Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? (822 Views)

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by Supervic1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
cool
We start with our self. Until we can be a true partner to our own feelings, we do not know how to be a partner to someone else.

If we are not willing to face our own vulnerability and our past wounds, how can we face them in another?

True partnership is not all champagne and roses. It’s not stories about soft fuzzy bunnies and breakfast in bed every morning. True partnership is about being there for another person during their high times and even their low times. It is about being real with your self and with the other person.

We all have emotional patterns, some leftover baggage and none of us wake up out of bed with perfect hair and makeup. We are human beings living human experiences. Finding someone who will be a true partner to you in that reality means facing that same reality in yourself first. In other words, be a true partner to your self in order to be a true partner to another. Then you will be open to allow that partnership to find you.

One Love Nigerian, Super-Vic. kindness4truth@rocketmail.com
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
thanks. grin
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by revlanre(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2008
let the holy-spirit be your guide thats all
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by smooooooth: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
and you email add is for, ?to send comments regarding your post, or all the fine babes on NL to contact you abi? grin. no wahala, everyman with him strategy
anyways na true you talk, nice post too.
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by kadijen: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
rev lanre:

let the holy-spirit be your guide thats all

angry angry angry
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by Gamine(f): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2008
Step one, get on nairaland.

Step two, buzz someone on im.

let it go from dia
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by smooooooth: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gamine:

Step one, get on nairaland.

Step two, buzz someone on im.

let it go from dia
hey diva, i've been buzzing u naaa,
i have almost turned into a bee, buzzing from thread to thread, to thread. abeg notice!!!!!
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by segzicres(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2008
@smooth don't tell me ur looking for attention.
Re: What Steps Do We Take To Find A True Partner? by Gamine(f): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
if he has to tell you, then DUH!

(1) (Reply)

A Date With Another Woman / Want To Have A Tiv In Your Arms Check This Out Only For The Ladies / Virginity Is Not Dignity But Lack Of Opportunity.how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.