Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (162051 Views)

Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / National Identification Number Enrolment / National Identification Number: Jonathan Will Make All Northerners To Pay Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by ezstino: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2013
vizboy: Done mine already. Found the site on a faithful day while I was surfing the net. But havnt been able to visit their office in benin

please where is there office in benin
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by oonwuali(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
I see the whole process so porous that all these our Nigerien and Chadian brothers will take advantage it to obtain Nigerian nationality.

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
great664: Lol, go to thier office and be issued a new form, all u did online was just practice

That is NOT true.

My data was taken from the barcode from the slip i printed out using the Barcode reader that they always have. All we did was just go through the data one by one from the screen. I did the biometrics only after that.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2013
ezstino:

please where is there office in benin

Visit the site...and use the locator button to see the office address in Benin.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2013
Laalamed: simple process. let nimc take over management of driver licence and plate number. stupid FRSC and VIO.

You are very correct....while I spent just 30 minutes in the NIMC office...the FRSC data capture office at the old secretariat was a bedlam! I spent almost the entire day to do my data capture.

While the NIMC have almost 20 data capture point in the single office...the FRSC office only have ONE data capture point to serve hundreds of people that troops in there daily.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Imanuelle: Please tell us how much we're supposed to pay unofficially.
lemme not waste my transport fare.

Take this from me: you are not paying a DIME for this! It is a civic exercise that doesn't involve you to part with any money.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by falodebanjo: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2013
dnt conderm pls.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by king65(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks a lot poster, I never knew about this even though I haven't gotten my national Idcard till now.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by cleobunny(f): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2013
confusion247: After all said and done, we will hear in the next two years that it have been cancelled and another process or program is to replace it, just like the new plate number and new drivers license. Even the so called polymar currency will soon go just like that. All an illusion. Nigerians are just been played for a fool.

The same thought I had during national ID registration, later I regret not doing it. You better do it and forget your view about it, afterall it won't cost you a dime
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just one needed for proof of identity, however if you have more than one, there is no harm in going with all...just in case.
thanks brah
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by mastercee(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Location of NIMC State Offices/Registration Centers:

State Location
Abia Plot P3, Government Station Layout, Umuahia, Abia State
Adamawa Opposite The Scope Newspaper, Behind Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola, Adamawa State
Akwa Ibom Federal Secretariat, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Anambra 6 Ndukonwu Street, Off Zik Avenue, Near State C.I.D., Amawbia, Awka, Anambra State
Bauchi 3 Abdulkadir Ahmed Close, Behind CBN Zonal Office, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Bayelsa Eketi Layout, Opposite Osiri Hotel, Yenagoa
Benue Jonah Jang Crescent, Beside Federal Secretariat, Makurdi
Borno Near International Airport Junction, Jos Road, Maiduguri
Cross River Murtala Muhammed Highway, near Calabar City Gate, Calabar
Delta Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanan Road, Asaba
Ebonyi 21 Emefor Street, Ntezi-Aba, Abakaliki
Edo 1 National Identity Card Road, Off Isekhure Way, Sapele Road, Benin
Ekiti 15 Olora Street, Federal Housing Complex Road, Adebayo, Ado-Ekiti
Enugu Emene Industrial Area, By Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Prado Junction, Enugu
FCT Industrial Training Fund Building, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Gombe Federal Low-Cost Housing Estate, By Police Out-Post, Gombe
Imo Port Harcourt Road, New Owerri
Jigawa Room 411, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Sani Abacha Road, Dutse
Kaduna Federal Secretariat, Kawo, Kaduna
Kano TAL-UDU, Federal College of Education Junction, By Gwarzo Road, Kano
Katsina Federal Secretariat Complex, Kano Road, Katsina
Kebbi 26 Ahmadu Bello Way, Near Bindawa Commercial Center, Birnin-Kebbi
Kogi Plot 18, Lokongoma Phase 1, Along Kabba-Okene Road, By FRSC, Lokoja
Kwara Opposit Dangote Flour Mills, ASA DAM Road, Beside Kwara State House of Assembly, Ilorin
Lagos Plot 1, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja - Lagos
Nasarawa Shendam Road, Near Federal Ministry of Justice, Lafia
Niger Mamman Kontagora Road, Along Federal Secretariat Complex Road, Minna
Ogun Federal Secretariat Complex, Oke-Masan, Abeokuta
Ondo Igbatoro Road, Near Federal Scretariat, Akure
Osun Biket Junction Area, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo
Oyo Beside Adegoke House, Iyana Express, New Garage, Ibadan
Plateau Lamingo Dam Road, Opposite Human Right Commission, Katton Rikkos, Jos
Rivers 238, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
Sokoto Old Airport, Gusau Road, Sokoto
Taraba Plot 12, Road "E", GRA Extension, Jalingo
Yobe Federal Secretariat, Along Gahua Road, Damaturu
Zamfara Kantin Daji Area, Opposite Gusau Motor Park, Gusau

