Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2321 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2013
I guess everyone can agree that there is some feeling which comes after one's had a lot of likes from one's post. This feeling is similar to that which one gets from receiving hugs and kisses from fans or well-wishers.

No doubts,some persons could catch a Boko Haram's grenade just to receive love from some other person(s)(could be just a babe). I have seen Nairalanders who beg for likes,and they never get a good number of it. (Let's not even talk about having one's thread on FP, and being the first to comment.)

In this thread,I want us to share the highest number of likes we've ever gotten on a comment(not an OP) on nairaland,and how we felt!

You can also share the highest number of likes you have ever seen on someone else's comment(not an OP) on nairaland including how you yourself felt!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2013
The highest number of likes I have gotten from a comment of mine on NL is...................TWO(2). Interestingly enough,I was the 2nd and 3d to comment and the thread made the FP. The first guy that commented had 15 likes with a few words,a quote from the bible actually,and ma comment had much more content even as reasonable as the Bible's quotes. Men,it hurt ma pride!

This comment got the highest no. of likes I have ever seen on NL,it had 112 likes to be precise.:
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
The comment was on the post about iyanya's freestyle against yvonne.
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by redcliff: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2013
The highest i have ever gotten is 46 likes and that was on a post where i commented about the OBJ and Eedris saga. I was showing my folks at home and stuff. I did not know it was going to gather that number of likes. The next to it was 44 or so..
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Dygeasy(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2013
Can't Search Right Now. Too Many. cheesycheesy

But The Feeling That Comes With Like Is Just Normal. You Know Feeling You Probably Made Someone Laugh, Gave A Good/Helpful Advice, Made An Intelligent Comment. You Know. Its Still A Cool Feeling.

Someone Might Just Like This Post. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Dygeasy: Can't Search Right Now. Too Many. cheesycheesy

But The Feeling That Comes With Like Is Just Normal. You Know Feeling You Probably Made Someone Laugh, Gave A Good/Helpful Advice, Made An Intelligent Comment. You Know. Its Still A Cool Feeling.

Someone Might Just Like This Post. cheesycheesy

Y you no go feel normal!

When the likes too many sote you no fit remember d highest.

Infact I'm tempted to like your comment,but I no go do am becos I dey VEX >;O
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2013
I stopped clicking on my "likes". I have over three thousand (3000) likes now, and counting.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2013
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by TableLeg(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2013
Dumb thread

The norm nowadays on this forum
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by slimyem: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2013
sexkillz: I stopped clicking on my "likes". I have over three thousand (3000) likes now, and counting.

on one post?
Wipe your mouth abeg !!tongue
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: on one post?
Wipe your mouth abeg !!tongue
Kuku say you no understand im post tonguetongue

he meant he does not know which post has the highest since he does not click on "likes" hence his likes has gone as high as 3,000 posts
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by slimyem: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

he meant he does not know which post has the highest since he does not click on "likes" hence his likes has gone as high as 3,000 posts
If I woze you!!!
I follow you talk?

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Mynd44: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: If I woze you!!!
I follow you talk?
Typical Naija woman.....she is trying to hide her error by turning it to a fight tonguetonguetongue

Bashing Nigerian girls is fun oooo

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by slimyem: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Typical Naija woman.....she is trying to hide her error by turning it to a fight tonguetonguetongue

Bashing Nigerian girls is fun oooo
Mynd, sho wa okay?
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: Mynd, sho wa okay?
Yes ke....

I have joined the Nigerian girls bashing crew
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Table Leg :
Dumb thread

The norm nowadays on this forum

but u clicked on it.
Anyway,welcome!

@sexkillz, but has a comment of yours received as much as 150 likes? Just check!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by psky: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexkillz: I stopped clicking on my "likes". I have over three thousand (3000) likes now, and counting.

If there was a dislike button you'd probably have three times as many dislikes. tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
psky:

If there was a dislike button you'd probably have three times as many dislikes. tongue
I think that if there were a dislike-button, comments may rarely receive dislikes because people may rather ignore the post than clicking dislike for every stupid comment they come across. The OPs would get a lot of the dislikes.
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
psky:

I doubt that
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by xynerise: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2013

My own plenty pass ur own tongue
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by psky: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexkillz: I doubt that

You more than anybody should know how so many people hate you on nairaland, it being justified or not is an argument for another time. People might even dislike your post just for the sake of it, that's how life works.
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by NeuroBoss(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Sexkillz, the guy everyone love to hate. The garrison commander of the ROMANCE section. We got little scuffle sometime last September during the garri revolution. The guy has a bloated worth of himself on NL. If say dislike dey ehn...
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
My own plenty pass ur own tongue
Oya je ka ri!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by SlyIg(f): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2013

And still on the same matter, if there is DISLIKE button, you alone would have gotten the highest number of unlike too.
Let's vote for DISLIKE button on nairaland pls.
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2013
LoL my highest number of likes for a post is 30 grin grin I was kinda rude sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2013

Mr & Mrs NL contributed to the numbers of likes. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by psky: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Mr & Mrs NL contributed to the numbers of likes. tongue

Funny enough, that's very true. Imagine how many likes mukina would have because of those football threads? Dude trying to feign imaginary glory. grin
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by AbuMikey(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Highest ever is emm...about 120likes on a comment against General Buhari!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by naija4(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL my highest number of likes for a post is 30 grin grin I was kinda rude sha grin
u must be a beautiful lady! Anyway,u were not clear. What did u do that was kinda rrrrude?
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by psky: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2013
naija4: u must be a beautiful lady! Anyway,u were not clear. What did u do that was kinda rrrrude?

You go fear toasting skills nah. Boys are getting desperate o. grin
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by victorNRceo: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
psky:

You go fear toasting skills nah. Boys are getting desperate o. grin
no be small thing o! i dey wait for the girl response!
Re: The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? by Emmyk(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine was like 40+...cant remember the thread I had it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Man Electrocuted After Urinating On a Nàked Transformer Cable In Lagos / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process / The Uniport 4; National Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.