Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi (23740 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) / As Apc Bears Its Fangs By Samesa Igirigi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2013
These are some of the refurbished tank by Nigerian Army Engineers. It was rumoured that the APC Igirigi was built by Nigeria Army engineers from the scratch.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Obomber: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Yes the IGIRIGIRI was built from scratch.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2013
The fisrt one is the one built in Nigeria, APC Igirigi.
The second picture is called APC
And the third is an ERC sagaie
PapaFejiro: Bro, are you sure the second on is ERC sagale? just goggled it. pls get the right name. I want to research on it.
it is the third one that is the sagaie, thanks for the correction.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2013
The money spent on amunitions could be used to ameliorate the standard of living of citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Obomber: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2013
991: The money spent on amunitions could be used to ameliorate the standard of living of citizens.
In the world we live today,
standard of living=military strength.
Who will think of standard of living,when islamic terrorists are running rampage.

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2013
991: The money spent on amunitions could be used to ameliorate the standard of living of citizens.
see daftness

27 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by MillionDollars: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2013
Shld we nau runaway? Abeg gve me wan! Am gonna bomb yuzedo banana island! !:-D
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by mathskill: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by martin1772(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Well done
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by segzicres(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Lol. Those tanks look menancing mein! Esp that tank with no turrents #rme
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by toskut(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Who be this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Princek12(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2013
These tanks look like the Soviet tanks of the 1960s

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Francheezy(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2013
k
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by gunpoint(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Plis wat are those tanks for...? cox me,am planning on geting a new tank 4 my mum 4 storing water and i dnt knw if it wil be advisable to get her one of these...

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Santi222(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2013
The first two images are APC's, the last two are tanks. Good work, but wit space for improvement.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by dridowu: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Nigeria are engineers are doing great, little by little Nigeria will get there.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by gunpoint(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2013
13th time in a row I am makin fp dis morin! grin
Allah be praised cool
By the way, no1 givs a fvck abt 2ndhand tanks undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Absolutely beautiful. However, I won't categorise the igirigi as an APC. It more like an armoured scout car, just like the french made panhad VBL scout car.

Mount a GPMG or a 12.7mm HMG on this, and watch this baby send boko-haram fighters to the history books.

Our sagaie ERC also refurbished by the army are currently deployed to mali. The french also have them deployed in mali. Great asset and a force multiplier.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by scholes23(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2013

What's this mallam doing here?
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by fitzmayowa: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by ichommy(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2013
dridowu: Nigeria are engineers are doing great, little by little Nigeria will get there.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by duddexeng(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2013
I thought some pple said Nig. Army is good at producing furniture only so, how come abt this APC?
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by BrightCar: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2013

Yes you maybe right, but without defense you cannot talk of development, without security of lives and properties you cannot talk of improving the standard of living. USA, UK, China, Germany etc. votes billions of dollars for defense only every year and you just have to keep improving on defense with the trend of things happening around the world. Nigeria must not be left out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Lollypee(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2013
Tanks!! owk oh.........wit all this ASUU, ASUP nd NUPENG strike? Make students go join military oh cuz na d only organisation way never strike for naija b dat oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by PapaFejiro: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The fisrt one is the one built in Nigeria, APC Igirigi.
The second picture is called ERC sagaie
And the third is an APC
Bro, are you sure the second on is ERC sagale? just goggled it.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by PapaFejiro: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The fisrt one is the one built in Nigeria, APC Igirigi.
The second picture is called ERC sagaie
And the third is an APC
Bro, are you sure the second on is ERC sagale? just goggled it. pls get the right name. I want to research on it.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Kokodeni(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2013
Paka I wish to be on a mission to borno with a GPMG hanging on one of these, walahi those boys go no d diff betwn soldier and soda

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by daven: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2013

Freedom and good 'standard of living' comes at a price. No use having good living conditions without security, otherwise you will be invaded and raided. Its survival of the fittest in the world we live in. No PEACE without WAR.
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2013
PapaFejiro: Bro, are you sure the second on is ERC sagale? just goggled it. pls get the right name. I want to research on it.
Thanks for the correction, it is the third that is the ERC sagaie
Re: Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Oh boy!! see attack... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway, 'love is stronger than fear!'
once again i say "the money spent on ammunition could be used to ameliorate the standard of living of citizens"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.