Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? (1376 Views)

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by iz2much: 5:28pm On May 15, 2008
As they did to Olu Maintain, when they discovered The Yahoozee had Been the Hit, what they did was to sign up the artist and did the vedios for himw,

Will the same thing Happen to our Dear 9ice "Ganjaman"
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by dominique(f): 7:04pm On May 15, 2008
with the way they show him in their programme most of the time, you'll know they are intrested in signing him.
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by YourFather: 9:06pm On May 15, 2008
Of course Kennis will be interested in signing him, the question really is should he sign, capital NO to that. He as managed this well so far, he doesn't need them, unlike Olu, you can tell from 9ice's album that he has a lot more to come,

Kennis need to realise that they need to invest in developing acts and not just wait for them to blow on their own before they try to smash them.
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by baslone: 9:30pm On May 15, 2008
Moving on to Kennis is gon' bea wrong move.
I dont think he needs that in his career right now!

YourFather:

unlike Olu, you can tell from 9ice's album that he has a lot more to come,

I think you right about that
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by DanDare: 10:48pm On May 15, 2008
mos def they will sign him
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by ikamefa(f): 12:12am On May 16, 2008
hes gon be signing his career away if he signs up with them

kennis music ? shocked kenny ogungbe? shocked tufiakwa!

bunch of blood /life -suckers
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by lucabrasi(m): 12:14am On May 16, 2008
if the guy signs them ill be very suprised but i really dont think he will,id cabasa is a great influence on him and more of a big brother,and im sure he s been in the industry long enough to know kenny's music will only suck the guy and spit his carcass out, like the guy up thurr said, he doent need them as he s doing good now
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by tosinadeda: 12:23am On May 16, 2008
y'all shld take a chill pill
he wnt sign for kennis
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by lucabrasi(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

y'all shld take a chill pill
he wnt sign for kennis
abeg if you know him or are close to him tell him not to sign o abeg smiley
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by 9ja4eva: 3:19am On May 16, 2008
NO

Kennis is not for 9ice
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2008
Kennis may sign management deal with 9ice. That was exactly what they did with Olu Maintain. I don't think they can be his recording label or his marketer because those are being taken care of by Alapomeji and Afrobest respectively.

But, If they have what he wants to move his career to the next level why not signing for them. Wish him all the best anyway.
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by akinsadeez(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2008
I dont think 9ice would actually want to sign for the big bros(es).We all know olu maintain was actually after money and the party lifestyle before he signed for kennis.9ice on the other hand seems very simple and besides,he owes a lot to id cabassa and the coded tunes crew. I watched an hip hop tv interview of his(9ice's) father on ait and his father said it was actually id cabassa who personally begged him to allow 9ice to go into music coz the father wanted 9ice to finish schooling at lasu.So I dont think 9ice can just forget them like that and if he does,well too bad coz that will be the beginning of the end for him,
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by eiete(f): 12:36pm On May 16, 2008
Gone are the days when Kennis Music was the biggest fish in the pond

and every budding artist wanted to sign with them. They don't develop

talent they only know how to throw their weight and money around while
others do the hard work.

ikamefa:

hes gon be signing his career away if he signs up with them

kennis music ? shocked kenny ogungbe? shocked tufiakwa!

9ice has got talent. His music is fresh, original and captivating. He does not need

the kennis music logo to help him sell his album. Unlike 2baba and Olu maintain.

He has made it so far without them.
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by freelance(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2008
I am sure they would make an effort to sign him

The decision is up to 9ice to make.

I wonder why those guys can't go and discover fresh talents wink
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by sect(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2008
He shouldn't even give it a tot. I wont be surprise if they attempt to sign. These guys sign in artists only when they are in vogue and then later dump them. They'll never breed artistes,yet they claim to be promoting the entertainment industry. They started this dirty habit with marvelous benjy when his suo song was stil hotcake,where is he nw? Very soon olu maintain wil go into oblivion and they'll get a replacement immediately so i won't be surprise if 9ice is maintain's replacement cos i dont see maintain releasin any other hit again,he's absolutely untalented. Am sure if not for don jazzy,they would av enticed d'banj into their label. Rogues!! Dats what they are.
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by RichDad1(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2008
Well, he should sign only if 95% is for Him and 5% for Kennis, Damn!!! those guys are suckers, see what they did to Azadus  angry angry Do they think everyone is a semi-Illiterate like 2Fa<e??, lol

Where are they before Gongo start to so?? Rippers BAck-off
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by unix4real1(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2008
I no advice am make im sign with kennis cos dem go just make money out of him. secondly to do better video na dem most problem .

We want better video for gongo aso and the rest of im track but if im go sign for kennis? undecided make we forget nice videos oh
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by iz2much: 12:58pm On May 23, 2008
K Lets wait and see and have our hands fold
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by 9ja4eva: 8:46pm On May 23, 2008
A no move for 9ice.Those guys r suckers
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by samsick: 7:34pm On May 25, 2008
I guess signing 9ice to their label is in the offing

cos the hype that is been given to that dude is totally

out of this planet

its good for the industry though if u ask me

and for their pockets too i suppose
Re: Will Kennis Music Sign The Gongo Aso Crooner? by iz2much: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2009
samsick:

I guess signing 9ice to their label is in the offing

cos the hype that is been given to that dude is totally

out of this planet

its good for the industry though if u ask me

and for their pockets too i suppose

grin

(1) (Reply)

This Might Just Be Another Hit. Love Me, Love Me, Love Remix By Tiwa Savage / 15. Most Influential Hip Hop Songs In The Last Decade / My Views On The “hold Me Back” Nigerian Version Video By Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.