Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures (42680 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2013
igbo boy:

typical terrorist..
why cant you mohmammedist just run your mouth back? pesin run their mouth, una go vex begin carry knife shout allahu akbar smh...There is no justification what so ever for terrorism

I don't blame U. I blame whoever made Internet available to a church rat like U. There is no justification for terrorism but there are some extreme expressions that triggers it. Like what U and ur fellow idiots r spilling on this thread, Like d foolish pastor in the US burning The Holy Quran,like trying to unveil a Muslim sister forcefully. Nigga,the world knows the truth and even it is said U give to Caesar what it is to him so why try take from Caesar what U can't give to him.
If u are not an extremist,looking for a way to cause bloodshed,why say or do things that'll trigger it. U are the real terrorist then.
Final word: F U.ck U

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2013
sanniemoe: Christian fanatics would sure turn this to something else..
You just did, u r obviously the fanatic here.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by igboboy1(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2013
sanniemoe:

I don't blame U. I blame whoever made Internet available to a church rat like U. There is no justification for terrorism but there are some extreme expressions that triggers it. Like what U and ur fellow idiots r spilling on this thread, Like d foolish pastor in the US burning The Holy Quran,like trying to unveil a Muslim sister forcefully. Nigga,the world knows the truth and even it is said U give to Caesar what it is to him so why try take from Caesar what U can't give to him.
If u are not an extremist,looking for a way to cause bloodshed,why say or do things that'll trigger it. U are the real terrorist then.
Final word: F U.ck U

how can you blame me? Am i the one bombing ish down? biko go and blame your mohammedist brothers and leave innocento like me alone.

Are muslims the only ones that are oppressed in this world? Abeg park well with your nonsense reasoning.
EFf me? Nah son, EFf you, eff you mohammedist. woe to you and your kind. Effing mohammedist like you

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by igboboy1(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
now am so scared with the comments pouring in here.
am an igbo girl in love with a yoruba muslim and we plan to spend d rest of our lives togeda...is this ow people will condemn me if i change my faith or if he change his faith?
oh lord,pls let us learn to love one another...with all this comments,i guess he has to change his faith for me
born CATHOLIC,die CATHOLIC

eewwww.. ALU

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by naijaforlife: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2013
@naffyssa
May Allah bless the soul of his mother, Alhaja Fasasi. She taught me in Primary 2 at UPE school 1, Festac Town, Lagos. A disciplinarian, teacher, and a mother to the core. She remains my favourite teacher of all time.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by bashydemy(m): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Some people are just so stewpid with there comment i swear, So when she got married to a Muslim wont she adopt her husband religion? I got married to a xtian and she insist on not adpting my religion, Well we have been together for over 7yrs and i have given her much time to think about it and am getting married to another wife cos of that except she follow my way. Thank God the bible ask wife to always listen and obey her husband.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by souleymon(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Ijogz K: If I become a Muslim and my name is Ijogz K, would dat add "natu" to d name?
u get nothing for saying nonsense
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2013
omo i neva c igbo gal wey carry last befo.... c shape shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by igboboy1(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2013
bashy_demy: Some people are just so stewpid with there comment i swear, So when she got married to a Muslim wont she adopt her husband religion? I got married to a xtian and she insist on not adpting my religion, Well we have been together for over 7yrs and i have given her much time to think about it and am getting married to another wife cos of that except she follow my way. Thank God the bible ask wife to always listen and obey her husband.

wickedness. are these not basic things you ask of someone to see how compatible you are?
So you didn't aske her if she was ok converting to your religion. Did you ask her if she would be ok down the line if you took on another wife? Stop throwing surprises at people cos you might get a surprised reaction one day just google Catherine Kieu
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2013
igbo boy:

how can you blame me? Am i the one bombing ish down? biko go and blame your mohammedist brothers and leave innocento like me alone.

Are muslims the only ones that are oppressed in this world? Abeg park well with your nonsense reasoning.
EFf me? Nah son, EFf you, eff you mohammedist. woe to you and your kind. Effing mohammedist like you

Eff ur mum,eff ur dad, eff ur kids if u got any, eff ur generations from the time of Adam,eff ur generations unborn, eff bloody Christian fanatics like U,Eff anything that's gotta do with U.. U can remind me if there's anything else to eff bout u.. Cursed bastard

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Freewilly(f): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls what in the world would make an Igbo pride and joy leave our sought after Igbo men to go marry a Yoruba man, a Muslim one for that matter.This is just madness I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Paulous007(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2013
wandeay: Changing to Islam shows she's not convinced that Jesus is real,
#justSaying

I concur.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by diarra94(m): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2013
y is that a problem?
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by tintingz(m): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
am an igbo girl in love with a yoruba muslim and we plan to spend d rest of our lives togeda...is this ow people will condemn me if i change my faith or if he change his faith?
oh lord,pls let us learn to love one another...with all this comments,i guess he has to change his faith for me
Dont be scared sis dont mind all this fanatics displaying their hatred toward muslims/Islam

