Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event (17469 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Sexy Or Trashy! Uche Jombo's Outfit To The Africa Magic 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by ernie1234(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Well she looks cool on the outfit.
But what i cant comprehend is why would she get engaged in toning her pretty Gods dark skin that she already has.
Not cool.......at all.....Not coolsad
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by HawtMummie(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011: Em sorry...isn't that Funlola Aofiyebi beside her in the second pic? Oh...I love that lady.

Btw, what is the thread about and what is Uche Jumbo? is it the name of a detergent?

Methinks the lady looks more like Kate Henshaw not Funmilola Aofiyebi.
And as for the Jumbo tingy...no comment.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by sholay2011(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
HawtMummie:

Methinks the lady looks more like Kate Henshaw not Funmilola Aofiyebi.
And as for the Jumbo tingy...no comment.
You get good eyes...it's Kate not Funlola. Lol@ no comment for the Jumbo tingy.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by caukerzee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nwa oguta: please does anyone knows the code to use to cancel atisalat 1 day data plan bundle?
*229*0#
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by everyday: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
I have always loved uche.One of my favorite Nigerian actresses
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by caukerzee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Her face looks awful. She's bleaching i guess. what happene to her nose also? plastic surgery??
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by swizzle(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Why does she look Chinese? grin
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by benchilovsky(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just remove her face.....
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by tamtamlaw: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just passing
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Chinwem(f): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
She looks good
Something is different but can't put my finger on it
But she looks good
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by OCcool: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
And a mudu ofGARRI is been sold for #200
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by largie(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
She has to blend her color to match hubby's
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
She put on so much weight!!!

But she still looks good
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by uglyBetty1(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
It's just her smile that looks like Uche. Others are not so like her. Her face is something else. I support d fact that she has bleached her skin to look like her hubby. Na wah, but why na. Black is beautiful na.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Ashabie(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nice clothes. Btw, why is she not pregnant yet after 2 years of marriage
I guess u are God PA,why not give her then? Hate when human beign talk as if being pregnant is man made.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Chibuhealth(f): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Why do Uche Jumbo normally keep face like slowpoke while smilling?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by biafranqueen: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2013
What nonsense the light is changing her color as well as makeup she lost weight which changed her appearance. I would wear that outfit to the office. I like it I saw her 3 months ago and she is the same tone.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by nduchig(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2013
nothing is wrong with the way she dress and more-so, her complexion is the same. look at the three pictures very well and you will see that it's the camera that changed her skin colour
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2013
sholay2011: Em sorry...isn't that Funlola Aofiyebi beside her in the second pic? Oh...I love that lady.

Btw, what is the thread about and what is Uche Jumbo? is it the name of a detergent?

No. That's Kate Henshaw.. Funlola covers her hair in public. Not just u.. I am her biggest fan. I used to listen to her show on star fm those days.. Touch of spice(TOS)..she got one of d sweetest voice I ever heard on radio

And uche jombo Sounds more like the name of detergent. Lool
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Lawrence14: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2013
please wot is wrong with ha face 'cos it doesn't look like ha .she looks like Sandra ho. i guess she went under blade .
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by lamorena: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2013
uche has gone under the Knife to get a face lift. na waooo
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by lulukay(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Where r yall getting all dis false info from..uches still d same colour look@ d pix below on the right!!it was obviously lightening in the room that made her face look bright..she's lookin exquisite here..I love her black dress..n I hope the bulging tummy is a baby bump kiss love uche!
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by AdoreKIZITO(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2013
write2obi:
shocked plastic surgery?? When?
today, inside ur father's bedroom. Basketmouth
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by InMyOpinion(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Used to have a crush on this lady's color - now im not so sure. Not condemning her though- if being lighter makes her happy thats cool. She;s still a beautiful woman
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nice, simple, classy.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by dasparrow: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Post

I think she went for plastic surgery. She definitely looks different and her nose, eyes, cheekbone and everything else looks different.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na Spanish bobo she dey Bleep nw, wetin una expect
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by cherishearl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Exactly,i need mine too!
Cuteobi: Uche is dat u?? Pls I need my glasses
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by DeGenius3(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
can't really figure out what the stuff is all about with these celebrities... they do one thing... is in the news... that Uche Jumbo went to an event, what's the heck with that?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Viccisimua: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nice clothes. Btw, why is she not pregnant yet after 2 years of marriage
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ASK GOD!!! Silly...
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event by Viccisimua: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
ASK GOD!!! Silly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back / King Sunny Ade To Perform At RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.