Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? (1208 Views)

Coding From Scratch Or Using Bootstrap, which way? / I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio / C++ Or Java: Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? by TeskyMan(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2008
Hello everyone,

I really want to know if i need to b well groomed in Graphics before i can be a goo website designer.

Pls i need to know.

Thanks,
Re: Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? by namzo(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2008
Yeah, kind of. Ur graphics need 2 be o.k, except u wanna stick to back-end i.e: site functionality etc, and get someone else to do the graphics 4 u. But 'll suggest u do both. grin
Re: Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? by Bassie(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2008
depends on your defination of who a seb designer is.Guess you havent heard of the MCV architecture. you dont have to know a bit about graphics to be involved in web design.like i said, it depends on your defination of a web designer!
Re: Graphics And Website Designer - Which Way: Pls Help? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
You dnt need to know anything about graphics to be a good web designer.

Just get someone prefarably your brother or sister or anyone close to you to do the graphics for you.

Web design is more of programming language (html5, CSS3, Javascript, php, e.t.c).

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website / Game Programming / Egba Mi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.