Your husband doesn't have to change his religion neither it is a most for you to change yours but you will have to make an agreement that the kids will practise your man religion which you said is Islam...trust me my mother was also an ex christian tho a yoruba woman married to my muslim father smiley

It is better for you to learn and study about Islam please do, i pray you see the truth in Islam and embrace it... Have a wonderful love life smiley
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by tintingz(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Freewilly: Pls what in the world would make an Igbo pride and joy leave our sought after Igbo men to go marry a Yoruba man, a Muslim one for that matter.This is just madness I'm sorry.
Another igbo christian fanatic... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Chibuhealth(f): 5:41am On Jul 03, 2013
50calibre: At least she is wearing her natural hair and not some rubbish weave, and for that, I score her an 8/10
your type no dey get money for ur woman's maintainance....go sleep jooor!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by biafranqueen: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Those so called Chistians judging are FAKE Read your holy book and find out what it says about judgement undecided May God/Allah bless your union!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by biafranqueen: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Chibuhealth:
your type no dey get money for ur woman's maintainance....go sleep jooor!
my sister Brothers are tired of women with weave my husband has plenty of money for my up keep and I have my own job and do with my money as I please but he still loves to rub my scalp and play with my hair. Men love women that keep it real believe or not!

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by biafranqueen: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
wow all I can advise you My Dear is if you are worried about what people will think or say you should become more mature before getting married your not ready!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by bashydemy(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2013
igbo boy:

wickedness. are these not basic things you ask of someone to see how compatible you are?
So you didn't aske her if she was ok converting to your religion. Did you ask her if she would be ok down the line if you took on another wife? Stop throwing surprises at people cos you might get a surprised reaction one day just google Catherine Kieu
And what kinda of surprise bro if i may ask? And is she walking freely now too?
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2013
tintingz: Dont be scared sis dont mind all this fanatics displaying their hatred toward muslims/Islam

Your husband doesn't have to change his religion neither it is a most for you to change yours but you will have to make an agreement that the kids will practise your man religion which you said is Islam...trust me my mother was also an ex christian tho a yoruba woman married to my muslim father smiley

It is better for you to learn and study about Islam please do, i pray you see the truth in Islam and embrace it... Have a wonderful love life smiley
Thanks for that response, That was the same agreement i had with my wife and i never stop her from going to church. Sometimes i take her to holy ghost congress cos sheis not perfect in driving, I even buy her car when she's master in driving and all but she never fulfil her part of the agreement and allowing my kids to practice my religion cos am not living in the country with them.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by originaldave: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2013
berem: wetin come be her Muslim name?

Alhaja Chichinatu?

SMFDH!! angry
hahahahahah you got me cracked!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2013
tintingz: Another igbo christian fanatic... SMH
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2013
misterh: what r u yapping abt, bro? Your comment makes no sense.
it wuld only make sense to u if ur brain functions like dat of a human,all u muslims are hard wired to be terrorists
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by akinsunny2009(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2013
NL what concerns us with fact that she turns to islam after marriage can't you pass ur info without any religious fact ni
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2013
sanniemoe:

Eff ur mum,eff ur dad, eff ur kids if u got any, eff ur generations from the time of Adam,eff ur generations unborn, eff bloody Christian fanatics like U,Eff anything that's gotta do with U.. U can remind me if there's anything else to eff bout u.. Cursed bastard
BOMBS!!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
sanniemoe:

Like me..read the thread over again.. And U c fanatics of ur religion spilling their shit word all over the thread bout how,why did she convert to Islam. I respect all religion and don't give flipping Bleep bout who U serve so far U act right and sane
this aboki has a high tendency of joining BH,i think the JTF shuld single him awt nd nip him in the bud
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by brightlomo(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
i thank God for her, for those dat are nt happy wi
t her convert, u are on ur own, she truely follow the right path, fact.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Samdul: it surprises me to see comments from xtains raining insults on her as if its an abomination 4 an igbo person to convert to islam,as if igbo have bin xtains from adam,4 ur info many igbo re reverting to islam gradually.i served in ebonyi i knw wat im taking abt,the only islamic center is dia of wch even kid 4rm the north are sent dia to acquire islamic education.take it or leave it,igbos are embracing islam.
igbos are embracing islam only in ur mind,99.99999% of igbos are christians the rest practice our traditional beliefs so i don't know what the hell u are blabbin about

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2013
misterh: The same logic can applied if i ask 'why do Igbo women like marrying Yoruba men?' ... I dont prioritise tribe when marriage is concerned, happiness is all that matters?
therez not enuf igbo men to go around,the single ones are too busy making money,that leaves our sisters wit no choice than to marry ofem.manu,thereby corrupting the sacred igbo blood
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by igboboy1(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
sanniemoe:

hahaha did i strike a nerve..I am igbo therefore i am a christian.smh...bush boy.

Anyways you remain an effing mohammedist idiot..... abeg join taliban for aghanistan make F16's bomb you troway..anuofia

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures by igboboy1(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2013
bashy_demy: And what kinda of surprise bro if i may ask? And is she walking freely now too?

be like say u no wan to be able to lay the pipe in the future...no she is doing life in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.