Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68892 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by omabisco: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Click on the link again

seen it, Thanks
Re: jj by didicold(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Got d text yesterday, wrote d test today,

was wondering if anyone has an idea on what cadbury aptitude tests are like,a prompt response would be appreciate, tnx
Re: jj by nnekanwugo: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
I also got the txt msg to do the P A T!the problem now is that on clicking the link to do the stuff!I was told that the link was invalid!anybody with similar prob!plz what should I do?goodluck to everybody!
Re: jj by Chuksaluta(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
didicold: Got d text yesterday, wrote d test today,

was wondering if anyone has an idea on what cadbury aptitude tests are like,a prompt response would be appreciate, tnx
It would be conducted by dragnet, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.
Re: jj by 4mula22(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmm....
"You have a high logical and analytical ability... But people have emotions too"
Reminds me of what she once said to me..."U r quite intelligent and smart, but wat happened to ur feelings and emotions?"

I think d personality assessment is abt 80% true if u answer correctly and consistently
Re: jj by keriberry(f): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
please for those that has done the personality test, how long did it take them to send you the result?? i just did mine
Re: jj by qoonlay(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
keri berry: please for those that has done the personality test, how long did it take them to send you the result?? i just did mine

Just click on d link again
Re: jj by Toble: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello aous I got d message frm dragnet and I jst finish with the personality assessment but no reply
Re: jj by Beesayor: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pls I juz finished my personality assessment test n I clicked on d click again 2 c d result but its saying I shud download file..don't rily understand..do I download it or wat shud I do pls..I nid ur response
Re: jj by poisonivy19(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
I still vnt gottn my d link for my assessment.dey sent me a text yesterday,nd ve checked my spam nd inbox.pls does nyone knw wat nxt I shud do,as I can  frm odas dat d tests final day z 7th.wud really appreciate.tanks
Re: jj by calistsusnonso(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
After ds assesesment,what next pls?cos i dnt really knw d motive behind ds personal assessement..,abi dragnet wan use us do personality research!!!
Re: jj by cynt22(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Jst click on ur cadbury link again, u'd get ur result and if its says u shud download, then download. Its a pdf file
Re: jj by drdams: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: jj by drdams: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: jj by drdams: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
?
Re: jj by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pls house i really need your responds, I remember applying for human resource trainee but the confirmation mail i got after applying stated Management Trainee. I am wondering whether its the same mail that they sent to others that applied for HR Trainee. Pls those that a apply for HR should hint me whether the confirmation mail stated Management Trainee or HR TRAINEE?
Re: jj by kolinsteroy: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
'Your prime value to an organisation is your ability to strive to achieve your goals and objectives.'
Nawa o! I am not an individualistic person o.

Guys, i gat dis issue. I applied for management trainee and did not get a notification mail at first, so i tried with another email addy and got a notification mail. I received the personality test link on both mails. What i quoted above is d result for the second mailbox. Aint too comfortable with the result so I'm thinking of trying the link in the first mailbox. Something tells me it's risky. What do you guys think? kindly respond pls...............
Re: jj by okulajaadewumi(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
samptr272: Pls house i really need your responds, I remember applying for human resource trainee but the confirmation mail i got after applying stated Management Trainee. I am wondering whether its the same mail that they sent to others that applied for HR Trainee. Pls those that a apply for HR should hint me whether the confirmation mail stated Management Trainee or HR TRAINEE?

I also applied for HR trainee and got management what matters @ dis stage is getting shortlisted.
Re: jj by chiommy63(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
samptr272: Pls house i really need your responds, I remember applying for human resource trainee but the confirmation mail i got after applying stated Management Trainee. I am wondering whether its the same mail that they sent to others that applied for HR Trainee. Pls those that a apply for HR should hint me whether the confirmation mail stated Management Trainee or HR TRAINEE?
I applied for Human resources trainee and my confirmation message stated it (HR trainee) just as I applie. I think they gave u dat mgt trainee based on your discipline. #just thinking#
Re: jj by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
kolinsteroy: 'Your prime value to an organisation is your ability to strive to achieve your goals and objectives.'
Nawa o! I am not an individualistic person o.

Guys, i gat dis issue. I applied for management trainee and did not get a notification mail at first, so i tried with another email addy and got a notification mail. I received the personality test link on both mails. What i quoted above is d result for the second mailbox. Aint too comfortable with the result so I'm thinking of trying the link in the first mailbox. Something tells me it's risky. What do you guys think? kindly respond pls...............

i think you shdnt be bothered abt the response u got. If u ask me i'd say its almost perfect. There's nothing individualistic about it IMHO. Abt tryn wth ur second email addy, thats ur call, but if i were u, i wdnt.
Re: jj by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
thanks chiommy. i think I must have mistakenly apply for mgt
Re: jj by tianyx(f): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
poison ivy19: I still vnt gottn my d link for my assessment.dey sent me a text yesterday,nd ve checked my spam nd inbox.pls does nyone knw wat nxt I shud do,as I can  frm odas dat d tests final day z 7th.wud really appreciate.tanks

Please send them a mail asking for the link, explaining that you got an sms already. Hopefully the link should be sent to you.
Re: jj by monomex: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
4mula22: abeg make una no vex.... how did u guys get the report? cos i did d assessment last nyt and didnt notice wat u guys are talking about...
so i have no idea how i performed in the test
just click on the assessment link again to see your report......cheers!
Re: jj by Chuksaluta(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
I was described as 'D individualist', meaning that I'm not a good team player.
Re: jj by BADRUWAHEED(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
I appli as sales trainee nd ve nt recv any massg. Anybdy dat appli 4 sales trainee dat has recved massg
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chaii Dragnet customer care officer go dey suffer oo. No wonder they made the lines soo inaccessible coz of some wacko's here. Do u guys act a fool on purpose? Smh
Re: jj by drdams: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Same here madam.. Was it on ur fone or syst.. I tried both , no solutn, av u bin able to resolve urs?
sassydeehowa: Hello every1, pls I tried opening the link sent to my mail severally but all am getting is Invalid access, pls wot can I do? Am so confused.
Re: jj by timecop28: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nna mehn..U go fear analysis..But I've never had issues with this personality test in the past..The 'DISCovery' whatever is garbage jor.

1 Like

Re: jj by kayce19: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
I was also described as an indivualistic kind of person too
Re: jj by timecop28: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
"Stubborn, frustrated by lack of progress, own-person" In short, my personality was just murdered with an M192 Machine gun. sad
Re: jj by yetseyi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote
author=Eezee]
@yetseyi I got an invite for access bank test for tomrw too. Can we talk
in private? Oladelebolarinwa@gmail.com, 331a16d6, 08032223166 pls
contact me. Thanks[/quote]

sorry I just saw ur post tonight
Re: jj by Princenady(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
BADRU WAHEED: I appli as sales trainee nd ve nt recv any massg. Anybdy dat appli 4 sales trainee dat has recved massg

Me 2,no msg yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.