Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri (26429 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Xmas: Man Kills Son In Ebonyi / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by InvertedHammer: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
/
I can't believe MODs allowed GARRI story to be FP.

I guess they are realizing that after God, the next strongest name in Nigeria is GARRI

//
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by dnawah(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Let's see what those Garri activists on Nairaland have to say about this grin
they have been bannedgrin
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Tinoxky: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
If na for naija fG FOR BAN garri!...
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Feedmemore(f): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
The man is mentally deranged, there is more to it than his son eating his garri.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by oldlord(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
for all Garri Republic of Nairaland, ur member have done abominable act. pls go for his rescue and try make Garri available in large quantity to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by KABIYESISULTAN: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Critical lessons from this: 1) Garri is very vital to life, it can actually take life, it also gives life 2) its not wise to joke with Garri, this includes all those nairalanders that make fun of garri, and the moderators that ban those that mention garri, including seun that gives the orders. 3) cassava, the main ingredient for garri comes from the bush, that explains why the man had to run into the bush looking for more garri 4) I now have to go and look for my own garri

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
shocked starting from today I will be taking nairaland garri group seriously.

Blood of God shocked
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
chai.. Me no knw say ghanians r also garri fans o.. Ah dnt tink nigerians can kill 4 garri
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Abaniwealth(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Shai!poverty is not good,only because of Garri...Baba God pls save us frm dis menace?
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by dabrake(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
ebamma, why?
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by kavey10(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
GARRILAND
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: Critical lessons from this: 1) Garri is very vital to life, it can actually take life, it also gives life 2) its not wise to joke with Garri, this includes all those nairalanders that make fun of garri, and the moderators that ban those that mention garri, including seun that gives the orders. 3) cassava, the main ingredient for garri comes from the bush, that explains why the man had to run into the bush looking for more garri 4) I now have to go and look for my own garri

100 likes

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by 4site4: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote
author=MissYuzedo]hahaha what a hangry father. thank Gord me and my
sweetus can afforded good fud. infact awa bingo ates betta fud dan most
of seun peoples
[/quote] MOGBE!
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by addicted268(f): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
nifemi25: R I p τ̅☺ Tђξ late woman aπϑ her kid, may there soul rest in peace, if i was Tђξ jurge in this case I will just tell Tђξ police τ̅☺ put Tђξ man in Tђξ cell aπϑ feed him with garri five time in a day each ay till he give up a ghost.
D woman didn't die

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by obuji: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Last time I checked, hunger can only make you an angry man and not a mad man..
But come to think of it, why did you eat another person's portion of food
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Pque(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
psky:

Source: http://news.ghananation.com/headlines/314720-dad-kills-son-for-eating-his-gari.html

Illiteracy, hunger, vexation, Godliness, poverty, garri, ignoramus, pain, enchantment nd so on nd so forth are visible themes in this story. add more
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by lacicrips(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
This man must have been very hungry.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by vixen2: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
wounders wil neva end . . . garri ko!!!, din't d man eat @d funeral wer he was coming from Or would dat mak him murder his family
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Ninilowo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
The guy must have taken lots of ogogoro from the burial. They take ogogoro like water in Ghana u know.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Flexxidude: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Why do Ghanians like Garri like this?
RIP BOY
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by jayhembolaji: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dis is not poverty; is MADNESS
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by femo86(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
I dey sell garri oooo...

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Chiamaka321(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thinks there's something odd about the whole thing.maybe a screw loosened somewhat in his brain that made him do such.cos i see in the story that he wanted to kill himself and this was probably when he came to terms with what he's done.#my 2 cents tho#
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by idriis: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by OCcool: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
MissYuzedo: hahaha what a hangry father. thank Gord me and my sweetus can afforded good fud. infact awa bingo ates betta fud dan most of seun peoples
U and ur husband, una two be head case!
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by toyfat: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Some Nlers can do this...cheesy
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Chigorkizz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kai.This ghanians no go kill me 4 here o.
Since wen has garri turn 2 crude oil in ghana?
So na so ghana value garri reach?
Ghanians are hungry riden people.kai!

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by OCcool: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
garri, garri, garri, garri, garri, garri, garri, garri, garri oooooo garri, how i luv my garri
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Chigorkizz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Walahi!d man b like gyan asamoh brother.dem resemble die.GHANA
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by CastleandGreen: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
The man must be garri 1st dad!
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Dagods(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2013
Poverty, e no go beta 4 ur family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.