Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68881 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by darlingjoes(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
SOME1 SHOULD PLEASE FORWARD THE PAST QUESTION TO MY MAIL. darlos41@yahoo.com
Re: jj by SegunMike(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
why am i getting invite for access bank test from Dragnet when i applied for management trainee (Cadbury)...?

U-connect and Dragnet for access bank.........why are these guys confusing people na!!!!!
Re: jj by swishchic: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
I got link for both Cadbury and Access bank to choose my preferred location.I did and got reply for cadbury. I tried to choose my location for Access again,but was told invalid password or username.And dat Access bank test is 3rd of August. Who else in my shoes?
Re: jj by daddyuche: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
I guess those who applied for Supply Chain Trainee are still on the pending list. Or has any one in that category received an aptitude test invitation text?
Re: jj by ktqueeny: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls I wanna know, 4 those who didnt receive any text msg or mail, does it mean they failed the personality test??
Re: jj by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
contact number if dragnet for enquiries as extracted fron my i.v email: 07088609791, 07011962033.
Re: jj by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
contact number of dragnet for enquiries as extracted fron my i.v email: 07088609791, 07011962033.
Re: jj by Reelee: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
daddyuche: I guess those who applied for Supply Chain Trainee are still on the pending list. Or has any one in that category received an aptitude test invitation text?

Yes please, about two people I know in that category have been sent invites for the test.
Re: jj by lekanleo: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls fellow nairaland forum, pls help me with full site of Dragnet. I wanna apply and try them. May God bless n favour all d ways of d person. Be bless always
Re: jj by ol2012: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
lekanleo: pls fellow nairaland forum, pls help me with full site of Dragnet. I wanna apply and try them. May God bless n favour all d ways of d person. Be bless always
http://www.dragnet-solutions.com/ U might also want 2 check out (http://graduate.gradexchange.net/login.aspx)Its a new initiative recently lauched by Dragnet
Re: jj by izufrank: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
I just got a mail from drgnet with a password and username for an aptitude test on 3rd August. Any body with likely questions or what to expect its urgent pls. Retail Development Manager is the Position
Re: jj by izufrank: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls someone should help and send the past questions to me @ izufrank@yahoo.com
Re: jj by hopedavid(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gassong: hopedavid,please was the content of both mails the same.....i.e did both mails from dragnet state that the test 'll comprise of 2parts?
in the cadbury invite it was stated that the exam will consist of numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning while that of access just said the exam is in part 1 and part 2

1 Like

Re: jj by hopedavid(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
sweetrie: am wriring both too, but aw do u get to lekki from ikeja in an hour?? This is crazy
It's well. My venue is chams city abj for both exams. All d best to u

1 Like

Re: jj by chinweceline(f): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
ktqueeny: Pls I wanna know, 4 those who didnt receive any text msg or mail, does it mean they failed the personality test??
Pls help me ask them ooo, am just confused
Re: jj by chinweceline(f): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=chidike]Guys , I don't know about you guys but I dont think Dragnet has started sending out invites for the cadbury test. The invites I have received clearly states Access Bank, this could probably be the reason why quite a number of people haven't received the invite. cos I have just received a mail from dragnet with info about the test location, time and all other stuff. is there anyone here who received a message clearly stating cadbury?
Pls the message you received about ACCESS schedule is the date 31st july or 3rd August. Tanx
Re: jj by Gassong(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2013
hopedavid:
in the cadbury invite it was stated that the exam will consist of numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning while that of access just said the exam is in part 1 and part 2
Thks a lot.
Re: jj by chinweceline(f): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2013
hopedavid:
Pls wen is d ACcess exam?
Re: jj by Beesayor: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls guyz hw will I get 2 cham centre lagos 4rm ota..
Re: jj by Sunshineville(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Did anybody in human resources got an invite frm cadbury PLs nid a reply...accessbank havnt sent me nothing..its crazy
Re: jj by obaxlove(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Sunshineville: Did anybody in human resources got an invite frm cadbury PLs nid a reply...accessbank havnt sent me nothing..its crazy

Cadbury Human Resources. I received my invite this morning. #Lagos Chams city
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2013
how do i reschedule my interview for saturday, and i mistakenly change my location, how do i revert the changes... plssss thanks
Re: jj by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Beesayor: Pls guyz hw will I get 2 cham centre lagos 4rm ota..
get to iyana-ipaja tk a bus going to maryland-ikeja,alight @ leventis bus/stop.wen u alight,u'll see a military cantonment....tk d corner by it,dt leads u to isaac john i.e ikeja gra. Wat time is d test
Re: jj by sweetrie(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2013
hopedavid:
It's well. My venue is chams city abj for both exams. All d best to u
thanks. U too
Re: jj by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
BJ88:
get to iyana-ipaja tk a bus going to maryland-ikeja,alight @ leventis bus/stop.wen u alight,u'll see a military cantonment....tk d corner by it,dt leads u to isaac john i.e ikeja gra. Wat time is d test
See long journey. From Sango/Tollgate, take a vehicle to Ikeja along. Alight at Along, cross the pedestrian and walk into Ikeja. Trek to ikeja underbridge and take keke marwa to ikeja gra Isaac John street. Tell the driver you're going to chams. Very simple

1 Like

Re: jj by sweetrie(f): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls how do I get to Audaxx solutions limited lekki from ikeja?

1 Like

Re: jj by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2013
MoltenMagma:
See long journey. From Sango/Tollgate, take a vehicle to Ikeja along. Alight at Along, cross the pedestrian and walk into Ikeja. Trek to ikeja underbridge and take keke marwa to ikeja gra Isaac John street. Tell the driver you're going to chams. Very simple
no vex sir,no mind me jare and thanks for d short journey!lol

2 Likes

Re: jj by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
BJ88:
no vex sir,no mind me jare and thanks for d short journey!lol
UWC smiley

The test is going to be in numericals, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning. I have no probs with verbal but the main problem is numericals. I am TERRIBLE when it comes to maths. cry sad

What does abstract reasoning involve? Is it like brain teaser questions?

Can anyone in the house help a brother out? I'm so scaaaaared!!! shocked angry angry
Re: jj by sweetrie(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
MoltenMagma:
how about when coming from onipanu? How do I go about it?
Re: jj by Enrique21: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Please help, someone told me that mobile phones are not allowed into dragnet, so am I to drop my phone @ home or what
Re: jj by masagoody(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2013
MoltenMagma:
UWC smiley

The test is going to be in numericals, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning. I have no probs with verbal but the main problem is numericals. I am TERRIBLE when it comes to maths. cry sad

What does abstract reasoning involve? Is it like brain teaser questions?

Can anyone in the house help a brother out? I'm so scaaaaared!!! shocked angry angry

The abstract reasoning is all about shapes and figures changing patterns. You have to understand the rules followed in changing from one pattern to the next, so you can also predict the next. That's all. For the numerical, just try and get familiar with the way they set their questions.
Re: jj by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2013
masagoody:
The abstract reasoning is all about shapes and figures changing patterns. You have to understand the rules followed in changing from one pattern to the next, so you can also predict the next. That's all. For the numerical, just try and get familiar with the way they set their questions.
Thanks sir.

This contrey sef don taya me. All these nonsense becos of wetin sef? In the good old days, just go for interview and that is that. Na only God go help manpikin in this employment wahala angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.