Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka (18323 Views)

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! / I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
smiley GOD will surely reward in multiple folds smiley
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by zuma4k(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Les: Isn't it wrong to ask one to deposit money on emergency? angry
I visited the hospital with my grandma for check-up... A man who was butchered by his neighbor (for reasons best known to them) .. Was at the point of death... There was blood everywhere... Yet the nurses still had the mind to be asking for #2500 for card ... They were sitting their watching him groan in pain for like an hour before his Lil son could come back. What do you think about this
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by pekelepekele(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nice one man and please don't blame others that didn't stop to assist them . You were lucky it wasn't some armed robbers that staged an accident scene
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
annoymous:

Are u alright? U don't even know me. It z wrong to post pictures of people especially in that state without consent, period. I don't av any problems with him telling us how he saved accident victims but putting their pictures here is going too far. If you have a problem with that, well, then you av a problem.

Something dey bite you. Better go for examination..

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ak47mann(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good one ZUBBY,you are a good Samaritan.... cool cool
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
zuma4k: I visited the hospital with my grandma for check-up... A man who was butchered by his neighbor (for reasons best known to them) .. Was at the point of death... There was blood everywhere... Yet the nurses still had the mind to be asking for #2500 for card ... They were sitting their watching him groan in pain for like an hour before his Lil son could come back. What do you think about this

It is not wrong to ask for deposit in an emergency. What is wrong is to deny or delay emergency care for whatever reason. So they can ask but that shouldn't stop the healthcare givers from proceeding with care.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by InvertedHammer: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
/
I think it is b/c of police wahala. I heard that you cannot treat without police report.
Is it true?

Besides, I think our people are immune/numb to emotions

//

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

Something dey bite you. Better go for examination..

That's the problem I have with some peeps on Nairaland - they just can't engage in intellectual discussions without resorting to name calling and insults.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
zuma4k: I visited the hospital with my grandma for check-up... A man who was butchered by his neighbor (for reasons best known to them) .. Was at the point of death... There was blood everywhere... Yet the nurses still had the mind to be asking for #2500 for card ... They were sitting their watching him groan in pain for like an hour before his Lil son could come back. What do you think about this

It is callous to place more value on money(paper) than human life...

Its just like the guy who is here eating himself up over rights of posting pictures than the act of helping the wounded. Some people are really distorted.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Les: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
me thinks I 9ja pipu is fucccccked up duhhhh!!! embarassed[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by sexkilzaphull: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
I will give you kudos for your work and humanity to stop and help people in such an unfortunate situation.

However, I will go further and differ significantly from MOST people here writing comments. [size=16pt]IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT AND EFFECTIVE TO HAVE A WORKING SYSTEM FOR WHICH STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS HAVE FUNCTIONAL AND ROBUST HEALTH POLICIES & PROGRAMS![/size] Since this incident, dozens of such accidents would have happened with possible fatalities, how many places or individual people will be of much use to these situations? Do you know that in a serious environment with developed systems, YOUR MOST IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTION (EXCEPT UNIQUE CASES OF DIRE EMERGENCY & YOU ARE A TRAINED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER) is to CALL 9-1-1 AND STAY AWAY! YOUR WILLINGNESS BUT UNTRAINED HELP WILL CAUSE MORE HARM AND KILL THE INJURED FASTER!

I don't live in Nigeria! My advice, go and VOTE for political parties that have accomplished people-oriented policies and who at least listen to the people! This is of course any party but your PDP in the East of Nigeria. The bigots among you who are in the majority will prefer to come running to NL to make posts, stupid prayers mentioning God when you have refused to do the MOST BASIC THINGS: ORGANIZATION, SYSTEMS, POLICIES, ETC! Your help might have saved a few people (kudos to you) but you will be clueless when emergencies in which victims have only 1 hour to find professional health care! Over here, it is the norm that when VERY severe accidents happen, the endangered victims will be air-lifted to tertiary hospitals immediately arriving possibly in 15 - 30 mins. Note there are ambulances which have perpetual right of way when responding to an emergency but this system goes even further by air ambulances. This is the way to PLAN in order to AVOID USELESS, STUPID PRAYERS and 50 NL posts from sympathizers who slam every alternate opportunity to evolve a better society because the main actors of such are from the North or South West or from mars, so far as they are not from their tribe. A word is enough for the wise but I am aware foolishness runs in most tribalistic and religious beings in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by danny301: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
okpara ugo: Good Samaria tongue

You mean good Samaritan?

