Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano (40508 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / Nigerian Baby Shocks Doctors By Feeding Herself At Just 3 Days Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by ifeelgood: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Is there any birth that's not a miracle? Everything government should assist. one day dem go ask government to give women bele.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by pekelepekele(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Thank God for her life
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by mu2sa2: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Lordave: Strange things keep occuring in Northern Nigeria.
If not India it would be Northern Nigeria.
If this had happened in your area you would paint the town red celebrating a miracle. But because it happened in the much-villified northern nigeria, you call it strange. Miracles happen everywhere.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by makahlj2: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2013
Baby born alive and well out of ectopic pregnancy? Sure sign that the end times are upon us.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Maidoki14(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2013
An u forgot to add china
;den u forgot to add china
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Igholize(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:

Kai bros I take God beg u...no even try to quote mi.I neva argued in d first place was only asking wot abdonminal pregnancy is.....did u bother to check my profile? Cos am a woman and not a guy so I knw wot it looks lyk to carry pregnancy.. Mind u, I no dey shit from over sabi ppl lyk u o.....is it a crime to ask of sumfin u r hearing for d first tym? I can see u r high on a very cheap stuff.....so don't start wot u can't finish.
. Madam adesewa, if u observed very well, i only said dat u were disbelievin nd tryin 2 argue not arguing...so do nt quote me wrong either... It was d way u were ranting, naming dis story all sort of movie dat made me 2 quote u. Yea, talkin abt one been high wit a cheap stuff or one been startin wot he can't finish...well, I am goin 2 ignore all dat but advice u 2 try nt 2 b deform but inform, cox, I am amazed dat a woman doesn't know or heard abt abdominal pregnancy...
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by bmaks: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2013
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...........thank you Jesus! cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Igholize: . Madam adesewa, if u observed very well, i only said dat u were disbelievin nd tryin 2 argue not arguing...so do nt quote me wrong either... It was d way u were ranting, naming dis story all sort of movie dat made me 2 quote u. Yea, talkin abt one been high wit a cheap stuff or one been startin wot he can't finish...well, I am goin 2 ignore all dat but advice u 2 try nt 2 b deform but inform, cox, I am amazed dat a woman doesn't know or heard abt abdominal pregnancy...
Papa igholize.....yes o am hearing dt for d first tym....av only heard of ectopic pregnancy not abdominal pregnancy hop I won't b cruxified for dt again sir?
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by GboyegaD(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2013
thorpido: In medical school,i witnessed a case of a pregnancy that was lying on the rectum.Usually,such pregnancies don't survive and have the potential of killing the mother.

I have a question though. Does it mean after ferterlization, the ferterlized ovum travels to the stomach or is it that the ferterlization occurs outside the uterus? Just trying to understand how such happens.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by maclatunji: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2013
tbaba1234: Alhamdulilah! (Praise and Gratitude belong to Allah)

Yes O. Finally, we have an authenticated miracle to celebrate. Allahu Akbar (God is Great).
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by FOLLEY20(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Medical science can fail but with God, all things are impossible.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by maclatunji: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2013
mu2sa2: If this had happened in your area you would paint the town red celebrating a miracle. But because it happened in the much-villified northern nigeria, you call it strange. Miracles happen everywhere.

The duplicity is obvious.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Magnanimity(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Thank God o
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by makahlj2: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2013
GboyegaD:

I have a question though. Does it mean after ferterlization, the ferterlized ovum travels to the stomach or is it that the ferterlization occurs outside the uterus? Just trying to understand how such happens.
The already fertilized ovum travels to the abdominal cavity. Fertilization itself usually occurs in the tubes, and it cannot occur anywhere outside the female reproductive system (barring the obvious exception of IVF).
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by thorpido(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2013
GboyegaD:

