Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? (922 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Couples That Sleep Naked Have Better Relationships / Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by ambrosini593(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2013
This thing is happening though but if you find yourself in such situation what will you do? Will you marry her? Atleast she sold her body to get you out of poverty level or you will chase her away. Let's hear from you
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by whisper88(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Nah... First to say......
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2013
It can't happen. I'll never support that.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Lovebond34(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2013
First of All....ah wont even allow it....
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2013
I would be more comfy if she did it to pay her school fees before we met.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by redcliff: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2013
[size=14pt]There are always better ways to solving issues that are of this sort.[/size]
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Exponental(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2013
No man will allow dat. If she did it behind his back, it's nothing but unfaithfulness.
A man who takes dat has been brainwashed!
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Popowaa: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2013
No matter much i love u,i wont do that.Let's starve and die together.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Desperation can drive a man to do crazy things, just saying, I don't agree with it and I'd not do it myself but am jus sayin'

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Codedrock(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2013
sexkillz: It can't happen. I'll never support that.

whats if the gain of the contract is worth 5million dollars?
I am sure you go kuku give the lady to the man.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Codedrock:
whats if the gain of the contract is worth 5million dollars?
I am sure you go kuku give the lady to the man.
Make it 100million, then read the comment you quoted again.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Biim: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2013
sexkillz: Make it 100million, then read the comment you quoted again.
Thumbs up!!! smiley
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by clemz85(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2013
when it happen. then we'll know, not all this we are talking here. try igbo man naa
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Cholls(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by olumaxi(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Y not?..provided she did it for me and wil stil do more to get other lucrative contracts
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
olumaxi: Y not?..provided she did it for me and wil stil do more to get other lucrative contracts
Which makes you a love-vendor and her a whöre
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
olumaxi: Y not?..provided she did it for me and wil stil do more to get other lucrative contracts
in this case it'd be a mutual agreement so fair enough, get that money sha cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Not even for 20million dollars. I will appreciate her even more for keeping her dignity intact. Money is no everything and money can not always guarantee happiness.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by chei: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2013

Wetin dis one dey form for here sef? Say you be born again abi na wetin?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Desric(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
And that's why most of you will remain poor while the pussy rots six feet down below someday while your kids starts up same way with same mentality. Use what you have and get what you want. After some people will be blaming and cursing their uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters, cousins etc that they are wicked and does not want to help when you can not do what they did to move away from the shackles of poverty.

Everybody is calling on Jesus, when nobody wants to sacrifice but wants to gain 100% from other peoples sacrifices. If God was stingy with his only son, or if Jesus was selfish, how will the world have gotten a saviour or salvation. Its only when you take the risk that you will join the Millionaires o. If you doubt me go and study the life of Abraham in the Bible who has to give his own wife and even his only son just to get favour and today everybody is celebrating him and calling him father of many nations.

Be wise and make no mistakes, call it desperation or whatever, as they say necessity is the mother of all inventions. So if it wasn't necessary, nobody will even think of inventing anything. Now I see the reason why 50cent said "get rich or die trying" invariably, the ball is on your court and your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Kaycee7(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
If I know the girl as a decent girl that doesn't sleep around carelessly, then not only will I marry her but I'll always appreciate her sacrifice for me.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Godson201333(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
I will never allow that and instead of you to ask us for suggestions,You trying to ask Nladers indirectly cos im suspecting that you're in that situation

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
any woman who does dat is not honourable...can you live with the fact that your superiors slept with your womanany guy who tells his woman to do this doesnt love or value her at all....as for guys claiamin that they ll appreciate her sacrifice....they ll dump her as soon as they re financially stable, and use the inciedent to haunt her for the rest of her life...

(1) (Reply)

Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Why Men And Women Lie On Their Online Dating Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.