Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike (44826 Views)

NASU Begins Nationwide Strike Tomorrow / Breaking News: Imsu ASUU Begins Strike Today / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Chimerase(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2013
Boko Haram: ASUU must not strike; only us can do that http:///u0KJ2yvz0z

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Enoquin(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2013
Acidosis: ...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls

you must be a wizard! I am thinking of writing an article on Money and Sex by these so-called lecturers, thought came into my mind this morning......can't wait to read yours though.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Hurray! Nig is working! Enjoy d fresh air & rememba 2 re-vote for shoeless/clueless/corrupt come 2015!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Dagoma: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2013
The Govt should pls stop their salaries so as to show them pepe which may make them return soonest.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2013
the striking lecturez shld b sacked..retired.the put us n dia position.job rotation is best 4 naija unemployed pipu.abi am i d nly 1 dat kws abt crop rotation and it advantagez?
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2013
the striking lecturez shld b sacked..retired.then put us n dia position.job rotation is best 4 naija unemployed pipu.abi am i d nly 1 dat kws abt crop rotation and it advantagez?..jor o

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by helpfulposts(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2013
This ASUU that makes me to go into making money online has started again. Pls let them allow us to write our second semester exams before going for the strike so that I will go into my business full-time.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Fresia01(f): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2013
May dm strike joor! Make i even get enuf tym write ma project. Ma skul <ABSU> 2 dey rush us!!!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by purpinkx(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2013
When keshi was looking for a world class striker during confed. Cup ASUU didn't step up .. Why evils ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Empyv: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Thax acidos you have my full support.lets expose them for the interest of our children
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Seenyo: Hurray! Nig is working! Enjoy d fresh air & rememba 2 re-vote for shoeless/clueless/corrupt come 2015!
watz ths otondo saying?mtchwee.una eye go open wen oga jonah go win.cos al the opposition party no go get bera candidatez.unless dem cum beg me 2 enter the race.am tired of siting at home.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by AdekunleBalogun: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Round 1!!!! Gbagan!!!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2013
purpinkx: When keshi was looking for a world class striker during confed. Cup ASUU didn't step up .. Why evils ?
watz ths oga sayin?so na u keshi go wan pick ni.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by purpinkx(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2013
Seenyo: Hurray! Nig is working! Enjoy d fresh air & rememba 2 re-vote for shoeless/clueless/corrupt come 2015!
you make it sound as if this is the 1st strike in le history of Nigeria . Besides what feud have you against shoeless peeps .
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2013
sunsky29: the striking lecturez shld b sacked..retired.then put us n dia position.job rotation is best 4 naija unemployed pipu.abi am i d nly 1 dat kws abt crop rotation and it advantagez?..jor o
can i get likes 4 posting sumtn better 2da dan ani one else.job rotation is da best.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Dagoma: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2013
Acidosis: ...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls

I can't stop laughing, though you are 90% right.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Kcxee(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2013
Dagoma: The Govt should pls stop their salaries so as to show them pepe which may make them return soonest.
Are u a learner if u want gov.to stop their salaries den u hav to wait 4 3month hmmm and am sure no 1 is praying 4 that...
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2013
but wait o..if u were the child of the presidnt of ASUU,and u're into ur project in 1 of d uni's in d country,and ur dad kukuma culs 4 strike...i swear dat pikin go curze im papa 4 in mind.bt d truth is.dat man pikin them no da naija uni's.smh.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by succelo: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
psych+:
Good morning,this is 2 officially inform u dat ASUU has declared a total,comprehensive and indefinite STRIKE from today 1/7/2013.Await further briefing.
ASUU,University of Ibadan

Oluuuwaa oooo, haaa! what kind of country is this? shwww...
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Kcxee(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2013
Please I lik to sound dis warnin to every1 that loves hiis/her life that don't get urself involved in any form of protest because u knw wat Nigerian police n armies are capable of doin because according to an SUG member dey r plan on a natiomwide protest if strike continues above 2weeks.thank u me I LOVE MY LIFE.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Adanyebe(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2013
How does that stops me from blogging... Well gudluck to ásuu for striking lyk thunder..... And gud luk to all nigerian student for followin so fast lyk lightenin ***one luv 2 all peace lovin nigerians.*****
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2013
coman c my neighbour making mouth justifyin the strike.becuz im b lecture 4 uniport.i fit hire aluu boys 4 am o.cos d tin im da tok no make sence.and e da pain me wel wel.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Ezegozie(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2013
Bleep ASUU. thank God my school Nnamdi Azikiwe university dont give a damn of what they say or do......

Dats why i love unizik.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by anonimi: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2013
We can expect more strikes from workers as our democracy deepens in order to correct the imbalance in the REWARD structure for work done in the Nigerian economy.
It is VERY ABNORMAL that an employer(government) pays N29m to SINators who do almost nothing but pays minimum wage of N18k to the hardworking civil servants of the same employer!
In some of the NOISY, media-hugging "progressive" states they do not even pay the 18k.
Rather they pay 8k-10k under the guise of "empowerment"!!

What a fraudulent bunch of crooks and Conmen!!!

BTW, I understand our 1st Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa earned less than a university lecturer in the 60s, which is probably how it still is in the UK where we are rushing to do voluntary second slavery of under-employment.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2013
some lecturez gona have a field day toastn and doing(u kw na) female studnts with a prmse of an A wen d strike'z ova.c gobe.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2013
joor o.how doez this affect the prize of garri?ok.make i go ask mama nkechi weda her garri price don cum dwn due to d strike.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by daradavid: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2013
ASUU and government abeg nah sad una jst dey waste our precious time.......plzzz resolve dis asap
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2013
sunsky29: wats this 1 saying?evritin wey go hpn na gej?smh. If u fire burn una hauz,na Gej. If ur phone spoil,na Gej.if ur gf dump u,blame Gej jor?if u no write wel 4 exam,blame Gej.if virus enta ur laptop,blame Gej.i tire 4 ur typ o...i tire 4 una type o.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2013
ayaf bounced jawe.
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by sunsky29(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=sunsky29][/quote]
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Ekob(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2013
x-razzy:
AND ONE FOOL WILL TELL ME TO VOTE JONATHAN AGAIN COME 2015 WE SHALL SEE!
If you like vote for me..if you like you dont,One thing is certain,i will surely emerge president come 2015
WuruWuru for 9ja for life!
Re: ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike by Larryupsy: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013
skotch:
Hw is it his fault?... U pple just wanna blame sum1 for every bad thing dat happens around u.
.Then tell me who was in power in 2011 when the agreement was signed with ASUU.Don't know why people can't just respect a simple agreement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.