Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,564 members, 7,827,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine (793 Views)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2013
I was going through a thread where some jehovah's witness claim Satan is a divine being. I am not surprise because the jehovah's witnesses have always spread lies.
Same people claim Jesus is a FALSE god, same people claim we are same god as Jesus. Why should anyone listen to them? From their bible to what comes out from their mouth are full of lies.
Same people claim that Jesus is not important as our savior.
They claim other prophet are as important as our savior as Jesus.

Question!! Why should anyone want to be a witness with satanic teachings like this?
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by italo: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses! Do you know how many times they have falsely prophesied the second coming of Jesus?

Last time, when the date passed and nobody saw Jesus, they lied that Jesus had already come and gone invisibly.

Jehovah's Witnesses!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2013
italo: Jehovah's Witnesses! Do you know how many times they have falsely prophesied the second coming of Jesus?

Last time, when the date passed and nobody saw Jesus, they lied that Jesus had already come and gone invisibly.

Jehovah's Witnesses!

There satanic teaching is getting out of control
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by SalC: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2013
Itsfacts: I was going through a thread where some jehovah's witness claim Satan is a divine being. I am not surprise because the jehovah's witnesses have always spread lies.
Same people claim Jesus is a FALSE god, same people claim we are same god as Jesus. Why should anyone listen to them? From their bible to what comes out from their mouth are full of lies.
Same people claim that Jesus is not important as our savior.
They claim other prophet are as important as our savior as Jesus.

Question!! Why should anyone want to be a witness with satanic teachings like this?
Hmmm

Sound like your mind's already made up about them.
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by SalC: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Itsfacts:

There satanic teaching is getting out of control
You will be right if they are not able to refute your claim.

Though I don't subscribe to most of their teachings.
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by SalC: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2013
italo: Jehovah's Witnesses! Do you know how many times they have falsely prophesied the second coming of Jesus?

Jehovah's Witnesses!
grin grin grin
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2013
Sal C: Hmmm

Sound like your mind's already made up about them.

I can direct you to some thread that you will see them saying Satan is divine and many bad things that come from their mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/1342847/question-jehovahs-witnesses-others-satan
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by ijawkid(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2013
Now you guys have become so frustrated that you have to misconstrue and choose to misunderstand the statements made here on nairaland just to malign the characters of persons here...

Divine was defined its entirety and as such it applied to satan..

But you and your ilks would misconstrue comments to mean satan is good and blabla..

I don't give a damn...

And never have I equated moses,joshua and other raised up saviours by the Father with Jesus.....

If you had been following my discuss with benalvino you would have been able to grasp my point..

But as usual all you want to do is hate on the JW's....

Na your cup of tea be that...

But don't you dare say things or misconstrue words to feed your hatred more..

Its childish...
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by italo: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2013
ijawkid: Now you guys have become so frustrated that you have to misconstrue and choose to misunderstand the statements made here on nairaland just to malign the characters of persons here...

Divine was defined its entirety and as such it applied to satan..

But you and your ilks would misconstrue comments to mean satan is good and blabla..

I don't give a damn...

And never have I equated moses,joshua and other raised up saviours by the Father with Jesus.....

If you had been following my discuss with benalvino you would have been able to grasp my point..

But as usual all you want to do is hate on the JW's....

Na your cup of tea be that...

But don't you dare say things or misconstrue words to feed your hatred more..

Its childish...

I didnt misconstrue JW view sha o. You once admitted to me that Jesus had come and gone invisibly, if I'm not mistaken. Abi I lie?
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by ijawkid(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
italo:

I didnt misconstrue JW view sha o. You once admitted to me that Jesus had come and gone invisibly, if I'm not mistaken. Abi I lie?

Oboy na wetin u dey talk??....

Well I never wan get time...

This thread isn't suppose to exist if itsfact had all the facts......

If I follow ona I fit vex......grin...

But make I just relax.....

Let itsfact define what divine means in all ramifications and let him tell us if it doesn't apply to satan..
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy na wetin u dey talk??....

Well I never wan get time...

This thread isn't suppose to exist if itsfact had all the facts......

If I follow ona I fit vex......grin...

But make I just relax.....

Let itsfact define what divine means in all ramifications and let him tell us if it doesn't apply to satan..

