Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68961 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by sello555: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
@jesutofunmi13,pls kindly forward the copies to taiwofcoker@gmail.com,I appreciate.
Re: jj by lekeontop: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
jessyblossom07:
Thanks@jesutofunmi13, I did exactly what you said and they sent copies of Dragnet past questions! smiley
@jessyblossom07 please send the past questions to me at lekeontop@yahoo.com. i would really appreciate it. thank you in advance.
Re: jj by koladecollins(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
jessyblossom07:
Thanks@jesutofunmi13, I did exactly what you said and they sent copies of Dragnet past questions! smiley

Pls cud u kindly forward to koladecollins@yahoo.co.uk. Gracias.
Re: jj by pheying(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
akin1234dele@gmail.com
Re: jj by joboy834: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
seunz09: Hello People!
I applied for the Finance trainee position also, and was sent an sms by Dragnet. However, the link for selecting the test location wasn't included. I sent a mail as regards this issue to info@dragnet-solutions.com this morning, and hopefully, I'll get a response soon. Let's stay positive though, I'm pretty sure the link will be sent either through mail or sms.
Success to everyone of us! God's blessings forever.

This is what I got from dragnet:

To select preferred test center go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/test
ID: CNP13081***
Password: zem***

So kindly use the url above to log in. I believe that will surely help

Regards
Re: jj by joboy834: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidike: Guys I've just received my sms fully with the link included. Should I even bother writing this test? cos I just got a job with pwc...how much does Cadbury pay please?

@Chidike, u don reach here again. Anyway I got the invite too, bt I don't think I will be writing too cos I feel pwc pays better and has much prospect than this cadbury pple.
Re: jj by chidike(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Makistic:

PWC swagz,!!! Pls dont write cadbury oooooo. leave space for we who dey find job. gaskia. lol.
Bros, I gats write am oh! incase their offer dey better.
joboy834:

@Chidike, u don reach here again. Anyway I got the invite too, bt I don't think I will be writing too cos I feel pwc pays better and has much prospect than this cadbury pple.

Bros, I don show oh! so you sef apply. Mehn I'll write it, wouldn't hurt anyone naa. but you sure about the pay?
Re: jj by joboy834: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidike:
Bros, I gats write am oh! incase their offer dey better.

Bros, I don show oh! so you sef apply. Mehn I'll write it, wouldn't hurt anyone naa. but you sure about the pay?

I think I will write it just for the fun. For the pay, I'm not too sure. As for me, pwc is the best place for my starting career as I'm a finance person.

PwC all the way, man!!!
Re: jj by yomihagin: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
joboy834:

. Oga joboy how much does cadbury pay ?
Re: jj by hopedavid(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Guys, i saw a site offering free copies of DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS. Just send a blank mail with subject DRAGNET PAST QUESTION to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com and you will immediately get your copies

Many thanks to you! God bless you. I got the copies too
Re: jj by sexygee: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Somebody pls help me wt dragnet past questions pls.
bilikisshekoni@gmail.com
Re: jj by joboy834: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
yomihagin: . Oga joboy how much does cadbury pay ?

I dnt knw o
Re: jj by Swtchinny(f): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls forward copies to j.chinnyonoh@yahoo.com. Please am waiting
Re: jj by joboy834: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
hopedavid:

Many thanks to you! God bless you. I got the copies too

Pls help me with the copies too.

My email is j.atalegbe@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: jj by byolah: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls house,need α̅ copy of dragnet questionz- byolah25@yahoo.com, fnks
Re: jj by abisoyeadun: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pls kindly f0rward t0 oakcripsy@yahoo.co.uk, G0d bless.
Re: jj by dokun01: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2013
@Jessyblossom pls kindly forward to adfols2000@yahoo.com thanks$
Re: jj by 4mula22(m): 5:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Pls help!!!
For those of you that received links for both cadbury and access bank, is there a corelation between the usernames and passwords? I really wanna figure this out...

I got an sms frm dragnet informing me abt cadbury exams....
But dey sent me a link for access bank (though I applied for it)
So I'm really worried cos I haven't got a link for cadbury yet.

I really need ur sugestionz
Thanks mates
Re: jj by naijaobi(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2013
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO LAZY.. Someone has already detailed us here on how to get the past questions but some peolple want to be spoon-fed.. Read d post below
jesutofunmi13: Guys, i saw a site offering free copies of DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS. Just send a blank mail with subject DRAGNET PAST QUESTION to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com and you will immediately get your copies

2 Likes

Re: jj by keriberry(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:

NL,i will need their test pack too.kindly send to wellingtonfredrick@yahoo.com.Thanks plenty
Pls I'll also nid d test pack... Lovethnwosu@ymail.com... Dats ma mail.. Tnx a lot
Re: jj by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2013
JemmyS: Supply chain people, please any test invitation emails yet? Still not gotten any...
Guys pls this is really urgent, i applied for supply chain and have not gotten any email, pls if you applied for supply chain and got the invite pls let d house know so i can know my fate. Please...
Re: jj by cosnorah: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2013
sello555: @jesutofunmi13,pls kindly forward the copies to taiwofcoker@gmail.com,I appreciate.
Re: jj by cosnorah: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2013
sello555: @jesutofunmi13,pls kindly forward the copies to ifeanyi.chibuoke@gmail.com,I appreciate.
Re: jj by dabiko(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2013
JemmyS:
Guys pls this is really urgent, i applied for supply chain and have not gotten any email, pls if you applied for supply chain and got the invite pls let d house know so i can know my fate. Please...
Yeap i applied for supply chain,and i got d invite/link.
Re: jj by cosnorah: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2013
sello555: @jesutofunmi13,pls kindly forward the copies to taiwofcoker@gmail.com,I appreciate.
Re: jj by tosine25: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Applied for Supply Chain too.... Still expecting to hear from Dragnet o cryApplied for Supply Chain too.... Still expecting to hear from Dragnet o
Re: jj by cosnorah: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Please kindly forward the dragnet past questions to ifeanyi.chibuoke@gmail.com
Re: jj by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
dabiko: Yeap i applied for supply chain,and i got d invite/link.
Tnx
Re: jj by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2013
tosine25: Applied for Supply Chain too.... Still expecting to hear from Dragnet o cryApplied for Supply Chain too.... Still expecting to hear from Dragnet o
Tnx
Re: jj by 100shades: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
jessyblossom07:

guys, please help!!!
i sent the blank mail as stated and also recieved from them but it was EMPTY files i recieved.
If its not too much trouble, please forward the one you recieved to my mail; graceagbans@yahoo.com
Re: jj by martin86(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
pls also forward to metrix4chicks@yahoo.com
Re: jj by Tjslyy: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I sent the mail and I got the free questions... really helpful.thanks a lot. best of luck as we prepare for the test (s).

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.