Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University (31693 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by drdams: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Spik lyk a Nigerian please.. WAEC is incharge of JSCE and SSCE .. Haba!! U guys are jst used to calling SSCE Waec and Neco.. It was nt clearly stated as WASSCE either..
Saint Chukz: Stop extrapolating information that we can easily discern for ourselves. In the post, it was WAEC that was boldly stated and not JSCE, even if it was, who gives a hoot about an irrelevant exam like the JS3 exam around this sphere. It is only the main WAEC that carries that sort of publicity and not JS3 exam.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where is he now so I can ask him how he managed it and offer personal congratulations as well. cool
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
That is fantastic
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Penboy: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: Stop extrapolating information that we can easily discern for ourselves. In the post, it was WAEC that was boldly stated and not JSCE, even if it was, who gives a hoot about an irrelevant exam like the JS3 exam around this sphere. It is only the main WAEC that carries that sort of publicity and not JS3 exam.
whether JS3 exam is important or not, for all i care its part of his accomplishments. Simple mathematics or broader horizon would have made you know that its junior waec. BTW i tried googling his name but i couldn't find any of his profiles whatsoever!.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by macklef(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2013

so wats ur point now.. why are we delibrating on someone elses achievements like dis na...
GET A LiFE ALL OF U.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by 99cent: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2013
congrats to him. but why Russia?
at least USA or UK will be more understandable.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by UgooJosh: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2013
Walexy96: When I read news like this I feel like Oh! I will be like this one day but my gene won't allow.
God I want to be call genius too. But if the genius spirit won't make me rich please don't grant it.

Good to hear that.
hahaha....... I DEY FEEL YOU, BRO!!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by timecop28: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2013
99cent: congrats to him. but why Russia?
at least USA or UK will be more understandable.
Because there is a Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) between the FG and countries like Russia, China, Ukraine, Turkey, etc. which doesn't include the USA or the UK. He was a beneficiary of such scholarship.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by chei: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2013
Why is everybody calling him a genius? What makes somebody a genius?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by DollyParton1(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Saint Chukz: Now, answer this - Is that you on your profile..?

No that's not me.
I'll ignore the other part of ur post.

P.S: internship is different from residency.(I can't let this one slide tongue )
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
dr dams: Spik lyk a Nigerian please.. WAEC is incharge of JSCE and SSCE .. Haba!! U guys are jst used to calling SSCE Waec and Neco.. It was nt clearly stated as WASSCE either..
What is the meaning of "Spik" please..? Look at this numb skull still trying to air his opinion, i'm 100% percent sure you SPEAK out of your anus. Re-read my post again and understand clearly...! And don't let this degenerate into an insultive thread. Ok..run along and go grab your lunch pack now.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
macklef:

so wats ur point now.. why are we delibrating on someone elses achievements like dis na...
GET A LiFE ALL OF U.
where did this one come out from? Who released you from your Cage? You think everyone must be crude and un-refined like you isn't it? Mschewww...go and look for your owner please.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Penboy: whether JS3 exam is important or not, for all i care its part of his accomplishments. Simple mathematics or broader horizon would have made you know that its junior waec. BTW i tried googling his name but i couldn't find any of his profiles whatsoever!.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Penboy: whether JS3 exam is important or not, for all i care its part of his accomplishments. Simple mathematics or broader horizon would have made you know that its junior waec. BTW i tried googling his name but i couldn't find any of his profiles whatsoever!.
Why google his profile....Are you a stalker? And by the way why does it seem you are excessively obsessed by this fellow when they are thousands and chunks of Nigerians out there like him who are just waiting for a similar and better opportunity like his to be known. For one who claims to possess simple maths skill and a broader horizon, your jejunic act speaks volume of you.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

No that's not me.
I'll ignore the other part of ur post.

P.S: internship is different from residency.(I can't let this one slide tongue )
Dolly- Parton...Hmm...The only dolly-parton i know of is a Real life Doll...cheesy. So i rest my case...!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by macklef(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Saint Chukz: where did this one come out from? Who released you from your Cage? You think everyone must be crude and un-refined like you isn't it? Mschewww...go and look for your owner please.

i can only laff at u..i dont blame u, i blame ASUU n d whole educational system in Nigeria. cos if not dumb self-opinionated pipu lyk u shud ave been refferd into taking a 4yrs course on how to hawk GALA on third mainland bridge.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
macklef:

i can only laff at u..i dont blame u, i blame ASUU n d whole educational system in Nigeria. cos if not dumb self-opinionated pipu lyk u shud ave been refferd into taking a 4yrs course on how to hawk GALA on third mainland bridge.
Very Funny Indeed, why are you wasting your parents resources on your education? So you think because we are in a faceless forum like NL, you can rat off that gutter you call your mouth. SMDH...4U.! Pray that ASUU/ASUP calls off its strike on time so that you can go back to your miserable schooling. No go push wheelbarrow....mschewww!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Penboy: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Saint Chukz: ....mschewww!
when people starts saying you got a problem, the best thing is to introspect yourself. Truely there's a big problem in you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
^ Don't quote me again...you this stalker or do i look gay to you? go find your type...and Sod off...!!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by 99cent: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
timecop28:
Because there is a Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) between the FG and countries like Russia, China, Ukraine, Turkey, etc. which doesn't include the USA or the UK. He was a beneficiary of such scholarship.

hmm makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by NoQualms1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Decryptor: Shaaatap! I investigated it. The Russian Medical Univeristies' Grading System is not in CGPA but "Distinction-Fail"...so it's either the source of this fake-as-a-tale-of-a-golden-geese-egg story are pathetic liars or you who claim to know the guy personally wants some hype. Mtchewwww!

I just saw this. What hype are you talking about? You sound like a kid anyway. Goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Teejay86: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2013
This is a devine favour from heaven,this gir i help u showth 21 haleluyah i hope there is some that are better dan u but there is no money for dem to step forward but god send federal government for u to be given u scorlaship to rusia be thank god for ur own an i help u thank god who give u knowlege an understanding to do the best in ur educational career may god continu move u forward,glory be to god for the manivestation of his favoure upon ur life thanks u jesus
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Angelou(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2015
190:
Its no biggie
During my time
I had 490 in Jamb and 19.0 in an american university of yales undecided
so wats the big deal?? undecided /

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group / Landmark University In Pictures / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.