Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React? (879 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React? by tngtech(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2008
To the ladies,

How you react if boyfriend tells you he masturbate?
Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 15, 2008
no big deal
Re: How Would You React? by coolier(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2008
Yes!!! Masturbation is beneficial and is perfectly normal!

According to Australian researchers men could actually REDUCE their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation to prevent carcinogen build up. Another research has also suggested mastubation can reduce stress, lower your cholesterol levels, improve your blood flow due to the release of oxytocins (a natural opiate) at orgasm.
Re: How Would You React? by Busta(f): 4:04pm On May 15, 2008
coolier:

Yes!!! Masturbation is beneficial and is perfectly normal!

According to Australian researchers men could actually REDUCE their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation to prevent carcinogen build up. Another research has also suggested mastubation can reduce stress, lower your cholesterol levels, improve your blood flow due to the release of oxytocins (a natural opiate) at orgasm.

Seriously??

@topic,
So?

Most men do that . . they like to give themselves hapyy endings from time to time grin
Re: How Would You React? by blush(f): 4:06pm On May 15, 2008
Join him,
it'll make for a really interesting sex life grin
Re: How Would You React? by Uby40(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2008
@ poster, i wud suggest u take ur stand as a gurlfrnd,and enjoy ur privacy with him, the fact that he's that honest, doesnt mean he cant cheat on u, iot means he needs more time from u,as well as enof TLC. dont let him get too used to masturbation, when he's gat a gurl, make him forget about the act,by giving him excess sex.
Re: How Would You React? by sistajay(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2008
If my man talk say, im dey masturbate, I go go buy am lubricant cream to make it easy for him.
Re: How Would You React? by iice(f): 6:37pm On May 15, 2008
Na today? undecided
Re: How Would You React? by asas(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2008
join him
Re: How Would You React? by tngtech(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2008
sista-jay:

If my man talk say, im dey masturbate, I go go buy am lubricant cream to make it easy for him.

that means you are encouraging him?
Re: How Would You React? by Rebellious(f): 9:40pm On May 15, 2008
tngtech:

that means you are encouraging him?

What does it look like?

@post, I don't care as long as he's not screwing any other woman, I'm cool.
Re: How Would You React? by vivaladiva(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2008
i tot every one masturbates male or female
man u pips make me laugh in pigin
this is primitive sexual talk
people have moved on and u guys are just waking up
this is the 21st century not the fuckin stone age
even in the stone age people masturbated
i watch my guy masturbate and he watches me masturbate ( tis natural)
Re: How Would You React? by angel101(f): 11:08pm On May 15, 2008
i'm indifferent. i thinks its normal

(1) (Reply)

Is Something Wrong With Me ?. / When Things Get Hard, Who Protects? Friends Or Condom? / Not Going Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.