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by hoochay: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2013
mastercee: Location of NIMC State Offices/Registration Centers:

State Location
Abia Plot P3, Government Station Layout, Umuahia, Abia State
Adamawa Opposite The Scope Newspaper, Behind Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola, Adamawa State
Akwa Ibom Federal Secretariat, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Anambra 6 Ndukonwu Street, Off Zik Avenue, Near State C.I.D., Amawbia, Awka, Anambra State
Bauchi 3 Abdulkadir Ahmed Close, Behind CBN Zonal Office, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Bayelsa Eketi Layout, Opposite Osiri Hotel, Yenagoa
Benue Jonah Jang Crescent, Beside Federal Secretariat, Makurdi
Borno Near International Airport Junction, Jos Road, Maiduguri
Cross River Murtala Muhammed Highway, near Calabar City Gate, Calabar
Delta Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanan Road, Asaba
Ebonyi 21 Emefor Street, Ntezi-Aba, Abakaliki
Edo 1 National Identity Card Road, Off Isekhure Way, Sapele Road, Benin
Ekiti 15 Olora Street, Federal Housing Complex Road, Adebayo, Ado-Ekiti
Enugu Emene Industrial Area, By Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Prado Junction, Enugu
FCT Industrial Training Fund Building, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Gombe Federal Low-Cost Housing Estate, By Police Out-Post, Gombe
Imo Port Harcourt Road, New Owerri
Jigawa Room 411, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Sani Abacha Road, Dutse
Kaduna Federal Secretariat, Kawo, Kaduna
Kano TAL-UDU, Federal College of Education Junction, By Gwarzo Road, Kano
Katsina Federal Secretariat Complex, Kano Road, Katsina
Kebbi 26 Ahmadu Bello Way, Near Bindawa Commercial Center, Birnin-Kebbi
Kogi Plot 18, Lokongoma Phase 1, Along Kabba-Okene Road, By FRSC, Lokoja
Kwara Opposit Dangote Flour Mills, ASA DAM Road, Beside Kwara State House of Assembly, Ilorin
Lagos Plot 1, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja - Lagos
Nasarawa Shendam Road, Near Federal Ministry of Justice, Lafia
Niger Mamman Kontagora Road, Along Federal Secretariat Complex Road, Minna
Ogun Federal Secretariat Complex, Oke-Masan, Abeokuta
Ondo Igbatoro Road, Near Federal Scretariat, Akure
Osun Biket Junction Area, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo
Oyo Beside Adegoke House, Iyana Express, New Garage, Ibadan
Plateau Lamingo Dam Road, Opposite Human Right Commission, Katton Rikkos, Jos
Rivers 238, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
Sokoto Old Airport, Gusau Road, Sokoto
Taraba Plot 12, Road "E", GRA Extension, Jalingo
Yobe Federal Secretariat, Along Gahua Road, Damaturu
Zamfara Kantin Daji Area, Opposite Gusau Motor Park, Gusau
so u expect me to go asaba go get my id card, mtcheeew i beta remani in mu ouz jor
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Lebee4(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2013
The online thing is far better than you going to their office to capture ur bio with those women that spell Jide as Gide.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by godman01(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Good development. GEJ for 2015!
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Osyxcel(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Better cool
mastercee: Location of NIMC State Offices/Registration Centers:

Abia
Plot P3, Government Station Layout, Umuahia, Abia State

Adamawa
Opposite The Scope Newspaper, Behind Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola, Adamawa State

Akwa Ibom
Federal Secretariat, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Anambra
6 Ndukonwu Street, Off Zik Avenue, Near State C.I.D., Amawbia, Awka, Anambra State

Bauchi
3 Abdulkadir Ahmed Close, Behind CBN Zonal Office, Bauchi, Bauchi State

Bayelsa
Eketi Layout, Opposite Osiri Hotel, Yenagoa

Benue
Jonah Jang Crescent, Beside Federal Secretariat, Makurdi

Borno
Near International Airport Junction, Jos Road, Maiduguri

Cross River
Murtala Muhammed Highway, near Calabar City Gate, Calabar

Delta
Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanan Road, Asaba

Ebonyi
21 Emefor Street, Ntezi-Aba, Abakaliki

Edo
1 National Identity Card Road, Off Isekhure Way, Sapele Road, Benin

Ekiti
15 Olora Street, Federal Housing Complex Road, Adebayo, Ado-Ekiti

Enugu
Emene Industrial Area, By Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Prado Junction, Enugu

