Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68885 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by Princenady(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
BADRU WAHEED: I appli as sales trainee nd ve nt recv any massg. Anybdy dat appli 4 sales trainee dat has recved massg

Me 2,no msg
Re: jj by FirstPrinciple(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
when would they invite those that applied for HR... abi time neva reach?
Re: jj by TallnCute(f): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
I appplied for finance trainee,n I got a msg on thurs to check my mail and complete the online personality test b4 sun. I have been checking my mail,but I didn't get d mail for the personality test. So confused,don't knw what to do.pls any suggestions...would really appreciate
Re: jj by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 06, 2013
timecop28: "Stubborn, frustrated by lack of progress, own-person" In short, my personality was just murdered with an M192 Machine gun. sad

bro...na with just 28 questions na him these guys take round u up like this? Mehn...d thn dey somehw o, but How much can u get to find out about a person's personality with just 28 questions. Personality test indeed!
Re: jj by kolinsteroy: 3:52am On Jul 06, 2013
buchaisky:

i think you shdnt be bothered abt the response u got. If u ask me i'd say its almost perfect. There's nothing individualistic about it IMHO. Abt tryn wth ur second email addy, thats ur call, but if i were u, i wdnt.

Dey also said I'm individualistic and so might not be a good team player. That's my major cause for worry. Cadbury o!! Y na?
Re: jj by Ishilove: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2013
kolinsteroy:

Dey also said I'm individualistic and so might not be a good team player. That's my major cause for worry. Cadbury o!! Y na?
I'd say they were 70% accurate in their analysis of my personality. I was labelled 'The Perfectionist'. Conscientous, conservative and perfect for a structured work environment. They also said I like following orders.(Na dat one I no gree sha) grin tongue
Re: jj by sexygee: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2013
Nw dt we av d result of the personality test,wot next?
Re: jj by masagoody(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
nnekanwugo: I also got the txt msg to do the P A T!the problem now is that on clicking the link to do the stuff!I was told that the link was invalid!anybody with similar prob!plz what should I do?goodluck to everybody!
hello. How were u able to resolve you problem? because am having a similar challenge. Anybody?
Re: jj by primusmaximus: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2013
masagoody:
hello. How were u able to resolve you problem? because am having a similar challenge. Anybody?
nnekanwugo:
I also got the txt msg to do the P A T!the problem now is that on clicking the link to do the stuff!I was told that the link was invalid!anybody with similar prob!plz what should I do?goodluck to everybody!

Send a mail to them- info@dragnet-solutions.com.. That's what I was told to do when I called.. Hopefully they'll extend the deadline for those with issues
Re: jj by JstBrave(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2013
sexygee: Nw dt we av d result of the personality test,wot next?

was d result of the test sent 2ur mail? I jst completed d personality test, waiting 4 my result.
Re: jj by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am having issue submitting my result which keeps bring server error. What can I do? Though I have sent a mail to dragnet. Just hope they will extend the deadline.
Re: jj by dljbd1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
smartcherry: pls folks, did any guy dat passed out from service last month get the personality test mail?
Yeap...I did
Re: jj by dclimax: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls someone advice it keeps showing this after i click on submit http://ds.disctest.co.uk/result without any other information
Re: jj by youdontknowme: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
dclimax: Pls someone advice it keeps showing this after i click on submit http://ds.disctest.co.uk/result without any other information
same here embarassed cant seem to understand. sent a mail to them though.
Re: jj by teeblacket(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please who else is having issues with the test, server error or something. anyone?
Re: jj by Yhemmai: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE HERE TOO...NO RESPONSE O
Re: jj by vyct0rya: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hey guys, just completed my test but can't check my result. Tried clicking the link again but it didn't bring anything out, any helpful tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: jj by timecop28: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
buchaisky:

bro...na with just 28 questions na him these guys take round u up like this? Mehn...d thn dey somehw o, but How much can u get to find out about a person's personality with just 28 questions. Personality test indeed!
I tire..In fact, I had to slim-fit the whole negative interpretation of my personality into that, because only folks like Hitler would fit that kinda profile.
Re: jj by ultraendowed(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
why is it dat anytin dragnet is almost always problematic...... i have done shl online exams b4 without server error, nw i cant even log in2 dragnets personality test.... "SERVER ERROR"........WTF... and yay d deadline is 2morow...crap
Re: jj by 100shades: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am having the same issue. After completing the test and clicking submit, only a blank page showed afterwards with the heading "ds.disctest.co.uk/results"
I am assuming the site hasnt received the test result. What's he way forward? If the deadline meet us like this, it's safe to say we did not take the test.
Re: jj by 100shades: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
youdontknowme: same here embarassed cant seem to understand. sent a mail to them though.

Has Cadbury responded to your mail? Or give you tips on onto resolve the uh?
Facing the same challenge, confused as hell
Re: jj by Arteta99(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Having the same issue too...now d@ d deadline is 2mao, hope they l xtend it if we r unable to submit
Re: jj by vikto1: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ã♍ having †ђξ same issue as well ohhhh pls som1 should help us out blank page after submitting
Re: jj by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hi dear, i jst say ur comment. I had a similar problem of invalid ID, bt i also noticed that the last part of d link was my password wit in a square bracket though the last bracket was not there. So i copied d link and added d last bracket, ], and it worked. Maybe u com try that...
nnekanwugo: I also got the txt msg to do the P A T!the problem now is that on clicking the link to do the stuff!I was told that the link was invalid!anybody with similar prob!plz what should I do?goodluck to everybody!
Re: jj by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
100shades: I am having the same issue. After completing the test and clicking submit, only a blank page showed afterwards with the heading "ds.disctest.co.uk/results"
I am assuming the site hasnt received the test result. What's he way forward? If the deadline meet us like this, it's safe to say we did not take the test.

mehnnn...this thn tire me o. i dont think the test has submitted also because on going back to my mail and re-clicking the link they sent, it brought out the introduction page for the personality test again. i just close the page sharply, if i wait till tomorrow, no headway, na to go redo the test again o.
Re: jj by jtgpt(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Same issue here. I guess a lot of people are on the site @ this time
Re: jj by jtgpt(f): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
buchaisky:

mehnnn...this thn tire me o. i dont think the test has submitted also because on going back to my mail and re-clicking the link they sent, it brought out the introduction page for the personality test again. i just close the page sharply, if i wait till tomorrow, no headway, na to go redo the test again o.
Wait till 2mao? I think the deadline is 12am 07/07 not 08/07
Re: jj by DennisClark(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Let me help guys. I have done the personality test and I have gotten my result. kindly go back to the link that was sent to your mail and click on it . your result will be out . Goodluck guys and God Bless.
Re: jj by jtgpt(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Anybody with a way forward please?
Re: jj by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dennis Clark: Let me help guys. I have done the personality test and I have gotten my result. kindly go back to the link that was sent to your mail and click on it . your result will be out . Goodluck guys and God Bless.

did u encounter the same submission issue?
Re: jj by sassydeehowa: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Dr Dams,it has not been resolved o,though have sent message to them sha,still expecting their reply.
Re: jj by DennisClark(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
yea. same submission issue bt stil click on the link again. if uv done dat, leme knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.