Dude I can post all you have said or I can provide links for everyone to see. Once you said Jesus is a FALSE GOD. And many more! No one is Lying here. You people and Mormons teach that Jesus came and pick your religion yet the two of you still disagree with each claiming only their religion is TRUE.
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by ijawkid(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Itsfacts:

Dude I can post all you have said or I can provide links for everyone to see. Once you said Jesus is a FALSE GOD. And many more! No one is Lying here. You people and Mormons teach that Jesus came and pick your religion yet the two of you still disagree with each claiming only their religion is TRUE.

I never called Jesus a false God....it was benalvino who was preSsing that all other Gods who aren't the Father must be false....I was of the opinion that people can be Gods by virtue of the fact that they came from God or because they are Gods representatives and not be false Gods........

I was of the opinion that Jesus is neither the true GOD nor a false God.....

Benalvino pressed that Jesus must be the true God....which ofcourse I don't support and by his own assertions and his exegesis of the word GOD I had to go by his stand that we can then define or claSsify Jesus under false Gods(which ofcus is not my stand)........

So don't come here ranting and misconstruing statements to feed your bile for the JW's.......

And in this post you have openely lied and maligned me,truthislight,and bernimoore by saying that we said satan is HOLY.....

That is a lie...nobody ever said that......

I only said by virtue of the definition of divine in all ramifications,satan can be said to be divine......

I listed out all the meanings of divine........

You better stop this cheap childish act of opening threads to spite people...

Its crazy,......!!!!.....

If you had noticed I don't do that...opening threads to malign persons ,.........
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
ijawkid:

I never called Jesus a false God....it was benalvino who was preSsing that all other Gods who aren't the Father must be false....I was of the opinion that people can be Gods by virtue of the fact that they came from God or because they are Gods representatives and not be false Gods........

I was of the opinion that Jesus is neither the true GOD nor a false God.....

Benalvino pressed that Jesus must be the true God....which ofcourse I don't support and by his own assertions and his exegesis of the word GOD I had to go by his stand that we can then define or claSsify Jesus under false Gods(which ofcus is not my stand)........

So don't come here ranting and misconstruing statements to feed your bile for the JW's.......

And in this post you have openely lied and maligned me,truthislight,and bernimoore by saying that we said satan is HOLY.....

That is a lie...nobody ever said that......

I only said by virtue of the definition of divine in all ramifications,satan can be said to be divine......

I listed out all the meanings of divine........

You better stop this cheap childish act of opening threads to spite people...

Its crazy,......!!!!.....

If you had noticed I don't do that...opening threads to malign persons ,.........

Benalvino ask you if Jesus is God you said yes. If the father is the only TRUE God you said yes. If Satan is a FALSE you said yes. Then he said there is only TRUE and FALSE that Jesus must be God if he is not the false God you said no. Then he said since you saying the father is the TRUE god Jesus must be FALSE God else he is TRUE god and you said yes he is FALSE god.

you like using dictionary when you check it you will see holy is related to divine. They are close in meaning. You said Satan is divine.
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by ijawkid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
and my answer was according to benalvinos concept and not what i believe..thats my point...remember when i gave the example of the father being all good?/....when Jesus rebuked a man for calling him good,he told them only God is good....that statement does not mean Jesus and all the rest angels and servants of God on earth who have practiced goodness are bad....that statement emphasized on who is the number one....

and my statement to ben which is my stand is that Jesus is neither the true God(the Father) nor a false GOd....chikena...

and as for divine.....

divine does not only mean holy....your whole post has actually painted me bad....

and its not fair...no where did i ever say satan was holy....i know what i am talking about....
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by italo: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Mr Jehovah's Witness, so which God was speaking in Rev 22:12, 13. The true God, the false god or the 'neither true nor false' god?
Re: Jehovahs Witness(ijawkid, Truthislight,bernimoore) Teach Satan Is Holy & Divine by Itsfacts: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2013
italo: Mr Jehovah's Witness, so which God was speaking in Rev 22:12, 13. The true God, the false god or the 'neither true nor false' god?

This people are very confused. Benalvino showed him, if he says Jesus was created and bible teach nothing came into existence not one thing without Jesus that means Jesus was created through Jesus. He will be the first to say no.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To Read Arabic Text On My Android / Rccg, Deeper Life, Mfm And Others To Merge? / The Lords Chosen Crusade Coming Up In Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.