Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) (83311 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / VIDEO - Delivered From 39 Demons At T.B Joshua's Church London / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by nitrogen(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
searay: For this new month I 'll not comment on any thread containing Sad News + including Bokoharamic thread.
So no comment.
Mumu.

Rip jare, pastor.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Ogojohn(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
mollytinrox: now is the time you'll get your reward. it's over. no second chance, no arbitrator, no plea bargaining. face your judgment.

we are all going to die, pastor and member.
God is not a man. He knows all. RIP.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by mulumele(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
You have been such an inspiration. You served your generation.You will be greatly missed.
RIP motivator
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by dabrake(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
KraticKratus:

christian moderators for you.
better than maclatunji.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by tuniski: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
kbdrim:
If you have kids and you loose any one of them..im gonna walk up to you and say I guess the medicine he was taking coudn't cure him..now you will really know how it feels..IDIOTA!
. Hmmmm see vex! But no be them dey preach not my portion and d congregation go gaga? Abegi paralysis and series of issues shouldn't have been his portion. No offence intend just saying on d fallacy of new generational preachers abi na pastorneurial!!!
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by tuniski: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
ckkris: The more they mock, the more we preach, and build more churches, as the waters cover the sea. Boko Haram has not stopped churches in the Northeast. We dey kampe .
. See where building churches have taken humanity. Better wake up d more d prolification d more God is lost to d con men and their spouses for selfish worldly ends! God is watching my people wake up and see truth and reality!
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Ibukun87(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
may his soul rest in peace ?[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ckkris: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
tuniski: . See where building churches have taken humanity. Better wake up d more d prolification d more God is lost to d con men and their spouses for selfish worldly ends! God is watching my people wake up and see truth and reality!
Which truth?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by babadem2much(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
i don laff sotay i come pity am, bt wetin be new wine again names don finish ni? RIP though
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
He should have have gone to see TB Joshua to heal him atleast this would have help to unravel the controversy surrounding the authenticity of his miracle. . .
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by antartica(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why do Christians mourn or miss the dead when they are suppose to be in a better place with Christ and god?

Christians should be praying to die when they are ill,instead of praying to overcome sickness.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by flavoured(f): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
May God forgive people for spreading rumours. People who don't even attend the church or know the truth. He was a true man of God, we will miss you sorely. We know you are in a better place, where there is no pain or sorrow. Till we meet again, Good night. Rest in Peace Pastor.

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by abeyoyebanjiya(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
god shd take gud care of d church becos anoda pastor selecting is critical
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by noobsaibot2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Babzilla: TOO MANY HIDDEN POST
U GUYS HERE ARE WOERSE THAN THE NSA
APPARENTLY Y'ALL NEVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

[size=48pt]THATS WHY I STOPPED POSTING... angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Gudiza(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
cold: Oh so he divorced his first wife & married a younger member of his choir,then was struck with paralysis & subsequently became bedridden & eventually succumbed to the inevitable.Is it me or is there a pattern here?Anyhoo,what do I know

[size=14pt]THE HAND OF GOD!! [/size]
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sorry I meannt d wife of an Imam somwhr around gwagwalada whr I schooled. Sex maniacs! Hypocrites! Shekau is not a muslim indeed,he's ur Father!!
*idriis*:
why r u lying to di public in a broad daylight?! Oh you mean dat fake imam shekau abi? FYI, shekau is not a muslim, he's not even close to being a muslim,ok.

Besides, I only ask a simple question going by the church's name 'new wine church'. Is di deceased pastor changing water to wines like ur self-proclaimed god once did(accordin to ur book)? Or do they just sell new wines in di church? Simple question but u just dey dia dey para. Take am easy na puppy dog.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by shdemidemi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
There is a time to be born and there is a time to die...it is never a bad news when believers go to sleep.

He has done his bit, the journey continues for all fellow sojourners, at least for the meantime.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Okeikpu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

Did he die in a private jet?
by the time TB Joshua got there, it was too late sad R.I.P pastor
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Goke7: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
it does not matter what anybody says this is a man that that has made great impact to his generation i will miss his great sermons that were so inspiring with clarity of thought and precision of expression what a great man he was too passionate.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Okeikpu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
gulfer: Here's his profile on his church websitehttp://www.newwine.co.uk/church/board-of-ministers/tayo-adeyemi. For one thing, I like him, 2,500 members with only a sister church, that will be a miraculous underachievement for Nigerian pastors. R.I.P bro, now your work will deliver you.
WOW! 2500 CUSTOMERS.. AM SORRY 4THE FAMILY....
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by kiyosaki1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Babzilla: TOO MANY HIDDEN POST
U GUYS HERE ARE WOERSE THAN THE NSA
APPARENTLY Y'ALL NEVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
U dey hot o
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by vanitty: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rest in peace Pastor Tayo Adeyemi
To all those pained by this, take heart.
God does whatever pleases him.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Ayatullah(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
From wheel chair to his death humnnnnn.............it will be our turn one day to depart planet earth, but why is it that no pastor in Nigeria can heal pastor Tayo Adeyemi? After all Jesus said in the Bible that: THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL DO GREATER WORKS THAN HE HAS DONE (in term of healing, raising the dead and other miracles). I pray God grant succor to those he has left behind with Islam.

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by IdiAmin2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
adeyinkaolajide: His church is @ Woolwich in south east London.

I live in Greenwich South East London, just down the road from his church. I'm not a christian and not into organised religion, but heard good things about the man's heart to help others. Attended a wedding at his church in 2010 I think, the only time I've seen him in person, not sure what caused the paralysis but RIP anyway.

also I remember Benny Hinn the great healer preached at his church a few years ago, I remember because of the traffic at the ferry roundabout because Benny was in town. He should have called Benny to pray for his healing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by okwele1(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
may his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by shdemidemi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ayatullah: From wheel chair to his death humnnnnn.............it will be our turn one day to depart planet earth, but why is it that no pastor in Nigeria can heal pastor Tayo Adeyemi? After all Jesus said in the Bible that: THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL DO GREATER WORKS THAN HE HAS DONE (in term of healing, raising the dead and other miracles). I pray God grant succor to those he has left behind with Islam.

No man can change the will of God in our lives, when it is time it is time
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by shdemidemi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idi-Amin:

I live in Greenwich South East London, just down the road from his church. I'm not a christian and not into organised religion, but heard good things about the man's heart to help others. Attended a wedding at his church in 2010 I think, the only time I've seen him in person, not sure what caused the paralysis but RIP anyway.

also I remember Benny Hinn the great healer preached at his church a few years ago, I remember because of the traffic at the ferry roundabout because Benny was in town. He should have called Benny to pray for his healing
Benny Hinn ke..lobatan
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by MARKREN: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
may His soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ayowamiwale: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pastor Tayo!You have joined the Saints Triumphant,beholding the face of our Lord whom you served faithfully,Day and Night.We are not going to mourn as those who have no hope,knowing fully well that you have received your Crown of Righteousness,joining Saints from eras and ages past and present,and a mighty host and innummerable company of angels singing Holy,Holy is the Lord.You are walking the streets of gold,and have received your 'Welcome,faithful servant'.Till we meet again,Goodnight.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by bushwailo: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fine Preacher, RIP !
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by gifty99200(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Rip pastor Tayo. My condolence to all the new wine family home and abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.