FCT
Industrial Training Fund Building, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja

Gombe
Federal Low-Cost Housing Estate, By Police Out-Post, Gombe

Imo
Port Harcourt Road, New Owerri

Jigawa
Room 411, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Sani Abacha Road, Dutse

Kaduna
Federal Secretariat, Kawo, Kaduna

Kano
TAL-UDU, Federal College of Education Junction, By Gwarzo Road, Kano

Katsina
Federal Secretariat Complex, Kano Road, Katsina

Kebbi
26 Ahmadu Bello Way, Near Bindawa Commercial Center, Birnin-Kebbi

Kogi
Plot 18, Lokongoma Phase 1, Along Kabba-Okene Road, By FRSC, Lokoja

Kwara
Opposit Dangote Flour Mills, ASA DAM Road, Beside Kwara State House of Assembly, Ilorin

Lagos
Plot 1, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja - Lagos

Nasarawa
Shendam Road, Near Federal Ministry of Justice, Lafia

Niger
Mamman Kontagora Road, Along Federal Secretariat Complex Road, Minna

Ogun
Federal Secretariat Complex, Oke-Masan, Abeokuta

Ondo
Igbatoro Road, Near Federal Scretariat, Akure

Osun
Biket Junction Area, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo

Oyo
Beside Adegoke House, Iyana Express, New Garage, Ibadan

Plateau
Lamingo Dam Road, Opposite Human Right Commission, Katton Rikkos, Jos

Rivers
238, Aba Road, Port Harcourt

Sokoto
Old Airport, Gusau Road, Sokoto

Taraba
Plot 12, Road "E", GRA Extension, Jalingo

Yobe
Federal Secretariat, Along Gahua Road, Damaturu

Zamfara
Kantin Daji Area, Opposite Gusau Motor Park, Gusau

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by tobyharwe(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Where is there office in ibadan?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Bj5all(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Donvitalis: Is their office located in Benin?
Yea, 1 National Identity Card Road, Off Isekhure
Way, Sapele Road, Benin city
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Bj5all(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29: it will not work out in nigeria.. because nigeria is a different nation. Goodluck jonathan will give his faily 10,000,000 numbers. it will not work out.

it is not the solution. it is beyoud the number but knowing the people. The north are very very very very violent ,, you have not seen anything yet.. if you know what nigeria have gone through. you know a number will not solve the problem. Out right break up is the solution.

It will not work. how do you think they rule for 40 years.. they rule for 40 years because they use violent and murder. boko haram is not the only group in northern nigeria like that. there are many like that. there are also secret cult in the nigeria.

to protect the people life. i will go for break up.
pessimist, mature one

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by achi4u(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2013
pls I have the old national id card, do I still need to reregister again?
And what are the importancy of this new id?

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Amozever12: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2013
bishopjoe02:
r u sure there is no bribe nvolve, d last time i went to apply 4 my national identity card, d thief, i might n office said i nid 2 pay 300 4 their pencil and biro. Cn u imagine
Pencil and biro ke? Na wa o, evrything is opurtunity to cash in on others in this country. Imagin using 200 to register sim in my area..
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by toolovely(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Which one is supporting document? No 7
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2013
toolovely: Which one is supporting document? No 7

Your form or means of authentication ...if you are a student, your school ID is valid to authenticate you. Your International passport and National drivers' license too is good. If you have your birth certificate...fine. If you don't have any of these, an age declaration from the court will be prefect.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by emanobis(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Hw den wil u get d actual id card nah
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by LausDeo(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2013
For doz who do d online reg.be careful nt to fold d print out cos of d bar code...had to go print another one wen d bar code cldnt b read wen i did mine

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by yimsy: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2013
thanx man for the information
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2013
LausDeo: For doz who do d online reg.be careful nt to fold d print out cos of d bar code...had to go print another one wen d bar code cldnt b read wen i did mine

Very true.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by WildChild00(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Who is the contractor handling this project? I do hope it will not go the way of the last national identification card, of the Obasanjo, government officials have a way of enrichen themselves.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2013
WildChild00: Who is the contractor handling this project? I do hope it will not go the way of the last national identification card, of the Obasanjo, government officials have a way of enrichen themselves.

I think CHAMS is heavily involved in this....
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by WildChild00(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

I think CHAMS is heavily involved in this....

I trust the government, somebody must feed fart from this project, billions of naira must have been approved.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by shereef19: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.