If u look at the anatomy of the female reproductive organ,you will see that the ovaries that release the eggs are not attached to the fallopian tubes,there's a gap between them.When an egg is released,it is usually guided into the fallopian tubes by some projections at the entrance of the tube.It is possible that immediately the egg is released,there are available sperm that have travelled all the way to the entrance that will fertilise the egg before it gets into the tube.The fertilised egg can then go astray and go and implant itself somewhere outside of the uterus like on the abdominal wall.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Shigellah(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
phantom: Why are they shocked? In medical school we learnt that an abdominal pregnancy was rare, yes, but such a pregnancy could be carried to term without complications for either mum or child so kini big deal?
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by SHAAWA: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2013
She never knew that she was pregnant, she went to the hospital thinking he had 'ciwon daji' (cancer) besides it was not like the previous 5pregnancies, so stop blaming her and read the story again.

ogb5: How can a woman with 5 children not attend ate-natal for 9 months?
No wonder you have a lot of maternal deaths in Nigeria.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Borngreater1(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2013
Wow!!! Wonders shall neva siezed 2 happen.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by chitexinter: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2013
yes, it has proved that nothing, I said nothing is impossible to God. He has done it.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by jjagz: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
Hmmmm oga o which one is abdominal pregnancy again?......OMO IYANU part 2 Watch out and grab ur copy now.....featuring a miracle baby born in Kano....#advertizing in yoruba movie Voice# tete lora tie oooo
guy...read up ectopic pregnancies anywhere on the web...
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
cosmatika:
I dunno for dem o. Dey re makin noise as if abdominal pregnancy is not 1 of d sites of ectopic implantation. I even thought d woman had normal labour and delivery thru d vagina. One of my church members had such delivery thru CS too 4mnths ago and noboby called on govt to help. Anyway thank God for safe delivery
guys, ur being alive 2day is a big deal not to talk of dis kinda delivery.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
interesting but how did they determine it was 9 months
Yes nothing is impossible for the devil grin
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by MistadeRegal(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
It must be an 'Ectopic Pregnancy' But still she is lucky to survive.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by omonnakoda: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
phantom: Why are they shocked? In medical school we learnt that an abdominal pregnancy was rare, yes, but such a pregnancy could be carried to term without complications for either mum or child so kini big deal?
Kini big deal how many cases have you witnessed going to term? How many happened in your medical school?
How many are in the medical literature are they up to 10 ? The only thing that we have learnt is your need to announce you went to medical school.
This is a very very rare event and has probably never happened in Nigeria before!! you are literally more likely to die from a lightning strike than for this to happen. So ees biggi deali
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by foluks24(f): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
its end time already,d bible said men would wax stronger in knowledge nd dere shal be strange ocurences
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Pa22(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
In med. School we were taught using the words 'NEVER' and 'ALWAYS' could land one in a deep mess! I wonder why this Prof. That I passed through said 'impossible'... Congrats to the woman.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Pa22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=slimyem]Wow!!!
Isn't it what is called ectopic pregnancy?
It is.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by azubukograce: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
very lucky woman,thank God for ur life.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by ezioyi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where is the picture? show me picture
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Chibest2000(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
hahahahaaaaaaaa man you funny oooo is northern Nigeria different from Nigeria? Hahahaa
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Igholize(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
Papa igholize.....yes o am hearing dt for d first tym....av only heard of ectopic pregnancy not abdominal pregnancy hop I won't b cruxified for dt again sir?
. @ adesewa.. Am nt a cruxifier ooo... Abeg oooo. It no problem shal, nver mean 2 upset any1.. Anybody wey I offend mak e sori.. Igholize say say
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by kinguwem: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abdominal pregnancy is a rare type of ectopic pregnancy in which the foetus develops in the abdominal cavity instead of the uterine cavity. The foetus can reach term but usually suffer from compression injuries. We have seen 3 cases in FMC, Jalingo over a period of 7 years. It usually results from dislodgement of a developing embryo from the uterine cavity through a rent in the uterine wall into the abdominal cavity from procedures such as D&C.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.