Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2324 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Lol. I cant remember how many likes it got but I simply said shut up to airforce1 for acting foolishly. grin
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
i just checked one of my old comments,and its likes is now three[3]. this is in retrospect of my first comment on the highest likes i have ever gotten.
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
where is the lady naija4 showed lovely gestures at!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorDvince: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
see this wans we dey talk sey dem likes plenty! shey na likes be that abi likes in disguise of hate grin
Sha, the highest likes me don get na ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. UNA STILL DEY WAIT................................................ok na ONE,AND NA BECAUSE OF ONE PICTURE WEY I PUT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commotion Over ‘mermaid’ In Ibadan . / I'm +1 Today ,happy Bday To Me Thank Jehovah For Making Me See Today / Things You Don't Know About Njideka Akunyili,daughter Of Late Prof Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.