Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs (37217 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Yoruba Actor Akin Ogungbe Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by EiE1(f): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
One too many. Kai!
My condolences.
#Lord i thank you for seeing me tru and bringin me thru the two CS i went thru to bring forth my sons. Ese oh, i'm not better off. It's ur mercy baba. Modupe!#

6 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by sylve11: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sad! Journey well pretty lady. sad cool
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
People still die from C-section? I spit for Nigeria!

Even though it is an invasive procedure, they should have mechanical ventilators to assist breathing if patients' conditions become critical

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by ichidodo: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
May her soul fly free,my heart goes out to those she left behind.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Essencysun(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
What a great loss, Rest in Peace. You ll remain evergreen in our memory. Adieu!!!
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by adamscuti(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ooh noo,this fine lady just have to die like this sad
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by touchmeder: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rolly83: Na wah,even in London sef!

It pays to read a story properly before commenting. RIP Nike, i saw your video on how to tie gele on Bella Naija. You were such a beautiful lady. sincere condolence to your family and loved ones...
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by tjskii(f): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
But wat is happening these days,young mothers dying evrywher,most die at childbirth or a week after,is it dt d doctors dnt kno wat thyr doing anymore,I just feel so sad,may God grant her family the fortitude to bear this loss cry cry
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Such a pretty lady. . .Rest in peace! sad sad
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by goisyath(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by simpleseyi: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Closetoheart: May her soul rest in peace. She's such a great gift to this generation cry cry cry

it's so sad. May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God console her family. But Closetoheart, pls what makes this woman a such a great gift to this generation? Teaching you how to paint your faces or how to tie head gears? Pls not every mojisola, adijatu or chinyere is a great gift to the generation.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Jessdarl(f): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ah, ah, death, where is thy sting and victory? RIP MA'AM
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Lordave: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2013
ZACHIE:

This easily wins the crappiest post of the decade. Thumbs up for such stupidity mankind has never seen before.
Ceo, rip.
Eku oro abiamo
look this is about somebody's death. I shouldn't start exchanging words with you, lets respect the dead.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2013
Death is a thief but a call evryone must answer:rich,poor,pretty,ugly,young,old,able,disable,short,tall!! LIFE!its all vanity pple,all vanity! Tomorrow may be too late! Act and live right now. In less than 30hrs I have recivd d news of 4 deaths(2, my uncles and one of them I was looking forward to seeing,havnt seen him in yrs cuz he lives in UK but now am looking 4wad to seeing his corpse in MMIA tomorrow) .
...and one begins to ask:what is hapning,R we safe? Who is next?! It may be me,it may be u *sighs* cry cry it is well
Eternal rest grant to their souls O Lord,and let ur perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls rest in perfect peace,Amen.
RIP beautiful ones

3 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2013
peppy luv: Death is a thief but a call evryone must answer:rich,poor,pretty,ugly,young,old,able,disable,short,tall!! LIFE!its all vanity pple,all vanity! Tomorrow may be too late! Act and live right now. In less than 30hrs I have recivd d news of 4 deaths(2, my uncles and one of them I was looking forward to seeing,havnt seen him in yrs cuz he lives in UK but now am looking 4wad to seeing his corpse in MMIA tomorrow) .
...and one begins to ask:what is hapning,R we safe? Who is next?! It may be me,it may be u *sighs* cry cry it is well
Eternal rest grant to their souls O Lord,and let ur perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls rest in perfect peace,Amen.
RIP beautiful ones

Hey ma loff, all is well. cry

They went to a better place kiss
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2013
RIP Adenike..... kiss

One strong Nigerian woman
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by marianazme(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2013
This woman was my biggesst inspiration as an upcoming makeup artist. I had dreams of meeting her, workin wit her. She was soooo goooood. Hmmmmm! I neva knew her personaly bt I feel as if I lost a friend. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Afam4eva(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2013
This woman is really pretty.

It's annoying seeing fine people die like this. RIP.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by ColoursnBrushes: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. Her work as a makeup artist has inspired so many of us. I pray the lord gives her husband the grace and fortitude to bear the loss. It isn't at all. My dad lost my mum over twenty years ago and has still not completely recovered from it. Its only the good Lord that comfort her husband and give him the strength he needs.
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: badt gurl...ok i haf hear you

Later, we go derail threads later grin
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by ogaibe1(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Rolly83: Na wah,even in London sef!

read the story it said sagamu
Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by ogaibe1(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2013
She gave birth and the next day died from the complications [b]INCOMPETENCY. I will advice any woman who has the opportunity to travel outside the country in terms of ceasarian section, most of the doctors dont know what they are doing in nigeria and there are no laws protecting patients in nigeria, they are not held liable for anything so they continue to kill nigerians at will.

6 Likes

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2013
cry cry cry cry Thanx dear. D major problem now is how to tell my grandmum,for the past 2days she has been asking of him,calling his lines and its not going tru.my dad and his brothers knw she wudnt take it well and may drop cuz she's so fragile and weak but we can't suprise her with a corpse coming in 4rm UK 2moro so she must knw 2nyt!
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hey ma loff, all is well. cry

They went to a better place kiss
cry

Re: Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2013
peppy luv: cry cry cry cry Thanx dear. D major problem now is how to tell my grandmum,for the past 2days she has been asking of him,calling his lines and its not going tru.my dad and his brothers knw she wudnt take it well and may drop cuz she's so fragile and weak but we can't suprise her with a corpse coming in 4rm UK 2moro so she must knw 2nyt! cry

Yea, that's always the hardest part. My grandma is the same way.
May their soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) / K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos) / Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.