@ OP, that's very kind of you, however i feel you would have still made your point even without uploading the girls pix on nairaland hence that's an infraction on her personality and the fact that you came to rescue her does not change that fact.... I rest my case!
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
I will give you kudos for your work and humanity to stop and help people in such an unfortunate situation.

However, I will go further and differ significantly from MOST people here writing comments. [size=16pt]IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT AND EFFECTIVE TO HAVE A WORKING SYSTEM FOR WHICH STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS HAVE FUNCTIONAL AND ROBUST HEALTH POLICIES & PROGRAMS![/size] Since this incident, dozens of such accidents would have happened with possible fatalities, how many places or individual people will be of much use to these situations? Do you know that in a serious environment with developed systems, YOUR MOST IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTION (EXCEPT UNIQUE CASES OF DIRE EMERGENCY & YOU ARE A TRAINED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER) is to CALL 9-1-1 AND STAY AWAY! YOUR WILLINGNESS BUT UNTRAINED HELP WILL CAUSE MORE HARM AND KILL THE INJURED FASTER!

I don't live in Nigeria! My advice, go and VOTE for political parties that have accomplished people-oriented policies and who at least listen to the people! This is of course any party but your PDP in the East of Nigeria. The bigots among you who are in the majority will prefer to come running to NL to make posts, stupid prayers mentioning God when you have refused to do the MOST BASIC THINGS: ORGANIZATION, SYSTEMS, POLICIES, ETC! Your help might have saved a few people (kudos to you) but you will be clueless when emergencies in which victims have only 1 hour to find professional health care! Over here, it is the norm that when VERY severe accidents happen, the endangered victims will be air-lifted to tertiary hospitals immediately arriving possibly in 15 - 30 mins. Note there are ambulances which have perpetual right of way when responding to an emergency but this system goes even further by air ambulances. This is the way to PLAN in order to AVOID USELESS, STUPID PRAYERS and 50 NL posts from sympathizers who slam every alternate opportunity to evolve a better society because the main actors of such are from the North or South West or from mars, so far as they are not from their tribe. A word is enough for the wise but I am aware foolishness runs in most tribalistic and religious beings in Nigeria.

Well said
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
God bless you Sire!!!
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
danny301:

You mean good Samaritan?

@ OP, that's very kind of you, however i feel you would have still made your point even without uploading the girls pix on nairaland hence that's an infraction on her personality and the fact that you came to rescue her does not change that fact.... I rest my case!

Pls tell them. We shd never allow sentiments becloud our judgement.

An analogy of this is when people say a Governor or other political office holder who stole public funds should be allowed to go scot free because he did well in office.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

/
You don't understand. No club, party has such mandate. What happens is one loses in PDP, he runs to ACN, then to APC, then to APGA, then back to PDP. The cycle continues until he lands in a position where he can steal to recover the funds
expended in prostituting non-existing ideologies. Do you really think that there is any difference in ideology among PDP, ACN, PDP, APGA, DPP, Labour Party, etc.

Na all man to himself.

/

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by gidson12(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
pekelepekele: Nice one man and please don't blame others that didn't stop to assist them . You were lucky it wasn't some armed robbers that staged an accident scene
can an accident be staged?.....you come across a scene of an over turned vehicle, people are crying and groaning and maybe crying for help, and probably the vehicle is smoking and there are traces of blood stains....would your mind still tell u that its a staged accident?
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by bokohalal1: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
God bless OP.

