Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs (37218 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Yoruba Actor Akin Ogungbe Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Flirtyfemi: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Oh no, this is so sad! Renown makeup artist, makeup blogger and CEO of Ewar Makeovers is dead.
The amiable lady, known for her DIY makeup tips died today in Sagamu after child birth.
She had the baby last night through a cesarean section, but died this morning from complications.
And I only got to know her last month when I watched a video of hers on how to tie gele - she made it so easy! May her soul rest in peace...and may God comfort her family especially her husband. She lost her only son a while back (He was such a GORGEOUS boy. He was in the TY BELLO - The Future video), had a miscarriage and now died during childbirth...I can only imagine what the husband is going through. First his son, now his partner & wife...

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/ceo-of-ewar-makeovers-adenike-ogungbe.html

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Closetoheart: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. She's such a great gift to this generation cry cry cry
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wah,even in London sef!
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by DollyParton1(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Am so sad right now.
This is a rude shock...
May she rest in peace.
God be with the family she left behind.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by trix1: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rolly83: Na wah,even in London sef!

Is shagamu in London?

24 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Dosoq(f): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
O mase o,ile nje 'niyan. life is just too full of vanity,RIP,Pretty.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by angelTI(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
RIP Pretty Lady
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Lordave: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
This lady too pretty to die na. Ah ah death!

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Lordave: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
wetin you mix with that Alomo?

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by ZACHIE: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lordave: This lady too pretty to die na. Ah ah death!

This easily wins the crappiest post of the decade. Thumbs up for such stupidity mankind has never seen before.
Ceo, rip.
Eku oro abiamo

4 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Ladybianca(f): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
r.i.p ma'am
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Foxycarol(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
RIP, we love u bt God loves u more
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Is she related to Keke Ogungbe?
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
plz sum1 shud hep me awt...wen we get 2 heaven re we goin 2 stat livin 4rm d age we died??.....RIP 2 d lady tho

4 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Such Tragedy embarassed
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by larayat(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Death...a call we must all obey!RIP Adenike!
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by masterkey11: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Almighty GOD pls forgive all her misdeeds amd bear her family the fortitude to bear the loss.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by donem: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
R.I.P madame
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by polokor60(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
The maternal mortality rate in Nigeria is still very alarming when it comes to the world rating.R.I.P
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
sagamu,ogun state
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2013

Are you sure your brain has not rolled from its position ? Someone just died from birth complication and all you can do is joke about it !

Someone of you are just wicked than devil himself. angry

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by bbulldog(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ehya.... God be with your fAmily o!
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by oyinmama(f): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Her YouTube video on tying gele is simple and easy to follow; her pretty, smiling face made it even easier.... RIP Adenike
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by smartg(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2013

did you read d post very well, she died in sagamu. Is sagamu in london?.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Chanchit: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
trix!:

Is shagamu in London?

Yes, Shagamu of London branch.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Greaaat: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
No Cotonou
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by emedy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Alomo can never taste like Moet...ure so High...where u ce London dr?
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Gifted4all(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Death is wicked ..this beauty gone like dat.hw eva may her soul RIP
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by WIZGUY69(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Babiloko: plz sum1 shud hep me awt...wen we get 2 heaven re we goin 2 stat livin 4rm d age we died??.....RIP 2 d lady tho
aw u take know say u go go heaven?

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by smartg(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Babiloko: plz sum1 shud hep me awt...wen we get 2 heaven re we goin 2 stat livin 4rm d age we died??.....RIP 2 d lady tho
yes. its the age at which you died 'multiply' by seventy, that's hw old you will be when you get to heaven.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by MyneWhite1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Reading about her in her blog, so sad. http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/07/blogger-and-makeup-artist-adenike.html

Childbirth death is just the worst, young woman dead like that. I pray God consoles her family.

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Willgates(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Beverly Osu's Birthday Party At Aura Night Club / Funke Akindele Releases Stunning New Photos / Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.