Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? (13247 Views)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by remecy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
We all come from different backgrounds and there are some food that originally we would not eat at home.but however, in school there are times called INJURY TIME.where there is no food available and no money to purchase either towards the end of the Section(exam time).
During these time, you see students preparing pure junk just to survive. Which of those junk or concoction did you prepare or eat?

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by remecy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Cabin Biscuit soked in milk(bako flakes.
Palm oil rice

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by nancyberry(f): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Garri cake,garri made like cake with butter,sugar,milk and milo,mixed with little water to make it thick,then put in a dip plate,press into the plate to give a smooth top then turn upside down to come out as the cake

4 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by gluv01(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cornflakes in milk. Might sound odd, but i hate it, that's the only time when i eat it.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by iamswizz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
i dont know if GARRI counts as 'concoction?

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by kakakibuy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
1. Bread and moi moi
2. Rice boiled with boiling ring and mixed with fat, salt, baked beans and whatever else we could find
3. Rice and okro
4. Garri, milk, sugar and kuli kuli

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by lifestyle1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
when i first enter school, i dey form ajebuter instead of taking garri and kulikuli i dey take hot custard in the afternoon... grin

nobody tell me b4 i change...

then we dey use bean they eat eba grin as in beans as soup embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bread and kulikuli very nutritious

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by zhukafa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Indomie soaked in cold water and left over night to rise .

My dear , the thing dey full the bowl which it was soaked in.

5 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by latbas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beans and spagetti with palm oil.school lyf is fun.

7 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Acutex: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
I beg to disagree... Bread and moi moi is a delicacy not junk.... Ahhh! Osogbuolam ooo

5 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Encoredme(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by yemi2plus(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
My roommate once fried 'semon' with groundnut oil. We ate it and slept off.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cabin biscuit with milk

Milo, milk, cornflakes, golden morn

Milo with little water so that I can get a thick chocolaty mixture

Sometimes I used to put milo on a piece of paper, wrap it up and place it under my bed so that it can become hard.

Secondary school days grin
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Encoredme(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Egusi soup cooked with Gino tomato paste,
Concoction rice cooked with preferably the same tomatoe paste,
Manually blended tomatoes mixed with tomato paste plus dried fish.
Basically, it's all about adding tomatoe paste.
Reppin all Current and old Obafemi Awolowo University students!
Amanda Awetu!

5 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by zhukafa(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
remecy: Cabin Biscuit soked in milk(bako flakes.
Palm oil rice

In my own school, we call it conk.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Teegurlee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rice and pawpaw,rice cooked wit ordinary oil, waterleaf and spaghetti(ate dem wit no network i.e meat).
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Wakins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
garri couple wit speedy nd milk

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by fashrola(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
soaked Garri with Mayonnaise....kinda wierd tho' cant believe i ate dis shit...skool lyf eh
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Kessythegeek(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
adaobi123: Cabin biscuit with milk

Milo with little water so that I can get a thick chocolaty mixture

Sometimes I used to put milo on a piece of paper, wrap it up and place it under my bed so that it can become hard.
ewwww...wth!!#falls from everest smiley hey i missed u how u
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Kessythegeek(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Milk,tea and oxford cabin...plus a little cold water...yaay:p
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kessythegeek: ewwww...wth!!#falls from everest smiley hey i missed u how u

Lool. It was nice though. Even though I had plenty stomach aches tongue

I'm okay thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Encoredme(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shoo! People ate rubbish in school oh! I doubt the same goes for those that went to private schools.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Ferdinandu(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri and soya beans ,Spaghetti boiled with boiling ring and tomato ketchup as the sauce

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beans with Garri mixed together.not with sugar or water o. just strong garri like dat.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by mankind80(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
!

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Spanishmario(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
remecy: Cabin Biscuit soked in milk(bako flakes.
Palm oil rice

datz always my favourite meal

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Tinoxky: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chai! My own worst....garri with fried bean cake...lol
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by 3ace(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
kakakibuy: 1. Bread and moi moi
2. Rice boiled with boiling ring and mixed with fat, salt, baked beans and whatever else we could find
3. Rice and okro
4. Garri, milk, sugar and kuli kuli
Rice and okro? Can't try that combination. I remember a room mate who cooked concoction rice and added melon to it.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cassava flakes (garri) and floating peanuts (ground nut)... i luv it

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Spag-Ewa.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Spanishmario(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
latbas: Beans and spagetti with palm oil.school lyf is fun.

took it once nd jeez d toilet knew my matric number...lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? / How To Cook Dog Meat For Soup(strictly Calabar And Ondo) / Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.