If you believe in Karma, fine; if you believe in God, fine; if you believe in nothing, no wahala -- one thing I am sure of, your 5000NGN will come back to you in folds, maybe in USD or even GBP or possibly with a reward that's so invaluable and currencies can't pay for it.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by toprealman: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
You did a great job mate but why display the picture of the bruised victim? Not necessary at all!
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by sexkilzaphull: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
InvertedHammer:

/
You don't understand. No club, party has such mandate. What happens is one loses in PDP, he runs to ACN, then to APC, then to APGA, then back to PDP. The cycle continues until he lands in a position where he can steal to recover the funds
expended in prostituting non-existing ideologies. Do you really think that there is any difference in ideology among PDP, ACN, PDP, APGA, DPP, Labour Party, etc.

Na all man to himself.

/

If I may ask, do you live in Nigeria currently? While most of Nigeria is still in the doldrums, can you say it is not clear some parts and parties have made clearly significant progress than others? If you are well travelled in Nigeria, answer honestly!

However, if you put it down to the argument of "no ideology" and you are not starting your own party to proffer clear alternatives, then these kind of situations will NEVER go away and WILL NEVER get better! Do you know that the God that a lot of Nigerians shout his name all the time they do something stoopid said clearly: "WOE UNTO the PHARISEES!". Substitute the current hypocrites of Nigeria into that phrase and you will see clearly why your prayers are going nowhere! Of the pharisees, he cursed them why? He said these same people (e.g. people like the Samaritarian Zuby, the OP) will go to the end of the earth to make a proselyte and thereafter, turn him into TWICE a child of HELL. I am sure you understand English quite well, read in between the lines and you will get my drift. Again, I do not live in Nigeria and you need to be outside a system to be able to judge it very objectively. My advice? Make progress one at a time! Do you know that the mere fact that a ruling party is voted out massively and completely in a subsequent election is significant grounds for parties to begin to sit-up? However, as soon as they know that Nigerians remain fish-brained thinkers, unobjective, damaged-goods from the military, colonial and religious eras, they have no incentive to do right!

Did you not read a trending story on OJB Jezreel on NL few days ago? God knows I never knew or heard about him before until then. You saw FOO.LISH Nigerians shouting and running around for $100K. Kudos to those who helped but again, this is a VERY STUPI.D approach to solving societal or national problems! Well, so you helped 1 person, what about the 1,000 similar patients suffering exactly the same disease alone (not to mention other equally serious ailments?). Is the life of 1 person >>> than the other? It is the same reason your leaders in Nigeria think they are >>> every other Nigerian and deserve to be treated with millions of USD while ordinary Nigerians die like chicken everyday! Think about it! In a place like where I am (and yes, they are FAR from perfect humans or systems) but MONEY or FINANCE will not be A REASON WHY he will be in such unfortunate situation! There is a system that would have solved the problem LOOOONNNNGGGG before it becomes a $100 K problem or managed it much better before he had to go through so much suffering and pain. If Nigerians keep voting their PDP and retardeenic governments, the rewards of the fooli.ishness will only be their portion and it does not matter how many times you call GOD or ask that another samaritan stops to rescue a 100 injured people when a functioning system will EASILY take care of the problem while providing jobs and quality care for the citizens!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Ugo50: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
God wil refund you one day. P/s say AMEN 2 dis prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by MrChris1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
GOD Shall Bless You Beyond Your Expectations IJN AMEN.......Thank GOD they survived!!!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by agohavivi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
You indeed a wonderful young man. May God reward you greatly.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Oluwaseun1975(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Flashaldrin:
idiiot. Na the only thing wey you fit talk be this. Na your type go drive dey pass.
Truly talked ,don't mind that fool
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Chinwem(f): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good one OP

Accident victims that survive in Nigeria are those that were gonna survive anyway without medical attention
The hospitals don't do much to save those in critical condition.........it takes Gods intervention
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
God bless u dude
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
wit these actions others will emulate u. God will reward accordingly.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Erifenz: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
God bless u
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by lordnammy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
God will replenish ur purse A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ strengthen u
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ayorins(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
GOD bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is Friday The 13th / Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana / Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.