven Ecumenical Borough Deans in Greenwich is Pastor Dele Olowofusi, Assistant Pastor at New Wine Church; he represents the Black majority churches. EBDs are representatives of Christian churches to local government in London.

Pray for the family for God to be with them and may his soul rest in peace.
Hmmm...Divorced and remarried? What does the bible say about this? Anyway, RIP
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by 3kay945(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
so, what are you guys talking about ? As Bokoharam repented grin
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by temibenson99: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes, we love him, but God wants him home nothing can anyone do and that is the very reason why everybody must always get his/her load ready for the journey for it is appointed for man to die once after which the judgement.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by r231(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
cold: Oh so he divorced his first wife & married a younger member of his choir,then was struck with paralysis & subsequently became bedridden & eventually succumbed to the inevitable.Is it me or is there a pattern here?Anyhoo,what do I know
undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yea they sell wine just like ur imam sell bomb to ur boys and one of his wives sell feminine tighteners to ur girls(speaking from what I hv seen not just heard)
Bunch of fanatics and hypocrts!maniacs!

*idriis*:
Any attempt to hide my post shall backfire.

Last shot: sey na wine dem dey sell there?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by adeyinkaolajide: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
His church is @ Woolwich in south east London.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ckkris: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Yea they sell wine just like ur imam sell bomb to ur boys and one of his wives sell feminine tighteners to ur girls(speaking from what I hv seen not just heard)

You must learn to disregard these useless people. There own is to kill, steal, and destroy. But Nigeria is too much for them.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by temibenson99: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes, we love him, but God wants him home nothing can anyone do and that is the very reason why everybody must always gets his/her load ready for the journey for it is appointed for man to die once after which the judgement- Hebrew 9: 27. May he rest in peace IJN.

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by idriis: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Yea they sell wine just like ur imam sell bomb to ur boys and one of his wives sell feminine tighteners to ur girls(speaking from what I hv seen not just heard)

why r u lying to di public in a broad daylight?! Oh you mean dat fake imam shekau abi? FYI, shekau is not a muslim, he's not even close to being a muslim,ok.

Besides, I only ask a simple question going by the church's name 'new wine church'. Is di deceased pastor changing water to wines like ur self-proclaimed god once did(accordin to ur book)? Or do they just sell new wines in di church? Simple question but u just dey dia dey para. Take am easy na puppy dog.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by sylve11: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sad! Journey well. cool
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Xaviers(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
So sad! sad

RiP.... ((Please let's stop typing or speaking ill things abt the dead, no one is perfect!.))
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by stevecantrell: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2013

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Belexy95: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rip Dr. Tayo! Is he a brother to pastors sam and victor adeyemi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.