Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ghanaians In Nigeria Facing Deportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaians In Nigeria Facing Deportation (617 Views)

Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor / Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK / Obama To ‘decide’ Fate Of Nigerian Battling Illness, Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians In Nigeria Facing Deportation by bishopjoe02(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2013
There is an information reaching me this morning that ghanaians who are residing in shagamu area of ogun state and some other parts of nigeria have been captured and ready for deportation, due to the deportation of some nigerians in ghana who were involved in criminal act....

[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=159078.0&attach=57881&image.jpg[/img]

GHANA MUST GO !!!

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/301768-ghanaians-in-nigeria-facing-deportation.html
Re: Ghanaians In Nigeria Facing Deportation by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2013
This is a pathetic and lousy attempt to smear a good countries name. The only place that Ghana is going is to the top.

Ghanians involved in criminal acts in Nigeria? Highly unlikely. They are good decent people that don't like to cause

trouble. I suggest you stop your smear campaign and make an effort to be gainfully employed.
That is all.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians In Nigeria Facing Deportation by bishopjoe02(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
This is a pathetic and lousy attempt to smear a good countries name. The only place that Ghana is going is to the top.

Ghanians involved in criminal acts in Nigeria? Highly unlikely. They are good decent people that don't like to cause

trouble. I suggest you stop your smear campaign and make an effort to be gainfully employed.
That is all.

dude r u a Ghanain or ur galfriend is 1. Im nt d author or the person carrying out this act.
And who told u dat Ghanains dont steal?
Good pple, my foot!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Canada Closed It's Office Despite Accepting Appointments / Please Help, How Do I Get Accomodation In Bayern, Germany? / 200,000 People Apply To Live In Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.