Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Genevieve Is Now A Saint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Is Now A Saint (1059 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Is Now A Saint by enque(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2008
In case anyone tells you that screen diva, Genevieve, is now a saint, don’t fret. Genevieve is now truly saintly, thanks to her new clothing line, which is called Saint Genevieve. Let’s not forget that the single mother once dabbled into music a few years ago, but she tumbled out when it became obvious that her musical career was not likely to take off.

However, some would swear that Genny, as she is fondly called by friends and family, would make a success of this one because she is a fashion freak. We gathered the actress said she had been into fashion from childhood, and loved everything that had to do with creativity.

Genny said in an interview that her clothing line would not contain common, mass produced clothes. “I am more concerned about the passion I have for fashion. It does not have anything to do with money. We are not going to be doing mass production. What you see is what you get,” the actress reportedly said.

SOURCE; http://www.daarnews.com/entertainment.html

Re: Genevieve Is Now A Saint by michele101: 2:56pm On May 16, 2008
yea i heard that the cloth was a mess, n i saw it 2 maybe you guys will wear it but not something i will wear
Re: Genevieve Is Now A Saint by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 16, 2008
i dont hate her neither do i like her. the few times i've seen her she's dressed like some house maid that works for a wealthy madam
Re: Genevieve Is Now A Saint by whiteroses(f): 12:28am On May 25, 2008
her time came and is going out fast, what she should do is start again and and work really had and go back into acting busness and let them know she's here to stay because if she start cloth line she'll eventually face it and next thing yo know she's nollywood history if she's not carefull, because i heared them clothes are the worst clothing line ever and nobody will see it and give it asecond look [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

9ice's Energy (official Full Video) / Please Read Dis / Benin Based Act Threatens Omawumi With N50M Court Action Over ‘bottom Belle’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.