Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (1045 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by oratileb(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
My friend met this Igbo guy as he arrived in South Africa and then she was having problems with her then boyfriend then she dated the nigerian guy for two months then sortedthings out with her then boyfriend then now 4yrs later she met up with the Igbo guy and she is single and the guy invited her to his house and keeps on inviting her every weekend sometimes even during the week.......then oneday she asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said yes but wanted to be with my friend cause he loves her then my friend said ok but now she feel like the guy will be using her cause she broke up with him once.

Guys please help a sister thanks.
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
First of all, we need a decoder to decode what you wrote up there so as to help. The more we read, the more confused we become.

No Offense intended

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help by oratileb(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
what is confusing dear
Re: Pls Help by texanomaly(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
oratileb: what is confusing dear
did you reread it? I think I know what you are saying, but not sure. He is using her, btw. If he cared for her, she would be his gf. If he loved her, she would be his wife.
Re: Pls Help by Enegod(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
oratileb: My friend met this Igbo guy as he arrived in South Africa and then she was having problems with her then boyfriend then she dated the nigerian guy for two months then sortedthings out with her then boyfriend then now 4yrs later she met up with the Igbo guy and she is single and the guy invited her to his house and keeps on inviting her every weekend sometimes even during the week.......then oneday she asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said yes but wanted to be with my friend cause he loves her then my friend said ok but now she feel like the guy will be using her cause she broke up with him once.

the above in bold should have been the end of the story......what more do you need?! she fully accepted and blessed her situation.
Re: Pls Help by haitto99(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
ur friend obviously aint nigerian. cos naija babes no mind o
Re: Pls Help by MrCork: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
oratileb: My friend met this Igbo guy as he arrived in South Africa and then she was having problems with her then boyfriend then she dated the nigerian guy for two months then sortedthings out with her then boyfriend then now 4yrs later she met up with the Igbo guy and she is single and the guy invited her to his house and keeps on inviting her every weekend sometimes even during the week.......then oneday she asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said yes but wanted to be with my friend cause he loves her then my friend said ok but now she feel like the guy will be using her cause she broke up with him once.

...so u cheated on yor friend by datin her man...BLACKWOMEN!! angry
Re: Pls Help by cyara(f): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so u cheated on yor friend by datin her man...BLACKWOMEN!! angry

I don't blame you for making such conclusion because the story self dey confusing
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2013
The structure of the story is so poor, i think op should rephrase it, cuz its quite ambigious
Re: Pls Help by Codedrock(m): 3:25am On Jul 02, 2013
Cant just stop laughing with the THENs.. @op, you must be a comedian.. Lol
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 02, 2013
You friend is dumb..

End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2013
She should leave him be for the sole fact that he has a girlfriend, there are other reasons too obviously
Re: Pls Help by Popowaa: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Lol
haitto99: ur friend obviously aint nigerian. cos naija babes no mind o
Re: Pls Help by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: You friend is dumb..

End of Discussion.
The diaper has spoken.
Re: Pls Help by texanomaly(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The diaper has spoken.
Now that is funny!
Re: Pls Help by oratileb(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thanks guys she read this and she is happy thanks to all the good answers and to all that find fault in everytyhing oh well
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Methinks this is the Op story. undecided
Re: Pls Help by 25omega(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=14pt]isn't the fact that the guy said he had a girl friend enough for your dumb friend to get away from him [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
^^^^ apparently not undecided
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
val_dee: Methinks this is the Op story. undecided
An I also think the OP is silly
Re: Pls Help by nuwell(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the above in bold should have been the end of the story......what more do you need?! she fully accepted and blessed her situation.

I tire o. Mtschwwwww!
Re: Pls Help by donnaOrleone: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Why say yes 2sum1 who is in a relationship?
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
donnaOrleone: Why say yes 2sum1 who is in a relationship?
Sign os silliness

(1) (Reply)

Push-up Bras Have Long Found Their Way Into Women’s Fashion / I am / Which Nairalander Has The Sexiest Profile Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.